This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaffa Joke

Does anyone remember what that joke was that Teal'c told about the three jaffa guards?

A serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.
    Hehehe...

Comment

A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard gather on a neutral planet.

It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's....nose drips.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yep, sounds about right
        The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

It's a pretty awesome joke. One of my fave's. Too bad nobody else gets it...

Comment

I just rewatched it, so hilarious.
              sigpic

Comment

I have to admit that I don't get the joke, but I enjoyed the reactions from everyone in that scene. The looks were priceless.
                Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

someone actually care to fill the people in who dont get it
                  I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Well. The joke is what it is. The punchline is the whole nose dripping part. In a tense moment, somebodies nose is dripping. That's supposed to be funny. To Jaffa anyways. The funny part is Teal'c laughing.

When I said that nobody gets it I meant that nobody who knows nothing about SG get it. It's not a party joke. I try to make it a party joke, but people only laugh at my attempts to do so.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.

Comment

The point was more the actors reactions than the joke itself. That sort of trainwreck horror on their faces....so good.

Comment

The joke is s reference to Seti being depicted as a seated god with the head of a mythical animal (no kidding!)
                        The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

New Jaffa Joke, just because we should have a thread of Jaffa Jokes:

Baal had just won a major battle on a far off planet called Senna. He gathered his three most valiant Jaffa together to reward them for their cunning and great skill. Baal addressed them personally. He told them he would reward them with as much gold as could be measured between two points on their body. The first Jaffa stepped forward and said he would like to be measured between his two outstretched hands. Baal had the man measured and gave him 70 inches of pure gold. The next Jaffa stepped forward and said he would like to be measured between the top of his head and the tips of his toes. And so it was done. Baal rewarded him with 74 inches of pure gold. The last Jaffa stepped forward. He told Baal he wished to be measured between the thumb and little finger on his right hand. Baal thought this an odd request but agreed. He ordered the man’s hand measured. When the servant went to measure the hand, he showed Baal that the man’s little finger was missing. “Where is your little finger?” Baal demanded.
                          The Jaffa answered, “On Senna, My Lord.”

That is when Baal shot him with a Staff weapon.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Too bad we aren't hearing any new jokes from Teal'c !
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X