This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 ARK OF TRUTH, pre airing spoilers/specuation/discussion

Ok now i may be going out on a limb here but orginally they had like 3 movies planned for stargate right??? In the 200th ep today they where talking about that martin loyds movie... Then it got canceled...( like stargates movies 2 and 3 right?) Then at the end of the show he gets off his cell phone and says the movie is back on guys!!! And it was like ten years later he said that... Could this be a possible hint that a SG1 movie is coming soon???? What does everyone think????
    If Someone Trys To Kill You,
    You Try And Kill Them Right Back..

Captain Malcolm Reynolds

How Many Threads Do They Have To Make On Stargate Movies??????
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

yea there is talk about another movie..
      however i heard it will be done shortly after the first movie, and not based on the series (however the writer said he wont do anything that would invalidate the series)

Comment

The very existance of a movie that involves the stargate and not the SGC or SG-1 imediatly invalidates SG-1 as a series.

Comment

yeah hes right, theres dosens of stargate movie threads, i myself have started a stargate movie thread, although its a petition against the movie starring russell and spader.

Come visit please damint just visit and put your name down
          I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

according to solutions http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=724 we have some little info about the movies
            http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

I think season 11 would of been the last without Sci-Fi canceling it. The writers have been hinting at it and a spin-off for a while before this happend. It just sucks that they didn't have time to get a spin-off out before the next season of SG-A, so we will have a season of only one show being on.

I hope the movies do good and they will put about 4-5 out till they get things hammered out for the spin-off, so we have stuff to watch along with the next season of SG-A. Then I hope for the spin off to air the following season. Just hope that Sci-Fi doesn't do something stupid with SG-A in the meanwhile.

Comment

Confimred shooting dates is good
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I don't normally like to winge, but the second movie sounds awful imo and the more I read about the last ep the more I worry that it might be crap
                  Last edited by jenks; 20 December 2006, 03:32 PM.

Comment

'Moebius' & Ba'al all in the same ep...Can't wait!

The movies are supposed to be SG-1's big swansong. Not a rehash of a story they done not long ago. If they're going to be forced to re-use old plots. Then go for one that isn't still fresh in the memory!

Comment

I agree.The best TPTB can do is give us another Moebius.I should not be surprised.The way it's going I will be saving some money by not buying either Movie.

Comment

What if it's SG-1 following ba'al through the timeline... I mean instead of SG-1 never existing and then they all of a sudden get together. Could also be Past, Present, and Future non-linear storytelling.

Like show all in one movie... what their lives would be like had their never been the SGC, Then show the team following ba'al in the past to stop him, and then show a future team as ba'al is vying to take over earth.

Comment

I've said it before, but pretty much all time travel stories involve the heroes going back and fixing something; that, or they're stuck in the future/past and needs to go back. That's pretty much it.

Just because it sounds like Moebius doesn't mean it'll be like it. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Very true but why not come up with something other than time travel? It's not like TPTB have never used time travel.It been done to death.

Comment

Let me ask you, what HASN'T been done to death?

It's been more than 200 episodes for crying out loud, there aren't many original executions left (and there are NO original ideas, period).

Comment

Working...
                              X