This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Kick Ass

What would do if one day you were in your bed one day and get beamed away in an Asgard Ship.
    An Asgard approaches you and tells you that they are real and they encompass all the powers they have in the TV show.

What would you ask them for?????????

In a SG-1 Episode 8x08 (Covenant) COLSON INDUSTRIES clone an Asgard. Although it was only an empty shell until an Asgard consciousness enters it.

I would ask the Asgard for an ‘Empty Shell’ of lets say Indian actress Aishwarya Rai
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aishwarya_Rai

In case you never heard of her.

I would only Clone her with no Consciouness.

As she has no Consciouness and is not Self-awareness (Self-awareness is the explicit understanding that one exists) I guess I could ask what ever I like with it. In a matter of fact, make her my slave. (slaves meaning who are under the control of another person)

Would I be wrong in doing this. Lets say for the purpose of Sex ????????

I have know most people who read these threads are smart as I have read a few threads like Lucius' behaviour in "Irresistible": Was it rape? (Irresistible spoilers (duh!))

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=38309.

Very Interesting…………

And what else would you ask of the Asgard e.g Beam, Clone yourself, Take you to………….., Kill, download your knowlegde/consciousness in a computer, ask them to let you live with them etc etc.

Maybe clone yourself a Stronger, Younger or Older body tranfer your comsciousness or clone your several times????????

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

What would I ask the asgard for? Hmm, my own ship at my disposal? I could sure save a lot of time just beaming from place to place. And I hear the moons of Sirius VIII are a wonderful romantic get-away this time of year. I would take the wife on a little vacation.

Then I would hire out my ship to scientists and others looking to make a quick trip to another planet/star system/galaxy.

Comment

Get a Beliskner class ship
      Make a fortune beaming people wherever they want to be.
      Beam the Moral Majority leaders into mt. everest.
      Explore the solar system
      Eplore the Galaxy.
      See a black hole
      Give free tours to see a black hole.
      Have NASA check it out.
      Put a minibar in it.
      Use the holoprojector to suprise people at parties, etc...
      Blow up an Asteroid!
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
        What would do if one day you were in your bed one day and get beamed away in an Asgard Ship.
        An Asgard approaches you and tells you that they are real and they encompass all the powers they have in the TV show.

In a SG-1 Episode 8x08 (Covenant) COLSON INDUSTRIES clone an Asgard. Although it was only an empty shell until an Asgard consciousness enters it.

I would ask the Asgard for an ‘Empty Shell’ of lets say Indian actress Aishwarya Rai

As she has no Consciouness and is not Self-awareness (Self-awareness is the explicit understanding that one exists) I guess I could ask what ever I like with it. In a matter of fact, make her my slave. (slaves meaning who are under the control of another person)

I have know most people who read these threads are smart as I have read a few threads like Lucius' behaviour in "Irresistible": Was it rape? (Irresistible spoilers (duh!))

Very Interesting…………

And what else would you ask of the Asgard e.g Beam, Clone yourself, Take you to………….., Kill, download your knowlegde/consciousness in a computer, ask them to let you live with them etc etc.

Maybe clone yourself a Stronger, Younger or Older body tranfer your comsciousness or clone your several times????????
        I don't think you would need to ask if mit was wrong to do that...it is, simple as that!

If you want something for sex that isn't self aware & will be your slave. Then go buy a blow up doll!!!!!

Comment

Aye. or some sort of sex android. I think I read about someone actually building one out of something like a <mod snip>

Then again, then you have the definition of what constitutes a person. If there is not and never was any consciousness, did they ever have a "soul" and were they really any more of a person than, say, a robot made in the same image. We're basically just organic machines after all. It would definitely make for an interesting ethical dilemma.
          Last edited by Shipperahoy; 23 December 2006, 08:23 PM. Reason: This is a PG forum. No linking to adult material.

Comment

I think id just ask them to give me thier ship, or take me with them lol. I could have a much better life, learn the secrets of the universe, get super powers, a cool ship, then come back in 20 years and be like " hey yeah im mega powerful, imma be king of earth and if you disagree ill beam you in to the sun "
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

If you just had your own ship you could do that anyways. I mean, really, what are they going to do to stop you? Nukes? Ineffective. Can't board the ship. Even if they tried to capture you, you could just get beamed away. I suppose they might could have a sniper shoot you in the head without warning, but if your'e smart you would just use the hologram thingy most of the time anyways.

Comment

Why not just ask for access to their scientific database (translated), then win the noble prize in every field and become a Planetary Hero.

Comment

I would simply....(if you can call it simply..hmmmm debateable ) ask for an O'Neil Class Warship.

I would then use it for a number of tasks, too many to list
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                  President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Oniell Class Mothership
                    Cloning Facility
                    A way to replicate my dna perfectly so my clones don't break down and get short and sexless over time

I'd be powerful and immortal...or i could just link my mind with the ship and become the ship...

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post

No it wouldn't be rape, it would be necrophilia.
                      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I would want my own ship and download my mind into it, then blow up a Ori solar system for the heck of beating Rodney's record

Comment

me i would ask the asgard for a oniel and ask them to change their asgard consoles into a playstion 2 controller instead of their pebble moving thing.

x-accerlerate
                          o-hyperspace
                          sqaure-hyperspace
                          triangle-exit hyperspace

R1-fire primary weapon
                          R2-beam anywhere you choose
                          L1-ships status
                          L2-show sensores,communications,e..t.c

analogue and directional buttons would be for steering

and a panel or screen to show what im doing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Every1 forget about the ships for a second. Talk bout the Cloning thing

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Too many clones would be confusing
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:
                              President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                              President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                              Forum Charmer
                              Forum Ambassador
                              Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                              X