PDA

View Full Version : Any rumors on the DVD?

Doze
December 19th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Any news or rumors about the Heroes DVD and what may be on it?
I am hoping for summer ’07, commentary and the comic books on the DVD.

Trek_Girl42
December 19th, 2006, 09:59 AM
I think it's a bit early for DVD rumours.....but I really hope Masi Oka does some commentaries, and the comic books on there would be very cool too! :)

And I also hope that NBC Universal doesn't make this one ridiculously expensive because they know that it will sell big. :rolleyes:

Doze
December 19th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I think it's a bit early for DVD rumours.....but I really hope Masi Oka does some commentaries, and the comic books on there would be very cool too! :)

And I also hope that NBC Universal doesn't make this one ridiculously expensive because they know that it will sell big. :rolleyes:
If they are smart they will sell it near cost. I have a lot of friends that work when it is on and because they have not seen it they will not TiVo it. If it came out on DVD I will throw it in the next time they come over and only let them see the first one. Then they will buy it then be hooked like me.
… Then Pinky and I will take over the World!... wait…

theonebluegecko
December 19th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I agree, it is rather early for them to be even discussing the DVD. I do not imagine that will probably happen until they are done with the season, or at least closer on.

Spacegirlnz
December 20th, 2006, 07:59 PM

You can go here (http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/novels/). They've got graphic novels on there :) And they've got printable versions and stuff. I haven't had a proper look, but what I've seen looks good :)