4. Get them close to a black hole and fire on their weakened shields
    5. Take over a ship and then use it on them
    6. Kill the girl
    7. Merlins weapon (if we get it)
    8. Kill the Priors controling the ships
    sigpic
    ----DeviantArt----

Or how about this:

The writers just drop the storyline, as they've done in the past (Foothold Aliens, 'Crystal Skull' Aliens, the Aschen, etc)..
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

most of your suggestions are more easily said then done.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

1: The Ori are too large of a element, meaning that they have been made to be one of the top priorities in the story line, to be droped.

2: Well it wont be easy to defeat them.
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
          Here Are some Ways of mine that we could defeat the Ori:
          1. Beam a nuke into the ship
          2. Ring a nuke into the ship
          Tried both.
          Any bomb that is put on a Orii ship is automatically disabled by the Priors or Adria.

3. Get them the fire their main weapon on each other
          Woldn't do much more than weaken each ships shields.
          And it is immplausible that we could get them to fight eachother.

They would just destroy our ship, and our shields would also be weakened, and likely if we got that close we would just be destroyed by the black hole.

Far easier said than done.

6. Kill the girl
          Easier said than done... immpossible with that blasted shield.

Kill the Orii... won't stop their Priors, Adria, the Doci, or the Troops and ships.

Easier said than done.

Comment

I read this idea from another thread (not sure which one it was) it suggested having a fighter making a small hyperspace jump to by pass the Ori shields fire a nuke or two, like O'Neill & Carter did to Anubis' first mother ship.
            Or fitted a Earth made hyperspace window generator to a missile (have to be a large missile) so it can by pass the shields.
            sigpic
            "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
            Signature made by RJB

Comment

Use an insanely large fleet(200+ ships).
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Set the tainted ZPM that we got from Camulus to explode near the ori ships. If it was powerful enough to destroy our solar system i'm sure it can hurt a couple of Ori Toilet bowels.

That or blow up another star.

Comment

Originally posted by wilson359 View Post
                  I read this idea from another thread (not sure which one it was) it suggested having a fighter making a small hyperspace jump to by pass the Ori shields fire a nuke or two, like O'Neill & Carter did to Anubis' first mother ship.
                  Or fitted a Earth made hyperspace window generator to a missile (have to be a large missile) so it can by pass the shields.
                  Um, that would only work against Goa'uld pulse/wave based shields.

Goa'uld shields opperate by sending rapid energy waves that surround the ship.
                  There are gaps, and the hyperdrive window was fast enough to slip between the gaps.
                  There are not gaps like that in any other shield that we know of as of yet.

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
                  Set the tainted ZPM that we got from Camulus to explode near the ori ships. If it was powerful enough to destroy our solar system i'm sure it can hurt a couple of Ori Toilet bowels.

That or blow up another star.
                  The first would work.

Though the star would not explode fast enough... the Orii would easily get out before the Star went nova.

Comment

I've suggested the tainted ZPM before and someone else said that the power of the explosion would be proportional to whatever was trying to draw power from the ZPM, don't know what they based this on though.

We'd have to either blow up a ship with the ZPM or try to dial another galaxy or something similar to do it if they were right though.

Comment

Originally posted by dss202529 View Post
                      I've suggested the tainted ZPM before and someone else said that the power of the explosion would be proportional to whatever was trying to draw power from the ZPM, don't know what they based this on though.

We'd have to either blow up a ship with the ZPM or try to dial another galaxy or something similar to do it if they were right though.
                      From memory when they were testing a small amount in the lab and they said that all they had to do was to add a constant electical charge. That should be pretty easy to do.

Whoever said that i think was making things up.

Comment

Yeah, the Tainted ZPM would work. Ton's of fun though, I mean you'd be sacrificing a Solar System and if the Ori continue to follow there current movement of heading towards inhabited worlds, you'd be forced to sacrifice lives.
                        Disliked a recent episode?
                        Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
                        The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                          Here Are some Ways of mine that we could defeat the Ori:
                          1. Beam a nuke into the ship
                          2. Ring a nuke into the ship
                          3. Get them the fire their main weapon on each other
                          6. Kill the girl
                          1. tried and failed
                          2. tried and failed
                          3. The ori have one purpose, take over our galaxy, they have no reason to fire upon each other, they aren't locked in a civil war like the goa'uld and wraith are.
                          4. As someone mentioned our shields and weapons would be weakened or even unusable aswell.
                          5. Ori ships can only be controlled by someone with the same brain chemistry as a prior, we don't have that so we can't control their ships.
                          6. Adria is a tough cookie, not even the dakara device can hurt her.
                          7. Like someone said, Ori gone, priors and maniac warriors with very advanced technology still out there.
                          8. Priors like adria are also very hard to kill, they can even counter the frequency disruptor used in 'the forth horseman'.

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post

There are gaps, and the hyperdrive window was fast enough to slip between the gaps.
                            Just curious where you got this information from, was it in an episode, and if so which one?
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post

i believe that the reason it passed through the shields is hyperspace is like another thing of space you can pass through things as if they wernt there. i think sam said if we go a little to far we could end up inside the ship didnt she?

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X