This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake 2.0 coming to scifi

I though this was a decent show before it was cancelled. However it does scare me that sci fi keeps bringing in dead series

Yeah the dead show things does bother me, but they are cheap and fill in extra time so why not? I would like them to get Dark Skies, Odyssey 5, and several other shows. Plus maybe some shows that lasted longer than a season.

Comment

Man, I loved Jake 2.0. I got into it on Sky1 in the UK, only to find out shortly thereafter that it had already been cancelled! I was gutted! It didn't even get a full first season. *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

I am kind of excited about this. I always like Jake 2.0 but only got to see a few episodes because of the night it was on and someone else was using the VCR for another show.

To me seeing "dead" shows on Sci-fi is actually no different them seeing them in syndication on other stations.
        Sci-fi which is a station I would expect to see all types of Sci-fi "dead" and original instead of watching wrestling.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I liked J2.0 when it was first run.

It's something I'll probably watch if I see it on when I'm not doing anything else.

Sure, it might be a dead show, but at least they're making the effort to get broadcast rights to more recent shows like this and DLM and not having 18 hr cycle of ancient and crap and only a few hrs of 'new' primetime a night.
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

omg, i absolutely loved this show the first time around! i can't believe it's going to be on scifi now!
            Save us from danger, save us from evil
            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Working...
            X