Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'real' Miss Universe- who would get your vote?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'real' Miss Universe- who would get your vote?

Adria (the Orici) is my favourite. She's got the looks, has those telekinetic powers and can rely on some wisdom from the Book of Origin to answer those tricky questions.

From Atlantis, Lt. Cadman is cool - good character and can show off some moves with tap-dancing (but probably ain't as cool as Adria's psychic powers).

Originally posted by Mr_Ver_Eger View Post
    Adria (the Orici) is my favourite. She's got the looks, has those telekinetic powers and can rely on some wisdom from the Book of Origin to answer those tricky questions.

From Atlantis, Lt. Cadman is cool - good character and can show off some moves with tap-dancing (but probably ain't as cool as Adria's psychic powers).
    Seriously? What about a MR. Universe? If this is open to just the women, then Chaia from Atlantis is a lovely lady.
    Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      Seriously? What about a MR. Universe? If this is open to just the women, then Chaia from Atlantis is a lovely lady.
      Well, because if it's Mr Universe, Ba'al would win. He'd enter himself multiple times to make sure.
      sigpic
      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
        Well, because if it's Mr Universe, Ba'al would win. He'd enter himself multiple times to make sure.

well that and the disapearance of the other contestants
        sigpic

Comment

I would say Sam, but since she's not the type to enter a beauty pageant, I'd say Vala.

She's fun, and she'd have great answers in the interview part!
          my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

My vote for the 'real' Miss Universe goes to...

... Mili Avital (Sha'uri on the "Stargate" movie in 1994), she's just beautiful.

Should you think the movie doesn't count, (yet why shouldn't it?) I vote for Leonor Varela (Chaya from 'Sanctuary')

As for Mr. Universe, even though this Ba'al does not seem to be kidding with contestants if he wanted to win the title - perhaps even less with the jurors -, I rather give my vote to Steve Bacic (Camulus) instead. Now that's eye-candy
            Twinchy---
            sigpic
            FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

I rather like Teyla for Ms. Universe

Hopefully the jugdes know what is good for them before their gift bags start exploding
              sigpic

Comment

I would vote for Sam Carter as Mrs Universe.

Comment

Yep my vote would be for Sam Carter.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                    So true

I'm not really into the Miss Universe stuff and I don't know much about it. But I think Sam, Teyla (and others) have what your supose to have. Which is smarts, goodness of heart, and looks. This "Miss Universe" things want girls who are stunning yet a fantastic person and I think many of the women of the Stargate world has that. Would they inter in to that kind of thing to become Miss Universe, the answer is no. I can't see Sam doing it, I can maybe see Teyla doing it if John pushed her too (since she wouldn't truley know what she was getting into.
                    Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Vala Mal Doran.
                      T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Well, I'd vote for Sam, but she wouldn't enter such a sexist competition. Vala would be my second choice, but once she discovered that the crown wasn't hers to keep (and sell) I bet she'd back out. I'm going to go with Hathor as the winner, since she would use her "powers of persuasion" on all the male judges and take the lead.

For Mr. Universe, Jack O'Neill would be my top choice, but since he wouldn't enter (too busy with Homeworld Security) I guess Ba'al would have a really good chance.

Comment

Working...
                        X