Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cam/Sam FRIENDship Discussion Thread ( Spoilers S9 onwards)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cam/Sam FRIENDship Discussion Thread ( Spoilers S9 onwards)

Everyone's either, 'their lovers', or ' hate them together', I just like to see the friendship between them, and I'm totally JAM (sam & jack), so... DISCUSS!

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
    No1 Spacemunky!!
    MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

well i'm a Cam/Vala shipper....... so i don't ship Scam (Sam/Cam), not to mention i'm a Dan/Sam shipper ( no disrespect to and sam/jack shippers who may pop in and give their opinions).. i've always admired the friendship between Sam / Cam... and its not explored that often.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      well i'm a Cam/Vala shipper....... so i don't ship Scam (Sam/Cam), not to mention i'm a Dan/Sam shipper ( no disrespect to and sam/jack shippers who may pop in and give their opinions).. i've always admired the friendship between Sam / Cam... and its not explored that often.
      None taken and it's not explored that much is it!

No1 Spacemunky!!
      MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

It is kind of implied that they knew each other before IMO, but I want to know a little about that. I'd like to think they were in the academy together. I agree that they are friends, and I'd love to see that friendship explored a bit.

Obviously (see sig), I'm a Sam/Jack shipper so I'd have hated to see them shipping these two, but I want to see more of their friendship.

Comment

I love the Cam/Sam friendship and I do like the idea of the Sam/Cam ship thought I am still a Sam/Jack shipper. I'm really open to most Sam ships that aren't poor Pete.

Anyway back to topic I love their relationship. It's open, light and fun. It's very late right now so later I'll go into detail about my favorite momnets
          Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I really like thier friendship too. We they are together they seem so comfortable with each other. Like they have known each other for years. I suspect we won't get to see how they met but it would be nice to know.

Sybil

Comment

Originally posted by shester View Post
              I really like thier friendship too. We they are together they seem so comfortable with each other. Like they have known each other for years. I suspect we won't get to see how they met but it would be nice to know.

Sybil
              It wuld indeed! lol i thought it was when he was assigned to the SGC
              because of his outstanding bravery when fighting Aunbis in Lost City? maybe i'm wrong? oh well can't wait for that run down of your fav moments angelfire east ! want to compare them with what I consider to be friendshippy moments! hehe thanks for sharing your views on their relationship!

No1 Spacemunky!!
              MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Originally posted by shake_it_off_sparky View Post
                lol i thought it was when he was assigned to the SGC because of his outstanding bravery when fighting Aunbis in Lost City? maybe i'm wrong?
                That was the reason if I remember connectly Jack told him that if he lived he could have anythign he wanted (within reason *hee hee*). And what he wanted was to join SG1 only to find out once he got there he was put in command.

Originally posted by shake_it_off_sparky View Post
                oh well can't wait for that run down of your fav moments angelfire east ! want to compare them with what I consider to be friendshippy moments! hehe thanks for sharing your views on their relationship!
                Spoilers for season 9 and 10:

Spoiler:
                In no real order:

Prototype:

- Sam: We’re pretty sure the red patches indicate areas of the brain where synaptic activity is maximized. A normal human brain, you or I say, should show roughly five to ten percent coverage.
                Cameron: Me being five, you being ten (smile)
                Sam: (smile)

- Ripple Effect:

Mitchell: Did she just say we?
                Sam: Pardon?
                Daniel: You just said we. You just said we?
                Sam: Me and…myself. The other Samantha Carter.
                Mitchell: Finally you found someone to keep up with you, huh? (smile)
                Sam: Yep. (smile)

- Ethon:
                The hug

- Arthur's Mantle:
                The whole time they where out of faze.

- Off the Grid:
                Mary Poppins anyone?

- Off the Grid:
                A good episode for their friendship. Cameron opened up to her and she was there by his side

- Flesh and Blood:
                The bed side hand shake thank you

- The Pegasus Project:
                Cam stopping Rodney from hiting on Sam Watching Rodney hit on Sam is really funn but I LOVED Cameron stopping it and he did it with just a look too The episode was really full of great Cameron/Sam/Rodney moments

CARTER: We're on a clock, Mckay. We have to take the risk. *walks over to another console*
                MCKAY: You know, I find your recklessness so sex-... *Mitchell turns looking at him, he stops, moves passed Mitchell, glancing after him warily*

- Insiders:
                The way they teased each other and of course Cameron trying to make her smile at the end of the episode with "Says you" and Sam pushing back with her arm. It gave me the warm fuzzys

- Memento Mori

MITCHELL: What?
                CARTER: Nothing. I just think it's funny how you're always losing your pants.
                MITCHELL: not "always losing my pants." It's happened twice. Twice is not always.

Quotes from
                http://www.moon-catchin.net/gatenois...scripts.htm#10
                Last edited by angelfire east; 05 January 2007, 08:30 PM.
                Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Those are some of my favorites too, angelfire east.

Sybil

Comment

To
                    All Gaters within journeying distance of London

you are cordially invited to visit the

The End is Nigh thread

for information regarding the
                    GateWorld Last Episode Party

in Central London
                    on 13th March 2007

Please tell a friend!

Madeleine

Comment

'Line in the Sand':
                      Spoiler:
                      A really good episode for the friendship side of things with Cam and Sam, could be seen as shippy, but I choose not to think that and plus it's got the whole 'fishing' as her password quality so it's all good! (fishing=jack wanting to take her fishing and her evntually GOING fishing in season 8...remember??!!) hehe anyways great ep. what do you guys think of it?

No1 Spacemunky!!
                      MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

I love these two and their friendship. It's the way real people act together, and it's always seemed to be a little lacking in the show. I look forward to more!
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
                        X