Your own Heroes Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your own Heroes Power

If you were a character in Heroes what would your power be? one catch. Since powers in Heroes appear to be unique it can't be a power mentioned seen in the show or leaked in spoilers.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

I would have the ability to change my density. I could make myself very dense and heavy, which I could be strong and near invulernable. Or I could make myself really light, and riding the wind when it blows making it look like I could fly. Sort of the best of two worlds. I don't think they have mentioned anything like that yet.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Reality warping
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
        Reality warping
        I Already have that one.

I like my world, its very nice here.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Psychokinesis, hands down!!

Thats more or less got everything! Except for the strength and time stuff, but you can stop a bullet right in front of you you can levetate your to the point where you can fly! And so much more! Its even better then Telekinesis!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
            Psychokinesis, hands down!!

Thats more or less got everything! Except for the strength and time stuff, but you can stop a bullet right in front of you you can levetate your to the point where you can fly! And so much more! Its even better then Telekinesis!
            Not to ruin your fun but Psychokinesis is a synonyme for Telekinesis. As for wanting to have every power: Get Reality Warping, and you can do whatever you wish.
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

i would probably be a shape shifter, or a reality warper...
              Save us from danger, save us from evil
              Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

i would like to be able to read minds it would make life so much easier

Comment

Super speed and metalergical power.
                  sigpic
                  The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

i say dual powers:
                    -full control over implosive and explosive forces (continuous mini explosions or implosions can make you and other stuff fly)

or

-control over fire (heat, size, intensity, create it and sustane it without a fuel source) and be heat resistant. (just think up a firestorm, from there you have explosive and implosive forces again)

and

-increased inteligence (like charlie, or sylar)

or

-spontaneous regeneration

and either combination and i'd be very happy, but if i had to choose inteligence and fire control.
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Yeh but Psychokinesis although is another word for Telekinesis, PsychoKinesis has a bit more than Telekinesis. Although Reality warper sounds good. I'd stop time and take everything like 60inch HDTV's Blu-Ray players, PS3's, iPods and all that stuff, hahahahahahahah, I will kil you!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                        Yeh but Psychokinesis although is another word for Telekinesis, PsychoKinesis has a bit more than Telekinesis. Although Reality warper sounds good. I'd stop time and take everything like 60inch HDTV's Blu-Ray players, PS3's, iPods and all that stuff, hahahahahahahah, I will kil you!!
                        As I said, reality warping the the best power to have You can simply shape reality in a way that you have (or make it appear that you have) all other powers *grins*
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, though it should be best to keep them realistic-ish like in the show. Rather than remaking reality as that just gets a bit silly.

PS. Psychokinesis is Telekenesis or vice versa: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telekenesis

Comment

Originally posted by Neorapsta View Post
                            Yeah, though it should be best to keep them realistic-ish like in the show. Rather than remaking reality as that just gets a bit silly.
                            Reality warping is about as silly as bending the space time continuum, which basicly is space/time warping

But if Reality warping isn't allowed, I'd pick the ability to adapt to anything. (Example #1: You get mortally wounded and suddenly aquire spontanous regeneration. Example #2: You really need to get somewhere but you're running late and suddenly you either have superspeed or time slows down around you. Example #3: Getting telekinesis when you need to grab something that's beyond your reach)
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Yeh one thing I like about Heroes is tjat these powers have come from evolution and not sum mystical space crap!!

But I very much doubt that through evolution you would be able to change time or stuff like that, Claires powers maybe Nathan powers maybe but not Hiro's!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X