This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney/Ronon Pro-Ship Thread

I couldn't find one, which considering the 'ship group is still kind of little and growing doesn't surprise me that much... Correct me if I'm wrong though.

After No Man's Land, I couldn't help but 'ship them as one of my multi-'ships. Anybody else?

Fanart, from the in-progress layout for the relationship fanlisting I'm building... Under the cut for NML spoilers.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Trialia
    After No Man's Land, I couldn't help but 'ship them as one of my multi-'ships. Anybody else?
    I do kinda. I love their interaction on the show and NML was great with them.

Very cool artwork Trialia. Did I read you're working on a fanfic for this pair?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
      I do kinda. I love their interaction on the show and NML was great with them.

Very cool artwork Trialia. Did I read you're working on a fanfic for this pair?
      Thanks! And yep, I am writing fic about them! For the Stargate rare-pairings ficathon. I'm about halfway through it at the moment.

Comment

Yay, I look forward to reading it. I don't know if I could write Ronon/Rodney myself. Shep/Mckay is the only slash pairing I've written and it was a secondary pairing, so it was quite subtle.

Comment

Yay, I look forward to reading it. I don't know if I could write Ronon/Rodney myself. Shep/Mckay is the only slash pairing I've written and it was a secondary pairing, so it was quite subtle.
          Sheppard/McKay's the one manslash 'ship in this fandom I won't touch with a bargepole, TBH. It squicks me because it feels like incest to me. But we won't get into that!

I've never tried writing Rodney/Ronon before, either. I was one of the few ficathon entrants who'd offered to try writing the pairing, and the fic itself is being pretty recalcitrant... But I am enjoying thinking the story out. I hope it lives up to your hopes!

Comment

Ohh I'm on board!
            Spoiler:
            FATMAN AND RONON all THE WAY

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Lol. He's not that overweight though, not really.

I got a new teddy bear from my friend a week or so ago, and he's Canadian, wearing a blue shirt and has a slight tummy... I HAD to call him Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                Sheppard/McKay's the one manslash 'ship in this fandom I won't touch with a bargepole, TBH. It squicks me because it feels like incest to me. But we won't get into that!
                I totally understand. Jack/Daniel has the same effect on me.

I've never tried writing Rodney/Ronon before, either. I was one of the few ficathon entrants who'd offered to try writing the pairing, and the fic itself is being pretty recalcitrant... But I am enjoying thinking the story out. I hope it lives up to your hopes!

Recalcitrant sounds fitting. It kind of reminds me of Rodney.

Comment

I totally understand. Jack/Daniel has the same effect on me.
                  Oh, yes! I'm sticking to Sam/Janet as my SG-1 OTP. I dabble in Sam/Jack simply because there's so much material, but Jack/Daniel... well, I've never really liked Daniel.

Originally posted by SGLAB
                  Recalcitrant sounds fitting. It kind of reminds me of Rodney.
                  Agreed! It's a very fitting word for the way my muse is behaving over this story at present.

Comment

I could see it. *Addy's muses run away screaming*

Okay, so maybe my muses don't, but I don't have a McKay or Ronon muse.

Comment

This IS a joke, right????????
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida View Post
                        This IS a joke, right????????
                        Hell no! *rolls eyes* I 'ship almost everyone with everyone.

Also, my muse is freakin' evil. Just woke me up at four AM with a Sheppard/Weir plot bunny. *headdesk*

Comment

Hell no! *rolls eyes* I 'ship almost everyone with everyone.

Also, my muse is freakin' evil. Just woke me up at four AM with a Sheppard/Weir plot bunny. *headdesk*
                          omg! *pokes* Listen to that bunny! *lol*
                          Though I do have to admit that Ronon and Rodney are kinda cute *lol*, it's like the geeky kid and the bully! (like really exaggerated)
                          But I'm not a multi-shipper, so I'm afraid I'll have to stick to Spanky and McBeckett
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy New Years, all you R/R fans!!
                            Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Thank you Myn - Happy New Year, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X