PDA

View Full Version : Any word on who'll be in the movies

JLB
December 29th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Will they try to get RDA and Don Davis?

Caldwell's 2IC
December 29th, 2006, 09:54 AM
I hope so ! I miss Hammond from Texas...

The only one I think is already confirmed is Michael Shanks.

Haikon
December 29th, 2006, 09:58 AM
there's no reason for Hammond to be in the movies

Dutch_Razor
December 29th, 2006, 11:12 AM
There is actually they're gonna timetravel.

Haikon
December 29th, 2006, 11:15 AM
There is actually they're gonna timetravel.

now but we don't knwo if it's the future or past or if it's a AU SG-1 .....you never know

Caldwell's 2IC
December 29th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I'd love to see Hammons back even if there's no reason for him to be around. Maybe he could be the new chairman for the International Advisor Oversee comitee ( or whatever its name is ) And if there's "Flashbacks" or time travel involved, then bring Janet Frasier back as well.

chemicalNova
December 29th, 2006, 11:46 AM
I'd love to see Hammons back even if there's no reason for him to be around. Maybe he could be the new chairman for the International Advisor Oversee comitee ( or whatever its name is ) And if there's "Flashbacks" or time travel involved, then bring Janet Frasier back as well.

Sweet, then we can see Kawalski, Apophis, even Sha're! </sarcasm>

In all honesty, I think people should stay where they are. At the most, maybe have O'Neill overlooking operations for whatever happens, but leave it at that.

chem

Sgcfreak55
December 29th, 2006, 12:14 PM
I hope RDA will be there. I miss him. :(

Caldwell's 2IC
January 2nd, 2007, 09:42 AM
Sweet, then we can see Kawalski, Apophis, even Sha're! </sarcasm>

In all honesty, I think people should stay where they are. At the most, maybe have O'Neill overlooking operations for whatever happens, but leave it at that.

chem

Good ol' Kawalski came back for "Moebius" so...why not ? ;)

H Louise
January 2nd, 2007, 10:38 AM
Definitely gotta see O'Neill in the movies and the current SG-1.

As for the other characters - anything's possible.

I heard a rumour that some characters from Atlantis might appear? Can't remember where I heard that - could have dreamt it! lol.

ses110
January 2nd, 2007, 11:14 AM
I think all of SG-1 have been signed on.RDA mentioned he has not be asked to appear in the Movies.I hope TPTB find some time if there not too busy to ask RDA to appear.

.jolinar.
January 11th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I hope Hammond will show even just for a moment to say hi. And perhaps O'Neill has a small part in it.