NBC will market the return of Heroes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NBC will market the return of Heroes!

Hey good news everybody looks like NBC will do as much as they can to promote the return of the final 11 episodes of "Heroes" in January.

Well thats a good thing because firstly it makes me cringe thinking about mid-season breaks, because here in the UK they don't do that!

Secondly, because of the break people may forget it, so promotion is needed.

Thirdly promotion is imperative for the 11 episodes seeing as that "24" will be back on FOX and that summink that everyone including me will watch!!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds41009.html
    I HATE SY-FY

Even with the break, there's no way I could forget about this awesome show. I can't wait for the return of Heroes.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Even with the break, there's no way I could forget about this awesome show. I can't wait for the return of Heroes.
      Right! The break gave me some time to go back and look at things 2 or 3 times, to see what I did not the first.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I can't wait for Heroes to return...Medium used to be my monday night T.V. show (which btw isn't very good) and now Heroes came on and I had been looking forward to it, it's now a big part of my scheduel like House, or stargate.....

Comment

*obscene cursing*

I forgot that 24 and Heroes air on the same night! And I think that they are at the same time too! Well... I'll have to check on that...

For the love of M Theory! How am I supposed to choose between two great shows?!? Grr...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Yeh I know, for me its OK coz I live in England so I'll able to watch both shows the next day!!

But I have no doubt that people will watch "24" more than "Heroes", so in my opinion NBC should do what ABC did with "Lost".

"Lost" will be on at the same time as "American Idol" I think, so ABC changed the time slot to an hour earlier, again I think!

NBC should do the same!! But at least we definately know that there are 22 episodes all together in this season!!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I never doubted that they'd hype Heroes return up to death. For the week leading up to the Homecoming episode, every time the NBC logo popped up it would whisper "save the cheerleader".

It's really the only big hit they've had this year, so if anything I'd be worried that they're gonna push it so hard that the general public is gonna get sick of hearing about it. Then again, that would require the general public to be watching NBC

Looking very forward to the second half, but airing at the same time as 24 is gonna be a REALLY tough choice on what to tape and what to watch live. Luckily I'm not a Neilson family.

Comment

I dunno... Deal or No Deal's pretty popular.

The fact that Alexander Siddig is going to be on 24 only makes this decision harder.

*goes off to bash something in*

Comment

Hmm, well thats true, and I agree promoing "Heroes" too much may just make people's expectation of the episode and the show a bit too high!!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I doubt anyone could actually forget Heroes.

Though if it movies to an earlier timeslot I'll freak.....just started watching Dr. Who at eight.

Keep thinking I should give 24 a try but.....too much to watch, so little time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
                      I dunno... Deal or No Deal's pretty popular.
                      Yeah, that's kinda my template for NBC driving something into the ground when they finally find something that people watch Sure, it still gets good ratings, but I know I sure get sick of hearing about it.

Comment

Watch both at the same time!! Ha!
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Hey guys if you want any info on Heroes it's gonna be on HeroSite.net
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Are they still going to post episodes on their website the day after? I could really go for that.

Comment

They should its a good idea for the people that have missed the episodes!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                              X