• Show
Clear All

BSG / Easter-Eggs

If you have found some please tell us all,

#1 What they are

#2 Where they are

#3 How do we see them

Oz-Gater

Every year around end ond of March / beginning of April this big hairy rabbit leaves some on my kitchen table. Some are colored. Some of patterns on them...it's all very nice.
    Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Ignoring the first reply.....

I don't think there are any Easter Eggs on the BSG DVDs so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post

Also ignoring the first reply. I haven't found any on the full set of season 1 or season 2.0 or 2.5.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Ignore my stupidity all you want...it'll just encourage me further!
          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

Damn, uptight crowd here.

Comment

Originally posted by revo1059 View Post
              Damn, uptight crowd here.
              Oh if you only knew! They take this stuff waaaaaaay to seriously.

Comment

Not so much uptight as that being a joke I've heard way too many times It's all good though

Comment

I don't know if it is a easter egg or not, but I know I saw on another forum that someone noticed the ship from Firefly in the rag tag fleet. Another found a quick glimpse of the original USS Enterprise in the mini series. I will see if I can find the photos.

"We need to find Earth, because if we don't then no one will remember a man named William Adama, or a Battlestar named Galactica."

Comment

Originally posted by foxhound22 View Post
                    I don't know if it is a easter egg or not, but I know I saw on another forum that someone noticed the ship from Firefly in the rag tag fleet. Another found a quick glimpse of the original USS Enterprise in the mini series. I will see if I can find the photos.
                    I didn't see the Firefly in the fleet, but in the miniseries when Roslin is getting the news from the doc, you can see one flyby in one of the shots going up to the sky. I hadn't heard about the Enterprise sighting, though. Thanks for the lead. If you can give more specifics on where to look (what ep/time), I'd be appreciative. Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by foxhound22 View Post
                      Another found a quick glimpse of the original USS Enterprise in the mini series. I will see if I can find the photos.

I don't know where or when...I'm pretty sure that it was in the mini series when they were getting the fleet together...but I think that I remember
                      seeing a ship that kind of looked like the original Enterprise design.

It stood out to me because I thought that it was either a neat nod by the
                      producers...or it was some kind of "borrowed design"...the design looked
                      to be kind of dorky. It was just a quick shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X