Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creation Con 2007: Secaucus, NJ Convention - Nov -2-4

OK - I'll start with an obvious question:

Why, oh Why did they REALLY NEED to schedule both this con and the FINAL FARSCAPE FAREWELL con on the same weekend. I know that one never knows till the last minute (joe flanigan) who is going to show up...BUT...I think the push would be for Ben and Claudia to be at Farscape...especially if its the FINAL FAREWELL!

And - HEY - while I'm at it.........

Why didn't someone try to come up with a fancy schmancy name for our Con? Final Farewell my big fat fanny!

What about calling ours, oh - I don't know, Secaucus - The Elevator Con?
    sigpic

they've also got United Fan Con the same weekend.

As for fancy names how about,

"Secaucus, Nobody's sure who is showing up until they do!" Con

sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
    Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

How 'bout the Surprise Con?

So is this thread for speculating about who's coming next year??? Besides the front row that is
      sigpic
      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
        How 'bout the Surprise Con?

So is this thread for speculating about who's coming next year??? Besides the front row that is
        That in in itself is worth coming again!
        sigpic

Comment

I talked to the Creation people at the end of the 2006 NJ con, and it sounds like they're trying to get out of their contract with the hotel. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
            I talked to the Creation people at the end of the 2006 NJ con, and it sounds like they're trying to get out of their contract with the hotel. Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh no, that means WWLH will be out of a job if there are no elevators to check!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh no, that means WWLH will be out of a job if there are no elevators to check!
              That hotel is just crazy! How you can have all those convention, without a working elevator. Nuts!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey unknown? Did you and your mum get charged for your tixs for next years' con? I dropped them a note and haven't heard back.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99 View Post
                  Hey unknown? Did you and your mum get charged for your tixs for next years' con? I dropped them a note and haven't heard back.

Call them and ask! They're probably short-staffed for the holidays - better to get a live person.

I'll refuse to sit up front if you're not there!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think we got an invoice last week.

Comment

Maybe we can start a wish list who we want at the con. then we can email it to Creation. I like to see Dan and Alex again. Maybe since Joe was so comfortable at our convention he can come back with Jason and they can do the Q&A together. I think it would put their fan fears aside.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                        Maybe we can start a wish list who we want at the con. then we can email it to Creation. I like to see Dan and Alex again. Maybe since Joe was so comfortable at our convention he can come back with Jason and they can do the Q&A together. I think it would put their fan fears aside.

Gee, I don't know who to put on my wish list. Maybe I can request Joe for Friday, Joe for Saturday and Joe for Sunday
                        sigpic

Comment

Gee, I don't know who to put on my wish list. Maybe I can request Joe for Friday, Joe for Saturday and Joe for Sunday
                          But on Monday you will have Joe DT'S
                          Last edited by trupi; 24 December 2006, 06:42 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                            I'd love to see Garry Chalk live. He's supposedly a bit hit on the Transformers cons and has a stand up comedy background, so I'm sure he'd be funny. Then of course, i'd like to see Don Davis again. Dan Shea would be cool also.

Helena
                            (The weird chick that likes the secondary actors )
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see Garry Chalk live. He's supposedly a bit hit on the Transformers cons and has a stand up comedy background, so I'm sure he'd be funny. Then of course, i'd like to see Don Davis again. Dan Shea would be cool also.

Helena
                              (The weird chick that likes the secondary actors )
                              I never even thought of Garry Chalk. That's a great idea! Met him a few years back and he was discussing the new SG show -Atlantis. Nice man. Don is always a welcomed guest!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X