This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santagate - SG theories of Mr Fat & Jolly

Well, it's Christmas Eve, and that means the individual known as Santa Claus is out on his so-called "sleigh," delivering gifts to all the good little Tau-ri girls and boys (and perhaps beyond) while reserving coal for the miscreant.

Now, academic, scholars and the educated would have you believe that "Santa Claus" is a myth, derived from numerous traditions regarding St. Nichalas of Myrna and his feast day, Santa's "name being an English mispronunciation of the Dutch Sinterklaas.

Right.

And aliens didn't build the pyramids.

This thread is to investigate the mystery known as Santa Claus- who is he? An Ancient? A Tok'ra? And are those little helpers elves, or actually Furlings?

Post your Stargate "Santa" theories here!

You might be on to something there, NORAD is tracking santa and we all know whats under NORAD.......

Comment

Goa'uld, he uses toys to control the minds of little kids, but fails cuz he doesn't use the Pokemon franchise.(Pokemon is the perfect child mind control technology).
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
        Goa'uld, he uses toys to control the minds of little kids, but fails cuz he doesn't use the Pokemon franchise.(Pokemon is the perfect child mind control technology).
        Yes indeed, don't we all remember the Chinpokomon episode of South Park?

'Tis a good idea, my friend, to have Santagate... But there be already a thread for such things, matey.

WHY did I just say 'matey?'

Ah well...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Hi there...
          Newbie with a theory...

Santa is an Asgard...
          He uses Beaming tech to get in and out...

Just a theory of course...

ttyl
          Starfist
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
          X