PDA

View Full Version : Tech YOU would like to see!

wise one
December 19th, 2006, 11:42 AM
i dunno if this has been done but i used the seasrch engine and that came up with lots of unrelated threads

well there are lots of technology i would loved of seen such as

flying technology wear you just were a device and it makes you fly

a alien toilet from the ancients

shrinking techonlogy

so please feel free to write anything you would love to see or imagine, this includes things in atlantis and sg-1

Jimbo-DR
December 19th, 2006, 12:03 PM
a fricken viable energy weapon that we actually take advantage of and use.

Atlantean_Fan
December 19th, 2006, 12:07 PM
An Ancient Toilet killer!!! It wil probably be a frequency weapon, I think.

More seriously. I would like to see more about the genetic experiments of the Wraith in The Gift and what he used to make Teyla like people Wraithy.

Inty
December 19th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Something that cleans up your room automatically!

Ok back on topic: I would like to see a equivalent to a sports car or some Stargate tech we aquire rubbing into the general tech we have... Like inertial dampners in cars would reduce the casualties by A LOT... And they could probably help with our ecology... Oh well... I probably missed the point of the thread but that was on my mind at this moment so... That's that!

Nile
December 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I would like to see a "techno" compass for not to be lost in Atlantis ;)

http://images.entertainmentearth.com/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CMRDS147.jpg

helio9
December 19th, 2006, 01:17 PM
A missile with a 2 gigaton warhead, and a hyperspace generator that can get it through shields. If we did that, we wouldn't need a new fancy energy weapon. But I don't think we'll be seeing it any time soon.

Raj_2006
December 19th, 2006, 01:39 PM
A missile with a 2 gigaton warhead, and a hyperspace generator that can get it through shields. If we did that, we wouldn't need a new fancy energy weapon. But I don't think we'll be seeing it any time soon.

the only problem i see with the weapons is tht they just need to be fast. We know the missiles can damage a Hive ship seriously, watch No Man's Land, If they just mak the missiles faster and more manverable then we won't need a new weapon tht badly, should be able to destroy hataks with ease, wraiths, a bit difficult, Ori , no, well not yet, to soon.

immhotep
December 19th, 2006, 01:42 PM
I want an energy weapon, pure and simple.
Oh and maybe a new malp lol, that things been gating for 10 years give it an update.

Col. Shadow Quinn
December 19th, 2006, 02:58 PM
1) Ancient Vending Machine
2) Energy Weapon(reverse engineered from Asgard weapons)
3) Tauri Intergalactic Hyperdrive
4) Tauri shields that are powerful
5) Earth designed starship reactor
6)Ancient Recliner
6) Ancient Holodeck

helio9
December 19th, 2006, 04:32 PM
the only problem i see with the weapons is tht they just need to be fast. We know the missiles can damage a Hive ship seriously, watch No Man's Land, If they just mak the missiles faster and more manverable then we won't need a new weapon tht badly, should be able to destroy hataks with ease, wraiths, a bit difficult, Ori , no, well not yet, to soon.

It just irks me that they purposely won't take their current tech to the absolute potential. You dont even really need a "missile" really.

Think of one of our missiles as a photon torpedo in star trek. They come out of their tubes at their top speed. From there (before exiting the ship's shield bubble), they activate their hyperdrive and come out of hyperspace 10ft off the enemy ship's hull.

Boom. Even in space, a 1GT nuke will do serious damage to a ship. No chance of being shot down. Why stop there? Why not exit hyperspace inside the enemy ship?

I understand that it would make us far too powerful, but still. It irks me.

Pogo01
December 19th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Welll think about it like this. Everything any race has ever had in the Milky Way Galaxy its safe to say the the Ancients should have something better and similar to that.

I'm looking forward to finding a shipyard though.

Ouroboros
December 19th, 2006, 06:58 PM
6 simple words

Nuke fired out of a railgun.

Anonmatel
December 19th, 2006, 07:12 PM
you could even open a hyperspace window on top of your enemy ship...
I dunno what it would do... but i'll guess at the very least it would screw with their navagational systems..

Jimbo-DR
December 19th, 2006, 07:18 PM
I would love for us to start using advanced "dial a yield" artillery rounds, but I dont see that happening either.

zpm!!
December 19th, 2006, 07:32 PM
zpm's for city, state use, less dependence on OIL!,

Engines,

space defence sys.

Anonmatel
December 19th, 2006, 08:03 PM
x-ray goggles.... the mind boggles!

Opener
December 19th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Replicators. No, not those.

Nile
December 20th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Ancient kitchen that it lets to cook Ancient food! ;)

travis
December 20th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Most of the stuff mention above.

But what be really cool is a localise gate sort of like a transporter that can be used to get around.

wise one
December 20th, 2006, 01:03 AM
a alien bra!

Anonmatel
December 20th, 2006, 01:18 AM
An Asgard with pants on !!!!!!

MechaThor
December 20th, 2006, 02:28 AM
An Asgaurd hand held gun and battle armnour for the ore toned asguard

An alien Xbox like thing

Droids

Mechs

carcer
December 20th, 2006, 08:19 AM
I personally would love to see a radical change in fighting, for example, a 1 man space suite with rockets and possibly a rail gun, dropped out of a PJ into space.

Or possibly an alien species with the same level of tech to ours, just in a wierd and different way.

Lastly, I would love for them to find the Ancient Utility Room, with the washing machines, ironing boards and such.

Ooooh, perhaps an ancient Gym?

mizzoueng
December 20th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Mech Armor. Bio Armor.

Some sort of Gundam or maybe a Mech Assault team.

Raj_2006
December 20th, 2006, 09:24 AM
many ppl have suggest, like me and agree tht they should introduce the
K-Naq round for the rail guns, its better and can store more ammo on board.

Off topic question here: Has anyone noticed tht the Daedalus could be more advanced then the other 304's because they have to keep an asgard onboard all the time, well most of the time and on the odyssey , vasir was only there for a short time.

What do u think?

immhotep
December 20th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Also the deadalus get upgrades from atlantis soonest, like rodneys shields mod's, they got them on the day, the oddesey will have to wait months maybe.

.jolinar.
December 20th, 2006, 11:17 AM
I know, it's a quite cool cliff hangar really. I want to see what they can make of the PJ hyperdrive idea.

sword1986
December 20th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Quantum Partical Phase cannons

helio9
December 20th, 2006, 01:53 PM
zpm's for city, state use, less dependence on OIL!,

Engines,

space defence sys.

If they think the Goa'uld were tough, just wait until they try to take on the oil companies...

An-Alteran
December 20th, 2006, 06:39 PM
a alien toilet from the ancients

An Ancient hand help plunger.:P

tagger
December 20th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Good thread! :)

Slightly OT, don't know if it is ancient tech but...

A mini sarcophagus-like thing, to repair small injuries without the weird personality-evilmaking-side effect.:)

wise one
December 21st, 2006, 06:16 AM
alien musical intruments!

.jolinar.
January 12th, 2007, 09:55 AM
I want to see those weird little aliens whos ship almost killed off the 'Enkarens' they should have finished by now.

wilson359
January 12th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Replicators. No, not those.

I think the Asgard have something along those lines already. Though I doubt they are willing to share that technology, unless we bribe them for it.

Col. Shadow Quinn
January 13th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Ancient Honda
Asgard IPod
Ancient TV
Ancient Vending Machine
The Mountain Dew robot that fires cans of Mountain Dew at you(the the Mythbusters made)>

2ndgenerationalteran
January 13th, 2007, 12:30 AM
Lastly, I would love for them to find the Ancient Utility Room, with the washing machines, ironing boards and such.

Ooooh, perhaps an ancient Gym?

some energy weapons, we had staff weapons for years and we still havent seen a fully operational tauri designed energy based weapon.

and for your gym i can do one better. a gym that has gravity control to maximize a work out.

Daniel_Shanks
January 13th, 2007, 12:47 AM
How about something from the furlings???
Or even perhaps a Furling! (Even thought they aren't technology....hmmm)
Imagine..."Look out!!! It's the Furlings ......."
We also need to stop and look in Atlantis, because if there is NO USEFUL tech in there...then there is no Stargate (apart from the stuff like the personal shield that died after a short time, etc)

2ndgenerationalteran
January 13th, 2007, 01:11 AM
i doubt we will ever see the furlings, plus that would ruin the show if we see them. The furlings give the show this veil of mystery and intrique that kept lots of the viewers, to bad the scifi guys dont watch the show.

Hatcheter
January 13th, 2007, 01:13 AM
The FN SCAR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR).

Xeon_1
January 13th, 2007, 10:00 AM
some of the other defence weapons off atlantis they mentioned in season 1

Samb84
January 13th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I want Earth to reveal that they are out in space exploring and to build a huge spacestation at Jupiter and some shipyards. Because how do they build the huge ships? They need a shipyard in orbit!

boberth2o
January 13th, 2007, 12:59 PM
how bout a they introduce sublight engines into NASA. But they should make then crude in make up though.

2ndgenerationalteran
January 13th, 2007, 01:29 PM
maybe some artificial gravity on space shuttles, and hint that antigravity is in the making?

Ehecatl
January 13th, 2007, 03:03 PM
How about they use the schematics of the Tollan Ion cannons and put them on their ships.

Ancients Tech:
Armory
Healing Devices
plasma weapon that can be put on the Battle Cruisers or Atlantis
Hover Tanks/craft

Earth needs:
orbital weapons platform or two
new class of warship (frigate, galleon, scout ship)

2ndgenerationalteran
January 13th, 2007, 03:12 PM
wait is this real earth, or the stargate universe?

wilson359
January 13th, 2007, 05:20 PM
What about large rail cannons that fire 1500 mm rounds that contain millions of nanites programmed to attack the biologics of a Wraith Cruisers or Hive ships. The cannons would also be designed to fire other types of rounds eg nuclear warheads or Naqahdah / Potassium warheads etc.

Though someone may have already thought of this no doubt.

freyr's mother
January 13th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Its not that I would like to see more tech, ......well, yes I'd like to see more tech, it's just that I would just like to see them be more innovative in using what they have around them in conjunction with things they've learned in order to create things like the K-Naq round and stuff like that. I mean, seriously, is it not realistic to think that someone in RL would come up w/ a design like that after being exposed to the right information and materials?

deadman
January 13th, 2007, 06:30 PM
I would like to see a machine that would make characters from movies real. It would serve us no real purpose except to see Rocky Balboa vs. Baal.

wise one
January 15th, 2007, 04:57 AM
p-90's with naquada tipped bullets

i would also like to see the tollan weapon disabler but on a bigger scale so its like a ray that scans an entire ship disabling its weapons

MechaThor
January 15th, 2007, 05:07 AM
Giant Mechs on both two and for legs.

More Probes like that gou;ald one or maybe an asgaurd robot probe.

Holodeck like thing in atalntis

a hover board fro Sheppard

new a diffrent form replicatopr block things like giant spider forms or maybe velosoraptor forms lol.

And for Atlantsi "aniti-main-cast-replacing-tractor-beams".

deadman
January 15th, 2007, 06:28 AM
I want to see a TARDIS.

wise one
January 15th, 2007, 07:18 AM
I want to see a TARDIS.

LOL same here!

freyr's mother
January 15th, 2007, 07:22 AM
WTH is a TARDIS?

wise one
January 15th, 2007, 11:35 AM
WTH is a TARDIS?

well for short tardis stands for ' time and ralative dimension in space and is used my a person known as a time lord or 'the doctor'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TARDIS

heres a link to its discription

deadman
January 15th, 2007, 06:50 PM
I would like to see a toaster that doubles as a weapon that when used by the owner, which dissintigrates any target, and can heal any target.

gavo2o
January 16th, 2007, 03:50 AM
How about a ZPM powered cup warmer

Though something like a tank that could fit through the gate would be good when extra fire power is needed and the Goa'uld and wraith would be suprised by it

dss202529
January 16th, 2007, 04:10 AM
I'd like to see them add Sodan cloaks and reactionless drives to missiles, no need to worry about the radiation or strange creatures e.t.c if it's inorganic and in space

You cloak the missile, fire it and watch the Wraith look quite confused as a 30 megatonne missile that is out of phase with our reality decloaks right next to the hive or even inside the hive and blows up.

Bugi
January 16th, 2007, 06:07 AM
Sodan Cloaking device doesnt work like that. It only put you out of plase a little so you can still hit the "Real World" objects. This is how i have understood it.

wise one
January 17th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Sodan Cloaking device doesnt work like that. It only put you out of plase a little so you can still hit the "Real World" objects. This is how i have understood it.

yeah when mitchell was hitting the ori turned monster ugly sodan warrior guy person when his sodan cloak was on.

wise one
January 18th, 2007, 02:40 AM
a blooming bath for once

wise one
July 12th, 2007, 02:29 AM
you think we will ever see a asgard ship again????

talyn2k1
July 12th, 2007, 07:44 AM
many ppl have suggest, like me and agree tht they should introduce the
K-Naq round for the rail guns, its better and can store more ammo on board.

Off topic question here: Has anyone noticed tht the Daedalus could be more advanced then the other 304's because they have to keep an asgard onboard all the time, well most of the time and on the odyssey , vasir was only there for a short time.

What do u think?

As the Daedalus was the first 304, I think Hermiod was just there to keep an eye on us and help us learn how to use and repair the new toys the Asgard had given us.
When the Odyssey was commissioned, most bugs had probably been sorted and the Asgard had learned to trust us so there was no need for Kvasir to be there all the time, just when we needed him.

Also the deadalus get upgrades from atlantis soonest, like rodneys shields mod's, they got them on the day, the oddesey will have to wait months maybe.

We don't know if those modifications actually worked. Rodney gave them to Hermiod shortly before he thought he was going to die, there was no further info on whether or not they actually worked.

How about they use the schematics of the Tollan Ion cannons and put them on their ships.

As myself and others have stated in numerous threads recently, we don't have schematics for Tollan Ion Cannons nor do we have any cannons themselves. We got absolutely nothing from the Tollan.

EDITED TO ADD:

Personally, I would like to see some of the tech we have obtained over the years being put into use for the good of the planet (without anyone knowing where it came from obviously).

New space shuttles using things like inertial dampeners, sublight engines, transporters, etc. Save NASA a few quid rather than continually hoisting their currently outdated shuttles into orbit.

302s becoming the main fighter of all the Gate-Alliance countries.

- Tok'ra crystals being used for tunnel construction.
- Beaming tech being used discreetly by emergency services, military etc.
- Use the beams to take Nukes from hostile countries, 302s to disable them.
- Deploy Zats (or a human equivalent) in warzones like Iraq so we can shoot first and ask questions later.
- Use advanced sensors to clear minefields, stopping road bombs from killing people.

There are so many different pieces of alien technology which could be discreetly used to make the world a better place without endangering the secrecy of the SGC, that's the sort of thing I would like to see.

garhkal
July 14th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Talking about zats.. i always wondered why when we DID eventually develop a laser based weapon, we did not model them off the zats, so they could be issued to police forces around the nation.... So that way there would be less loss of life.

JoNzA
July 14th, 2007, 03:43 PM
talyn2k1 you have a good point ther but it would mayby be a little obvieus if they all of a sudden should start to use all of it at once but still you have good point

TKG
July 14th, 2007, 04:13 PM
I'd love to see The atlantis team weilding disintergrator-ray guns, after all that'd be one hell of a anti-wraith weapon.

"Raaaagh!"
*Insert the sound effect for war of the worlds beam weapons*
"not today wraith!"

oh yes...good stuffs.

GStone
July 14th, 2007, 06:29 PM
Something like that might be made from the ancient ascension acceleration station. The hand held/shoulder mounted/ship mounted/weapon platform mounted device has 2 settings: turn target into a pile of goo or destroy the DNA of the target, causing irrepurable damage, killing them and preventing their healing ability to save them. It'll work on their ships, too, from darts to hive ships. I was watching the Tao of Rodney earlier. There's a level of unreliability of which setting you want to work when you want it, but either setting gets the job done. I don't know about bomb form, lke a grenade or claymore, unless they were in shaped charge form.

Edit: If it happened, I'd see an increase in personal shielding production, even in a limited way, to protect against accidents in the field.

JSPuddlejumper
July 15th, 2007, 05:33 AM
I like to see that beaming that technology on earth. Nice way to travel.

theStormWeaver
July 15th, 2007, 08:00 PM
I agree whole heartedly with talyn2k1, the technology acquired over the last ten years could save thousands of lives each year, and provide relief to many third world countries, if not all of them.

I think that control crystal based computers could build more efficient, well everything!

Plus, i'd love a naquada power cell conversion kit for my car :)

Ancient Atlantis
June 3rd, 2008, 01:32 AM
i dnt no if this has been sed bt i rekon that an energy version of a flak gun would be gd for either atlantis or 304's to protect them from those pesky darts i no the rail guns are used for that stuff sorta bt yea might be a bit more effective

thekillman
June 3rd, 2008, 04:57 AM
what i want? a better missile. much better [like the ones in the last man]
an aurora upgraded under our command, without being destroyed.
asgard portable powersource.
a better powersource for the 304.
better tech on the 302

Dr. Daniel Jackson
June 3rd, 2008, 07:08 AM
FTL jump drives, so we can beat our enemys just by transporting the nuke in their ship right under their noses.
Plus , i like FTL drives

Dr. Daniel Jackson
June 3rd, 2008, 07:14 AM
As the Daedalus was the first 304, I think Hermiod was just there to keep an eye on us and help us learn how to use and repair the new toys the Asgard had given us.
When the Odyssey was commissioned, most bugs had probably been sorted and the Asgard had learned to trust us so there was no need for Kvasir to be there all the time, just when we needed him.

We don't know if those modifications actually worked. Rodney gave them to Hermiod shortly before he thought he was going to die, there was no further info on whether or not they actually worked.

As myself and others have stated in numerous threads recently, we don't have schematics for Tollan Ion Cannons nor do we have any cannons themselves. We got absolutely nothing from the Tollan.

EDITED TO ADD:

Personally, I would like to see some of the tech we have obtained over the years being put into use for the good of the planet (without anyone knowing where it came from obviously).

New space shuttles using things like inertial dampeners, sublight engines, transporters, etc. Save NASA a few quid rather than continually hoisting their currently outdated shuttles into orbit.

302s becoming the main fighter of all the Gate-Alliance countries.

- Tok'ra crystals being used for tunnel construction.
- Beaming tech being used discreetly by emergency services, military etc.
- Use the beams to take Nukes from hostile countries, 302s to disable them.
- Deploy Zats (or a human equivalent) in warzones like Iraq so we can shoot first and ask questions later.
- Use advanced sensors to clear minefields, stopping road bombs from killing people.

There are so many different pieces of alien technology which could be discreetly used to make the world a better place without endangering the secrecy of the SGC, that's the sort of thing I would like to see.

tell NASA to frak off, we dont need them anymore, we can reach orbit in under a half a minute and you r talking about their shuttles that dont even have artificial gravity LOL, we can travel through subspace and their messing around with their dark ages technology.

nich959
June 3rd, 2008, 07:16 AM
what i want? a better missile. much better [like the ones in the last man]
an aurora upgraded under our command, without being destroyed.
asgard portable powersource.
a better powersource for the 304.
better tech on the 302

Asgard power source definelty!

I agree with the idea that new tech could be used to so much advantage.

Medically we can now cure all diseases witht he sarcophagus and gou'ald hand device. Gather a few up from teh thousands thats gotta be lying around teh MW and inject some doctors with naquadah a bit of training and ther we go! Just put a patient under tell them there getting an operation and buzz them!

jonos101
June 3rd, 2008, 07:23 AM
id like a Sam Carter Maker :p

thekillman
June 3rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
massive amounts of alien med tech is being pumped into earth already.
an intar would work perfectly as a weapon in iraq. or just throw an horizon. or create a fusion detonator. then we have [almost]clean nukes

EternalAlteran
June 3rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
I would like to see reverse engineered Reetou weapons. Those things shoot through flesh and steel if it wasn't even there. Also it is capable of firing on beings in a different phase than ours.

stargater1990
June 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
the technology to make the deadalus go from earth to atlantis in a few hours as opposed to 18 days. the asgard could so we should be able to.

Guardian_aiur
June 3rd, 2008, 08:21 PM
I believe the best thing for the Atlnatis team would be to more widely endorse the wrist mounted weapon of the Kull warriors... or hand held forms of the staffweapon... the tech tree of the previous series can be more widely endorsed as that mythos should carry over... everyone having a Zat gun strapped to their thigh too (opposite the hand gun strapped to the other thigh)

Most of all you would expect the Asgard core to have some sort of designs for defense technology similar to the Phase technology of the Tolan (e.g. passing through objects etc)
Imagine if they retrofitted Sheppard's "Personal" F-302 with a Phase shifter to allow him to "Pass through" hive ships and "drop off" nukes inside the hive ships...

Why don't the odyssey and Carter come to the pegasus Galaxy and "Coax" the wraith all to Atlantis and then "Time dialation field deployed around all Wraith...."

thekillman
June 3rd, 2008, 11:29 PM
and then? wraith aint stupid. id rather see todd find annother clone facility and have him make his own wraith that obey him

Guardian_aiur
June 4th, 2008, 07:21 PM
well with the replicators in SG-1, we had a whole 2 seasons (or was it 1) where we were replicator free and able to explore and stuff... have a Pegasus galaxy season where everyone is free of wraith for a year or 2 while we try to figure out ways to "resolve" the wraith issue and for the rest of the Pegasus galaxy to unite and explore more...

just a suggestion with the whole "Time dilation" thingy...

Xeon_1
June 4th, 2008, 10:27 PM
What about a fuses and surge protectors for the ship's so that not every time they hit something that knocks 1% of the shields half the bridge explodes.

EternalAlteran
June 6th, 2008, 10:37 AM
I believe the best thing for the Atlnatis team would be to more widely endorse the wrist mounted weapon of the Kull warriors... or hand held forms of the staffweapon... the tech tree of the previous series can be more widely endorsed as that mythos should carry over... everyone having a Zat gun strapped to their thigh too (opposite the hand gun strapped to the other thigh)

Why don't the odyssey and Carter come to the pegasus Galaxy and "Coax" the wraith all to Atlantis and then "Time dialation field deployed around all Wraith...."

What if we encounter replicators, then you don't use a version of staff weapon.

And even if we use time-dialation tech, then the Odyssey is in the same timeframe as the wraith. And if you use the deadalus to fire the beam becomes in the same timeframe once it enters the field. Surely you could fire a lot of shots and collapse the field, but then the wraith would have noticed the beam already, just like in Unending we noticed the Ori burst

Guardian_aiur
June 10th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I meant the opposite to Unending.. liek what the Asgard did to the Replicators... (one minute to us is milliseconds to them inside the time dilation field)

Mclean
June 11th, 2008, 05:23 AM
A device that allows us to develop advanced powers like the Ancients have.

Knight_ofthe_Word
June 11th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Most of all you would expect the Asgard core to have some sort of designs for defense technology similar to the Phase technology of the Tolan (e.g. passing through objects etc)
Imagine if they retrofitted Sheppard's "Personal" F-302 with a Phase shifter to allow him to "Pass through" hive ships and "drop off" nukes inside the hive ships...

Awesome idea i gotta say! :D

wise one
June 12th, 2008, 07:53 AM
why cant there be some advanced super suit like ironman, its stargate universe aswell, its possible

just add a small forcefield, and suit would be powered by naq or something more powerful

or some powerful anti-gravity thrusters on you feet with inertial dampers properties

lord groovy
June 12th, 2008, 08:17 AM
why cant there be some advanced super suit like ironman, its stargate universe aswell, its possible

just add a small forcefield, and suit would be powered by naq or something more powerful

or some powerful anti-gravity thrusters on you feet with inertial dampers properties

Well technically for the headgear, you can make something between the Jaffa's and the Aris Boch's helmet (maybe with some AI to managed it).

Personal forcefield, well the Goa'uld already had one. So why bother
Armor : look the Skull Warrior, sons of Anubis and Darth Vader. You may not even need a forcefield.

Antigravity? I am not really sure. There are always been big devices in SG. Maybe you can find a portable one.

And in SGA season 1, McKay had an Ancient personal shield that had also an inertial dampener systems (he fell from 3m high and Wow! Not even a scratch!)

We have nearly everything to make an Iron Man or rather an Iron Jaffa! :tealc:

thekillman
June 12th, 2008, 09:06 AM
kull armour with advanced AI and other cool stuff aswell as a forcefield

Opener
June 12th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Hyperspace bomb. Exactly what it sounds like, a bomb you could use in hyperspace. Outfit it with its own hyperspace generator so it doesn't get destroyed by or exit hyperspace, and if your ship is being followed in hyperspace(as we saw with the Replicator ships in the SG-1 s4 opener, and in the SGA s3 opener), just drop a few behind you and blammo.

thekillman
June 13th, 2008, 03:49 AM
use a naquahdriah hyperdrive

Knight_ofthe_Word
June 13th, 2008, 05:09 AM
more of a strategy but still....

how about actually using what we already have and putting it all to good use!
like the puddlejumper's cloak, in The Siege part II-III, Sheppard uses it to fly from Atlantis into the Dart bay of the attacking hive to set off a nuke, why not do that in an actual battle; set a cloaked jumper from the Daedalus, fly into the dart bay, release a nuke, fly off, have a coffee and congratulate each other on a job well done :D

The Daedalus would only have to withstand a barrage from the Hive for about as long as usual; meanwhile the Bridge does its whole randomly explode thing even though it should be the most fortified place besides the hull itself...lol :D

And as if the Wraith to work out how to defend that, they can't detect cloaked jumpers and if they were going to start using shields they would've by now! :D

K_ot_W

PS. For that matter, why can't Earth start manufacturing more ships!! The general public don't know a LOT of things, i'm sure building a few more shipyards wouldn't hurt..in random places like UTAH :)

thekillman
June 13th, 2008, 08:22 AM
using a sodan cloak would work too...

Opener
June 13th, 2008, 05:09 PM
using a sodan cloak would work too...
Sure, if you like a lethal dose of radiation. Or being severely mutated by other-dimensional slugs.

thekillman
June 14th, 2008, 12:28 AM
on an unmanned aircraft or missile.
or would it kill the hamster pilots?

wise one
June 14th, 2008, 02:26 PM
superior hologram technlogy like that in ties that bind, where that cargo ship used phamtom ships in the form of alkeshed masked with their heat signitures

have that on a daedalus class ship but projecting any ships like an arouro, or even several daedalus's surrounding its enemy and powering their weapons, i think that will make any ship let them be boarded and taken over..well maybe not a hive ships its too big

have other hologram technology like what merlin had built that kills you without killing the hologram, have serveral placed around atlantis like the tower or the chair and zpm rooms, obvisouly program it to decide if it is a threat by saying a password or voice reconigtions and body scans

StargateDude111
June 15th, 2008, 09:47 PM
i would like to see a machine that clones Zedpms and dsc-304s

Anonmatel
June 15th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Remotely firing mini-drones like the Serrakin had in "Space Race" with a bit more firepower. You could release them from a BC-304 and command them to attack enemy ships. If you lose some no problem, Asgard Power core could knock up as many as you want.

titan_hq
June 17th, 2008, 01:08 PM
The Asgard ships had the ability to hide themselves from Earth's sensors when they were in orbit, yet they wern't cloaked, just stealth.
That would be a good addition to our 304's, they aren't cloaked but would be more difficult to track and/or shoot.

Also a small unmanned space fighter, 1/2 the size of a 302, mass-produced. Easy, simple way to defend our outposts/ships.

Maybe a trek style holodeck, and a game like the game in 'The Game' except it is actually a game... :D

Opener
June 19th, 2008, 07:42 PM
We have the pods we saw in Aurora, so we can do a virtual reality simulation that's just as good. Besides, a holodeck takes up space on a battleship, and this way they can use that space for something vital. Using the pods is all-around more efficient, which is what they look for on military vessels.

Now, on a planet? Possible.

Harkonnen
June 19th, 2008, 11:22 PM
The FN SCAR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR).

YES thank you.

I absolutely hate the P90.

*/me puts on flame shield*

thekillman
June 19th, 2008, 11:38 PM
i like the p-90, it nice, flexible, small. its a good weapon. but thank, thank god T and R didnt use em in "midway". it would be humiliating. two big strong guys with kid's toys.
they used big guns!. such cool eppies should have big rifles. i liked the fact for instance that ronon has his own gun, and teal'c mostly used two p-90's. but i think they need to use the FN-scar, or the g-36 more often. we need more big rifles.

a6346
June 20th, 2008, 06:02 AM
The scar-L would kick Wraith arse, Carbines rule the wars.

jnadreth
June 20th, 2008, 07:02 AM
If you want big guns try the GM GAU-8 Avenger 30mm, 3900rpm, Uranium depleted shells

Or is that too big??????

More Carter's Specials would be nice