Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Plot Info on "Resurfacing" (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Plot Info on "Resurfacing" (spoilers)

Here's the official description for "Resurfacing", written by Marc Broadbent. The episode's production code is H055-S309, production codes being the numbers assigned to episodes while in production. Hey, I do keep saying it's just like a TV show.

"Resurfacing" - Official Description

Lieutenant Bay'lar returns to Horizon after having been on a mission behind enemy lines on board the Ty'Pran, which's crew he had joined recently. But there's no time for relaxation, as word gets to Bay'lar that his old friend and mentor has gone missing during a mission inside Kih'Andari space.

Even though the chances of finding this man are minimal, Bay'lar insists on keeping up the search. And as the Vorian Command Council is forced to abandon the search, Bay'lar and Sivea head off on their own to find Bay'lar's mentor, when they discover that there's a threat out there which had been concealed in the dark so far.

There you go. That's all we can tell you about the episode. But it's only a few more days anyway.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

First glance, great plot, at least it sounds good, but it also sounds a little Star Strek like.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
      First glance, great plot, at least it sounds good, but it also sounds a little Star Strek like.
      Not sure about that. I guess it depends on what qualifies as "Star Trek-like."
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
        Not sure about that. I guess it depends on what qualifies as "Star Trek-like."
        Well then again Alex, I usually make cmparisons about HORIZON, between it and another show, that aren't even there, and this predictions was made without reading the actual episode, and even then the comparison that I thought of was a very vague one.

Comment

Working...
        X