This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did Anubis get away?

ok i just got done with Lockdown and i relized something...if Anubis went with the Russian through the gate...then how did he get away? cause in the next scene it shows him frozen and if Anubis needed a human to get through the gate then...how did he get back to his planet?

We saw that the Kull Warriors were linked to Anubis somehow (they became "confused" after Oma attacked him in Threads), so maybe the Kull Warriors found him by ship and took him out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      We saw that the Kull Warriors were linked to Anubis somehow (they became "confused" after Oma attacked him in Threads), so maybe the Kull Warriors found him by ship and took him out of there.
      That makes no sense. The whole thing with Oma definately happened after Anubis was taken of that planet. We see him in Reckoning.

Comment

Obviously. I'm just using that one event as "proof" that the Kulls were linked with Anubis somehow, so that he could've gotten picked up by his Kulls who located him on the ice planet through this link.

Comment

but then couldn't they of done the same with earth?

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
            ok i just got done with Lockdown and i relized something...if Anubis went with the Russian through the gate...then how did he get away? cause in the next scene it shows him frozen and if Anubis needed a human to get through the gate then...how did he get back to his planet?
            He fell through the plot hole.

Ya know, this has been bothering me for two years, and I don't think there's an actual canon answer to it. Or none which have been given to me.

Furlings!

Comment

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
              but then couldn't they of done the same with earth?
              Who said they didn't? Maybe they didn't get here in time before Anubis got tricked onto the ice world. Or, they were "afraid" of the drone weapons.

Comment

Who said they did? Certainly not the show.
                You can't really expect the audience to fill in all the blanks with a whole load of maybes, otherwise you may as well not bother making the show in the first place.
                Good plotting requires covering the bases. Especially the important ones.

Comment

I think it is not possible to trap a kind of ghost in a body. A ghost does not have a body and so he is able to do whatever he wants.
                  At the beginning of "Lockdown" we saw that he was able to fly through space, so maybe he sensed a Hatak flying by, flew into the ship and went away with them. Or he went onto a planet not far away and took another body.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
                    Who said they did? Certainly not the show.
                    You can't really expect the audience to fill in all the blanks with a whole load of maybes, otherwise you may as well not bother making the show in the first place.
                    Good plotting requires covering the bases. Especially the important ones.

Oh, I don't really care what the audience thinks. What I outlines is how I thought, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Oh, I don't really care what the audience thinks. What I outlines is how I thought, nothing more.
                      That's okay, it was a general "you" anyway for people who like to make their stories available for general consumption.
                      That said. Frankly, it's a good thing TPTB don't have that same attitude... oh... wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X