Fans of "Richard Woolsey"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fans of "Richard Woolsey"

Hi Everyone! I am the webmaster for Bob Picardo's site I am building..I would like everyone to visit it often..It is still a work in progress but right now I have a poster up for him of where he will be making a live appearance in Jan..so please visit www.robertpicardo.net
    And keep checking back for more info..So any questions,comments or ideas please direct them to me so we can discuss them..The site should be fully operational within the next few weeks...any and all input would be appreciated

Originally posted by WebGirl View Post
    Hi Everyone! I am the webmaster for Bob Picardo's site I am building..I would like everyone to visit it often..It is still a work in progress but right now I have a poster up for him of where he will be making a live appearance in Jan..so please visit www.robertpicardo.net
    And keep checking back for more info..So any questions,comments or ideas please direct them to me so we can discuss them..The site should be fully operational within the next few weeks...any and all input would be appreciated
    Nice site so far and I actually like his character now even though I hated him at first.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i really like woolsey Return Part2 was funny as hell. cant fault his character and his actor plays him well thumb's up from me

Comment

I like Woolsey...

Comment

He's really good at playing anal-retentive characters. I have to admit when he first appeared in SG, I couldn't look at him without wondering how he escaped the holodeck. But he's become this conflicted administrator who's begining to realise he has to occasionally circumvent the bureauracracy (sp?). I loved the part in Atlantis when he and Jack are hiding from the human-form replicators and he keeps asking dumb questions, and finally Jack goes, "How am I supposed to know? I've been with you the whole time." And Woolsey's like, "I'm not good at this sort of thing." Really funny bean-counter-in-peril, straightman.
          ~~~~~
          sigpic
          http://www.mepis.org

Comment

I started to like the guy when he gave General Hammond the means to get rid of Vice-president Kinsey. He proved himself as a man of integrity and I respect that, even when he still annoys me sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
              I started to like the guy when he gave General Hammond the means to get rid of Vice-president Kinsey. He proved himself as a man of integrity and I respect that, even when he still annoys me sometimes.
              I felt the same way. That's when I started to like him aswell.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

"I'm a doctor, not a doorstop!"

The Doctor was one of the only truly good characters on Voyager. I mean, his was character was such a cliche, a non-human character trying to explore his humanity (every Trek had one... Spock, Data, Odo) but The Doctor was well-played. And he had a lot of good one-liners.
                sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
                  "I'm a doctor, not a doorstop!"

The Doctor was one of the only truly good characters on Voyager. I mean, his was character was such a cliche, a non-human character trying to explore his humanity (every Trek had one... Spock, Data, Odo) but The Doctor was well-played. And he had a lot of good one-liners.
                  Oh, yeah. When he got that emitter that allowed him to leave the ship I cheered for him. Bob Picardo is an excellent actor and the Doctor was more human than some Voyager crewmwmbers !

Comment

He's a good character I suppose.

Comment

didn't he used to have big hair?

Comment

He's great. An excellent addition to the show. The scenes between him and Jack in the the two parter The Return were awesome!
                        You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

I guess he is a type of actor - character who kind of grows on you - you dislike him at first, but then you slowly begin to like him (happened to me both times: in Voyager and then in SG)

Comment

Ive actually come to like him, although wasnt much for him when he first came in but his character has been developed quite a bit as of late and as made him a good character

Comment

I love the actor, so as much as I despised Woosley at first, he grew on me, because it's...Bob Picardo! My fiancee and I have gone through his "Basic Bob" CD a few dozen times on road trips.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X