CW Official "Justice" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW Official "Justice" Episode Description

The CW network have released the official episode description for "Justice" due to air on January 18th 2007.

THE GREEN ARROW CALLS ON THE FLASH, AQUAMAN AND CYBORG TO FORM A LEAGUE OF SUPERHEROES

The Green Arrow sends out for reinforcements and Bart Allan, a.k.a. The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg return to Smallville to help him take down LuthorCorp's secret lab. During a break-in at the LuthorCorp facility, Bart is captured and tortured by Lex and Clark sets off to rescue him but is felled by meteor rock. An alarmed Chloe goes to Oliver for help, and the newly formed "justice league" springs into action to rescue Clark and Bart.

Nice!!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

With all the hype building around this episode, it is either going to be really good or really bad. There is no middle ground for a episode like this.
      http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Originally posted by panzor View Post
        With all the hype building around this episode, it is either going to be really good or really bad. There is no middle ground for a episode like this.
        I agree. Right now though, I'm definitely leaning towards it being really good.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X