Any rumors on the DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any rumors on the DVD?

Any news or rumors about the Heroes DVD and what may be on it?
    I am hoping for summer ’07, commentary and the comic books on the DVD.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Originally posted by Doze View Post
    I think it's a bit early for DVD rumours.....but I really hope Masi Oka does some commentaries, and the comic books on there would be very cool too!

And I also hope that NBC Universal doesn't make this one ridiculously expensive because they know that it will sell big.

Comment

[COLOR= "Magenta" ][/COLOR]
      Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      I think it's a bit early for DVD rumours.....but I really hope Masi Oka does some commentaries, and the comic books on there would be very cool too!

And I also hope that NBC Universal doesn't make this one ridiculously expensive because they know that it will sell big.
      If they are smart they will sell it near cost. I have a lot of friends that work when it is on and because they have not seen it they will not TiVo it. If it came out on DVD I will throw it in the next time they come over and only let them see the first one. Then they will buy it then be hooked like me.
      … Then Pinky and I will take over the World!... wait…
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I agree, it is rather early for them to be even discussing the DVD. I do not imagine that will probably happen until they are done with the season, or at least closer on.
        Weir: He's just a boy!
        Jinto: I am Jinto.
        Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
          You can go here. They've got graphic novels on there And they've got printable versions and stuff. I haven't had a proper look, but what I've seen looks good
          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Working...
          X