AU - Mirror Room and all Science Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AU - Mirror Room and all Science Labs

Like Alice through the Looking Glass, this is where you go once you step through the Mirror.

See this post for background information.

Please keep OOC chat to the SG1 Talk thread.

Most importantly - Have FUN!
    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
    sigpic

The man on watch rolled his head around his shoulders. “This has to be one of the most boring jobs on the base.”
    His teammate tapped on the silent monitor screen, “We can’t count on the fact that no one has figured out how to use the Mirrors.”
    “Especially since it’s been proved that they have been figured out,” their CO’s comment snapped the two guards out of their lethargy.
    “C’mon Major, most of our visitors are more interested in getting home than getting acquainted,” the man answered.
    “Not all of them, Captain,” the female Lt. countered, “SG10 got to meet up with an Alter-SG1. I would have liked to have sat in on that briefing.”
    The major spoke up, “Personally, I’d like to go see if they paid attention to the General’s warning about Earth.”
    “Yeah,” Lt. Simms added, “They were under the same mistaken impression that we were. Anubis didn’t want to conquer Earth for our Ancient technology. He wanted to destroy it before we could figure out how to use it.”
    There wasn't much to say to that observation. The team sat watching the monitors until the silence became uncomforable.
    "How's Ivan doing," Simms asked.
    "I haven't seen him since this morning," the Major answered, "He looked kinda rocky then."
    "I shouldn't wonder," the captain commented, "It's tough to ..." A beep cut him off. "Somebody is checking out the installation somewhere."
    The major straightened up in anticipation, "Let's see if they get it working."
    Another tone made him look hopeful, "They're dialing."
    Another squad came hotfooting in.
    "Take your positions people. Don't fire unless fired upon. One shot only."
    He took his post next to the central pillar and started scanning for an activation light on a Mirror. "Hup!," he pointed, "Here we go."

sigpic

Comment

Sharp appeared on the other side of the mirror, facing about ten men with guns pointed at him.

"Oh !@#$" He said as the natural instinct of fight or flight went through his head.

He chose flight.

Sharp dived to his right behind another mirror, and grabbed his P-90, catching his breath.
      sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Hold your fire!" Major Pratt held up a hand to stop his own people from reacting then side stepped to peek at their visitor. He kept his zat pointed more or less at the ground. "We won't shoot if you don't shoot."

sigpic

Comment

Sharp had to think, he heard the 'opening of a zat', which could mean that the man was lying and would just zat him when he stood up, but he heard sincerity in the man's voice.
          He waited a few more seconds.

"Okay!" He said standing up, hands off his weapon.

Sharp's jaw dropped as he saw the men had alpha-site symbols on their very Air-force looking uniforms.
          sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Pratt's eyes opened wider at the sight of the newcomer. "Colonel Sharp? Welcome to Xanth, sir."
            He looked at the mirror the man had come through, "Is there anyone else's coming?"

sigpic

Comment

"Who..what?" It was too much for him to take in. "Yes, there are many more coming.." He looked at the mirror in anticipation.

"Who.." Suddenly it hit him, he hadn't seen Pratt since a month before Earth was destroyed. "Pratt? Oh my god.."
              sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Davis

Getting away from the Mirror as quickly as possible, Claire turned and walked right into Sharp's back, just as he was stammering and landed her butt on the floor.

Looking up she gave a pouted growl, getting herself back on her feet, she brushed out the sand of her uniform. Gazing around, she noticed the room was occupited, "Er....?" she voiced her concern.

Comment

"Its fine." Sharp said to Claire as she got up. He looked again at Pratt, then back at Claire. It was still a shock to him to see Pratt alive, but he half dismissed the tought, this Pratt was different.. not the Ernest he knew.
                  sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Davis

Having watched the Colonel go back and froth between her face and another one in the room, she noticed he was in a shock, "Breath easy, Colonel," she advised.

Ashwood

Coming out the Mirror, Kim's first feeling was to get armed, raising her weapon, she looked at Sharp and Davis, "Is everything all right?" she asked as she moved along side of them, not lowering her gun till she was ordered to do so. Seeing Pratt, her jaws dropped, "Holy &*$%" she exclaimed.

((I have made in a way that Ashwood is familar with Pratt's face, is that okay ? )

Comment

(Sure, just so you all know, Pratt was the SG-8 CO Captain Pratt in the mission at the beginning of the RP, not CO. )

"No worries," he said collecting himself.

He looked at Ashwood smiling at her reaction, what he had just done moments ago. "Yeah.." Sharp said agreeably.

(Edit: This will be my last post for the night, I'll let people get time to post.. and I'm just extrordinarly tired from getting up at 5:30 this morning, ttyl)
                      Last edited by Colonel Sharp; 09 January 2007, 06:14 PM.
                      sigpic

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

(( He was Captain Pratt in the mission at the beginning of the RP, not CO. ))
                        sigpic

Comment

Ashwood

"You gotta be kidding" she shook her head in disbelife, "But...but..." she trailed off. She had seen Pratt during her time in SGC, but didn't know happened to him. From what she had heard he was one of the finest, get the job done without questions.

Lowering her P90, she looked Pratt, "So..uh..alive here, right?"

Davis

Claire looked her both CO's in bafflement, "Anyone care to fill me in?" she asked, looking a bit lost.

Comment

"I gather from your reactions that I'm not alive in your reality, eh?" He didn't seem too disturbed at the notion. He added, almost as an afterthought, "I wasn't for the last visitors either. Unsettling trend."

sigpic

Comment

Matthews dived out of the Mirror. On the other side, he ran into a few people baring SGC insignias but the men didnt look farmiliar. When Issac entered the room, his first reaction was to raise his P-90 and ask the unidentified personel to lower their weapons. Seeing Sharp as cool as a cucumber, Issac got the hint not to start aggressive negotioations.

"Erm, Colonel? whats going on?" Issac asked Sharp out the corner of his mouth, his eyes still drilled into the assailants and watching their motives.

((OOC Issac was rather a late comer, ie: from training, or taking his time, but he never met pratt. ))

Name: Issac Matthews
                              Team: SG-3(Marines)
                              click for biography

Comment

Working...
                              X