I cant believe I have to wait 3 weeks for Quest part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant believe I have to wait 3 weeks for Quest part 2

How will I cope, Sky One is a disgrace for making us fans wait this long.

Originally posted by Juice View Post
    I hope you are just kidding bearing in mind those in the States have to wait till April, I think we're pretty darned lucky only having to wait three weeks. Yes, I live in the UK too.
    Last edited by DeltaFlyer; 21 December 2006, 07:49 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

This isn't a serious thread is it? lol

Comment

Yeah this must be a piss take, considering we get both SG1 and Atlantis back in early January.

Cant wait personally for the Quest PT 2

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
        legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

At least we get to see the last ever series of Sg1 first! what an honour, serves the scifi basterds right!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
            At least we get to see the last ever series of Sg1 first! what an honour, serves the scifi basterds right!

I know Im looking forward to the last two episodes the most considering with had no spoilers on them, and of course the Shroud
            STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
            legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Lol, Im just trying to wind up the yanks.

Comment

I have to wait till april for SG-1 and SGA. That sucks! 3 weeks would be a walk in the park for the US fans.

I hope Stragate and all the spin offs get a real network to broadcast on in the US. Skiffy sucks beyond belief.
                Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                  I have to wait till april for SG-1 and SGA. That sucks! 3 weeks would be a walk in the park for the US fans.

I hope Stragate and all the spin offs get a real network to broadcast on in the US. Skiffy sucks beyond belief.
                  True that, ture that my friend. Although I wouldn't like it waiting three weeks either.

Although three weeks is better then six months. What the hell SciFi. I am glad the SkyOne fans don't have to suffer with us US fans. At least someone gets to see it.

I would have much rather waited to see it then wait six months to see the last part. Give it all to me at once. I can handle it. I promise.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

OH NOES

Comment

How will I cope? I can't really make an accurate statement other than if SCIFI wanted the fan base angry, they've succeded again and again.

Comment

Mabey the Sci-Fi channel is going to advertise as little as possible and air them as late as possible to make the ratings for both shows really bad, when everyone ends up downloading the 2nd half.

So then they can yell at everyone "Ha ha we were right in canceling them!"

Its all a conspiracy.

Either way, congrats to people in the UK.
                        I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

SCIFI better have a better explanation for their lousy decisions. It can't be just the same-old "year-round new programming" speech.

Comment

What station will be airing sg1 in January? i got bell express VU so maybe i will have it! i live in canada btw.

Comment

If I was to get DirectTV with the international programming options, I could then watch the new episodes of SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                              X