fantastic four rise of surfer a teaser trailer is at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fantastic four rise of surfer a teaser trailer is at

I wanted to let people know at fantasticefourmovie.com has a teaser for the new movie

Surfer looks cool, but really, this is just gonna be a build up movie...it's gotta end with the Big Purple showing up or I'll be disappointed.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Wow, sweet teaser trailer. This looks very promising.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Doesnt show too much. Anyone know much about this Silver Surfer character?

I Liked the 1st movie. Good cast, story, action and special effects, so am looking forward to seeing this
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
          Doesnt show too much. Anyone know much about this Silver Surfer character?

I Liked the 1st movie. Good cast, story, action and special effects, so am looking forward to seeing this
          I know he was big in the comics. I never followed him too much though. Hopefully some others will have a lot more info on him for you than me.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Silver Surfer was the Herald of Galactus (the Big Purple in my previous statement).

He roamed the universe looking for planets suitable for Galactus to eat.

SS was introduced in the Comming of Galactus arc in the original FF comic way way back in '66 or '67.

If this story follows the genarl arc of that comic, SS is the big villain for the movie .
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha View Post
              Silver Surfer was the Herald of Galactus (the Big Purple in my previous statement).

He roamed the universe looking for planets suitable for Galactus to eat.

SS was introduced in the Comming of Galactus arc in the original FF comic way way back in '66 or '67.

If this story follows the genarl arc of that comic, SS is the big villain for the movie .
              Sounds pretty good to me.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am really excited about this film, and have been for a while now. I honestly think its going to be better then the first movie the trailer left me just wanting more and I think they have already got people's attention with bringing in the Silver Surfer. If you want more information here is the site go and check out all you can on him

Silver Surfer Info

I don't want to add to much without spoiling but I can not wait to see the Big Trailer for it

Comment

Originally posted by CCA View Post
                  I am really excited about this film, and have been for a while now. I honestly think its going to be better then the first movie the trailer left me just wanting more and I think they have already got people's attention with bringing in the Silver Surfer. If you want more information here is the site go and check out all you can on him

Silver Surfer Info

I don't want to add to much without spoiling but I can not wait to see the Big Trailer for it
                  I can't wait for a more detailed trailer either. This movie definitely has a lot of potential.

Thanks for the link by the way.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My son's excited. He loves the FF movie. We got him a Human Torch kit that went cheap for $5 at Walmart. It has a face mask and other things. He'll be getting it for his birthday. He almost was HT for Hallowe'en until he remembered he wanted to be Jack O'Neill. I think he wants Hallowe'en once a month.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

The trailer looks sick, if you go to the link "CCA" provided then thats good it goes to Wikipedia, look him up, its a quality story!!

The basic jist of one of the stories made about him is that:

"the planet he lived on was really boring and didn't explore anymore and were not a curious civilisation, but Norrin was a curious guy he wanted to explore, he had a love that he cared for a lot! When Glactus came to his planet to devour it, Norrin pleaded with Galactus not to destroy everything he loves, in return Norrin agreed to be his Herald (a messenger type of person who scouts as well).

So Galactus gave Norrin the Cosmic Power (a speacial type of power that allows the one given to it to be able have powerful abilities such as super strengh, fly through space unaided and so on!!

Norrin also wanted to have the board type thing that allows him to fly or transport because since Norrin was a kid he always thought it was cool!!
                      So Galactus gave him those powers and made him lok different as well giving him that silvery look!

So therefore as part of the deal the now known Silver Surfer scouted planets that had the potential for life to surevive for Galactus to consume by converting to energy, sustaining Galactus.

When the Silver Surfer came to Earth he really liked it and decided to stop working for Galactus and decided to stay on Earth. But soon, as he integrated himself into the life of earthlings, he found that they are not as good as he though, more of a type of people that are everyman for himself! He thought that for mankind to combine and unite as one, they would have to come up against a common enemy, and thus the Silver Surfer decided to be the enemy
                      "

What a sick story serious, that along with The Martian Manhunter's story is one of my favourites!!

When I read what the movie was about I didn't understand becasue I thought that the silver surfer was a good guy! So I read up on the character and found it out!!

He is really good but wants mankind to unite!

In the end he is captured by Doom and when he escapes he and the Fantastic Four work together to fight Doom, also in another story, an evil civilisation comes to invade Earth so the Fantastic four and the silver surfer decide to fight them together!

But I bet they are going to go with the story that Doom captures the silver surfer and when he escapes he and the Fantastic four united to fight Doom! Sickage!

You know what Im starting to like these comic book characters!! especially after watching this seasons smallville with all the characters coming together!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I'm not really a fan of the FF in general, but I'll see this movie simply because the Surfer is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X