SPOILER re Rest of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER re Rest of the season

This is an ALL SPOILER TOPIC no need for spoiler tags after this.

I know there is already a topic on this BUT this is for the rest of the season and there is so much here I just want to see some of this things talked about. -Doze

Found by: The Ori

Episode #1.12: "Godsend"
    Air Date: January 22, 2007

*UPDATE 01/06*NBC's Official Description of Godsend (112):
    Spoiler:
    FOLLOWING PAINFUL REVELATIONS AND SHOCKING CHANGES, MANY "HEROES" STRUGGLE TO MOVE FORWARD AS A NEW HERO (GUEST STAR CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON) IS REVEALED -- Picking up two weeks after recent events, Nathan's (Adrian Pasdar) determination to save a comatose Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) forces him to turn to Simone (Tawny Cypress) for help. Isaac's (Santiago Cabrera) puzzling "Hiro vs. T-Rex" painting inspires Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (guest star James Kyson Lee) to search for the pictured samurai sword. Jessica (Ali Larter) struggles against Niki's decision to turn herself into police. With his associate Eden dead and Matt (Greg Grunberg) on his heels, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) tries to focus on his orders regarding Sylar (guest star Zachary Quinto). After being offered a choice by the Haitian (guest star Jimmy Jean-Louis), Claire (Hayden Panettiere) struggles with changes her decision has wrought. Taking up his father's quest, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) attempts to share information about who is "on the list" of people with special abilities and the threats to their lives. Meanwhile, a new hero (guest star Christopher Eccleston) makes a shocking debut. Leonard Roberts and Noah Gray-Cabey also star. Thomas Dekker, Clea DuVall, Lisa Lackey and Cristine Rose guest star.

- TV Guide has recently revealed that actor Christopher Eccleston - who impressed audiences as the ninth actor to play The Doctor on Doctor Who - will soon be making an appearance on Heroes.
    Eccleston will be playing a character named "Claude," who has the power of invisibility and serves as somewhat of a mentor to Peter. "He's been living with his invisibility for many years and has come to grips with it, so he'll give us a different view into this hero world," creator Tim Kring explained in an interview. "He's big, imposing and charismatic, and will become a mentor to Peter — albeit a tough, reluctant and stern one. He'll help Peter learn to use and control his powers."
    - A prison set is being built for episodes 12 and 13, according to E! Online's Kritsin Veitch. We're assuming this will be for Niki/Jessica.
    - From TV Guide: "January 22nd is the big day for Heroes AND Dr. Who fans alike as Christopher Eccleston joins the cast as Claude, a new hero with the power of invisibility. What separates Claude from the rest of the heroes is his powers are nothing new so he has grown into them and learned to cope with his difference. Claude will bump into an emotionally and physically awry Peter whose power is undergoing a strange metamorphosis after rubbing up against mega-baddie Sylar. At first, Claude won't want anything to do with Peter, ultimately he will become Peter's super-power sensei - taking the lad under his wing and teaching him to both control, and live with his new found power."
    - "Nuclear Man" Theodore Sprague makes a return appearance in this episode.

New Preview Trailers Spoilers:
    - Matt tells his wife that he can hear other people's thoughts.
    - Hiro sees Nathan again. He says "Flying Man!" and put his arms out. The scene takes place in Isaac's apartment, which could mean that all three of them collide.
    - HRG tells Mohinder that "together we can actually make a difference."
    - Claire (to the Haitian): "I want to talk to Peter Petrelli"
    - Claire saying that she "can't do this by herself."
    - Claire saying that "nothing in her life has been real"
    - Lawyer (to Niki): "They're going to seek the death penalty."
    - Parkman bashing HRG into a wall.
    - Niki being injected with something, laying in a padded room with a straight jacket.
    - Peter (to Claude): "This entire city is in danger... People die. We die, but I don't know when it happens."
    - Nathan (to Isaac): "How did you know about this (exploding man painting)?"
    - Isaac: "I painted what I saw."
    - Simone standing above Peter Petrelli who is in a hospital bed.
    - Some kind of shack lighting up as if it's going to explode.
    - Claude (presumably), holding Peter up against a lamppost.
    - Mohinder (to Nathan): "of all the people on this list, your brother may be the most important."
    - Micah talking to Niki or Jessica in prison.

Episode #1.13: "The Fix" Air Date: January 29, 2007
    - Guest Stars: George Takei (Mr. Kaito)
    - George Takei guest stars as Hiro's father, Mr. Kaito.
    - From TV Guide: "Heroes Episode 13, "The Fix", which airs on January 29th, is a big one for Hiro fans and sci-fi geeks alike. The episode is heavily Hiro-centric as the peppy time jumper gets kidnapped by his dad, Mr. Kaito, played by Star Trek legend George Takei. Hiro finds himself staring down a tough as nails cult deprogrammer bent on eradicating those silly ideas Hiro has about being a super hero. Can Ando find him in time before Hiro resolves himself to an average-Joe existence?"

Episode #1.14: "Distractions" Air Date: February 2007
    -Guest Stars: Zachary Quinto (Sylar)
    - An interview with Zachary Quinto (Sylar) reveals that he's on the show at least through the first season's 14th episode.

Episode #1.15: "Nothing to Lose" Air Date: February 2007
    - According to Greg Beeman's blog, there are some "new disturbing developments" at the Bennet house. Perhaps tied to one of the spoilers mentioned below?

Episode #1.17 Tentative Air Date: Late Feb./Early Mar. 2007
    - This episode delves into Mr. Bennet's past, from 10-15 years ago to the present. Consider it his "secret origin" episode. (Source: Comic News Insider podcast interview with Bryan Fuller)

Spoilers for Unknown Episodes
    - Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) stated on The Megan Mullally Show that "Fallout" ends the "Save the Cheerleader" worry. The next challenge is bigger, and it involves the world.
    - Also from Pasdar, at E! Online: "I will say the relationships get much tighter. Familial bonds are revealed, with somebody you probably don't suspect...I didn't expect it when I read the script. But furthering the issues that have been set up is really the responsibility of the second half of the season. I can't talk too specifically about it, but it does get more intense, if that's possible."
    - Another Hero will die before season's end.
    - E! Online's Kristin says that Peter and Claire will "not get together."
    - Jessalyn Gilsig has been cast as Claire's biological mother.
    - Yes, Hiro vs. a Dinosaur IS coming in the show's future.
    New Spoilers From The Comic News Insider podcast interview with Bryan Fuller:
    - Characters such as Matt Parkman and Niki Sanders may be "circling" the main arcs of the series, but they will bec coming more into the bigger story later in the season.
    - After the hiatus, Claire's relationship with her father becomes even more complicated. Claire does a lot of "soul searching." She continues to search for her "bio-parents."
    - Niki/Jessica will soon be crossing over with Matt, and her story with Nathan Petrelli is not yet over.
    - The nature of Niki Sanders' power will be explored later in the first season.
    - In an upcoming story, in the last group of Season 1 episodes, Hiro will encounter himself and have a big adventure. (So much for the Bilinovitch Limitation Effect!)
    - As if there was any doubt: there will be a second season of Heroes. It's not "official," but plans are alreday being made for it, including arcs for the start of season 2. Whatever is planned is said to be "great" and "a doozy."
    - The nature of Sylar's power is purposely vague, because if he's digesting brains, it may look a bit silly and absurd. In a short version: He has an understanding of how others' powers work.
    - Will all of the current Heroes make it to the end of the season? No.
    - Are Charlie and Eden really dead, or will they be coming back? They're dead.
    - Is the government involved with learning about these individuals? No.
    - Will characters like Ando, Zach, or Mrs. Petrelli play a significant role? Yes, to some of those people.
    - Can Micah communicate with machines or other electronics? Yes. ("He's like R2D2," Fuller said)
    - Will Mohinder get any powers? No.
    - Is Jessica a spirit or a ghost? Maybe.
    - Is there a definitive bad guy/good guy status for any of the Heroes (ie Nathan)? No, it's very gray for everybody.
    - Do they have a definitive ending to the season? Yes.
    - Will the explosion happen? Yes. (Fuller then retracted to "Maybe.")
    Last edited by Doze; 06 January 2007, 07:00 AM.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Hey Doze, what up, I like the Doze out bit!

Yeh we see the pics on HeroSite.net of Hiro and his sword, and as sumone theorised its true he is just next to a Dinosaur in a museum!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
      Hey Doze, what up, I like the Doze out bit!
      Yeh we see the pics on HeroSite.net of Hiro and his sword, and as sumone theorised its true he is just next to a Dinosaur in a museum!
      Thanks!
      This is an ALL SPOILER TOPIC
      This pic of Hiro?

His Sword

Hot even in orange

Against the glass

Needs a shave

Nice one of Haitian

Was there something about a cockroch in the first epi?

Link: Slideshow Time
      Last edited by Doze; 02 January 2007, 07:53 PM.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers from all.

The cockroach thing, in the first episode Mohinder was talking to his class about how in anything was created in god's image it would be the cockroach. (Because they can live for a long amount of time with no food and can survive radiation and their heads being cut off.)
        Weir: He's just a boy!
        Jinto: I am Jinto.
        Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Originally posted by theonebluegecko View Post
          The cockroach thing, in the first episode Mohinder was talking to his class about how in anything was created in god's image it would be the cockroach. (Because they can live for a long amount of time with no food and can survive radiation and their heads being cut off.)
          So what is Sylar going to do? Will he be able to "live for a long amount of time with no food, can survive radiation and his head being cut off"?
          Doze Out...

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
            So what is Sylar going to do? Will he be able to "live for a long amount of time with no food, can survive radiation and his head being cut off"?
            Hey you never know, maybe he will somehow be able to absorb some of what makes the cockroach as resistant as it is. A bit weird but you never know...not that I actually think that they would. (Just to note I have never actually seen a cockroach, we do not have them were I come from, but people always talk about how resistant they are.)
            Weir: He's just a boy!
            Jinto: I am Jinto.
            Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

"Godsend" Preview Images!
              Link: Hiro Finds His Sword Slide Show

Masi Oka Reveals Upcoming Episode Hints
              This morning, HeroSite's Craig Byrne able to participate in a press junket with Masi Oka (Hiro). Some quotes from Oka will be posted here later today, but for those of you who can't wait, here are some highlights of some of the things Oka teased...

- If the first half of Heroes Season 1 is discovery, the second half will be about the realization and growth of these powers.
              - Somewhere down the line, there WILL be another love interest for Hiro.
              - An upcoming episode taking place many years in the past might take a look at Hiro's younger days. (He may be talking about episode #17, the "origin of H.R.G." story)
              - Hiro's powers are attached to his emotional state. After what happened with Charlie, Hiro might lose control of his powers, so the next block of seven episodes will be about Hiro's quest for the sword, which he believes will help him focus his powers and regain control over his powers.
              - Isaac's painting of "Hiro vs. a dinosaur" will have some payoff as early as episode #12. Oka wouldn't expand on it, but he did say that "the show has always realized Isaac's paintings." He also made a sly hint about the fact that he works for Industrial Light & Magic, the people who brought Jurassic Park to life, which could mean that the dinosaur is more than just a museum piece. (Though, preview screencaps actually DO make it look like a museum...)
              - It doesn't sound as though Oka has filmed any new scenes as Future Hiro... yet.
              - Oka will have a preview clip from the new Jan. 22 episode, "Godsend," on NBC's Tonight Show With Jay Leno tonight (January 3), so don't miss it!
              Last edited by Doze; 03 January 2007, 05:42 PM.
              Doze Out...

Comment

So many wonderful little spoilers. I freaking love it. I can't wait for this show to start back up.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

seems like second part of season will be even better then first ... i can't wait for it...

damn good spoilers... now i am baiting my nails...
                  VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                    seems like second part of season will be even better then first ... i can't wait for it...
                    damn good spoilers... now i am baiting my nails...
                    There with ya.
                    Doze Out...

Comment

Well Tim Kring was interviewed recently and he said that female character will die, and that character will be sumone who was in the first few minutes of the pilot, I bet that is Simone!!

Click Here
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                        Well Tim Kring was interviewed recently and he said that female character will die, and that character will be sumone who was in the first few minutes of the pilot, I bet that is Simone!!
                        Click Here
                        Nice find! And checking that site out I found this about: Hiro
                        Doze Out...

Comment

That symbol on Hiro's sword is the same symbol on Niki/Jessica's right shoulder.
                          Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
                          Spoiler:
                          "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
                          "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
                          "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
                          "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
                          "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
                            That symbol on Hiro's sword is the same symbol on Niki/Jessica's right shoulder.
                            Right and Wik says this:
                            Spoiler:
                            Symbols

The RNA-like symbolSpoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow.
                            Appearing frequently throughout the series is a symbol that strongly resembles an RNA molecule. Said appearances include:

As a decorative object in the Bennets' home
                            In a swimming pool at the scene of one of Sylar's murders. Several flotation devices form the shape.
                            On a billboard behind Hiro in Times Square when he teleports there.
                            Frequently on a computer screen, scrolling across a genetic profiling program created by Chandra Suresh.
                            On a drawing done by Peter Petrelli.
                            On various paintings by Isaac Mendez.
                            On a post-it note on the map in Mohinder Suresh's apartment.
                            Written on a geometry textbook owned by Claire Bennet.
                            Written on pictures in Sylar's apartment.
                            On Jessica's back whenever she surfaces as Niki's alternate personality.
                            Engraved on the hilt of future Hiro's sword.
                            Printed on the front of Chandra Suresh's book, Activating Evolution.
                            Printed on the upper-left corner of the 14th issue of 9th Wonders! comic book, written by Isaac Mendez.
                            On a necklace worn by the Haitian.
                            On a picture of Niki as "Jessica", painted by Isaac. The symbol was hidden under an extra layer of paint.
                            Drawn on a Greyhound bus sign, seen right before D.L. spots the runaway Micah in the episode Homecoming.
                            A second symbol, consisting of two black parallel lines, has been shown on the necks of two super-powered characters. The characters have engaged in in-show conjecture that the symbol is connected to their experiences with The Haitian.

Matt Parkman, the mind reading policeman from Los Angeles.
                            Ted Sprague, who emits radiation.
                            Doze Out...

Comment

http://www.primatechpaper.com/index.shtml
                              interesting. you need the secret code to get past the "job application" page.
                              Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
                              Spoiler:
                              "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
                              "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
                              "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
                              "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
                              "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Working...
                              X