Need some help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help!

In one of the early episodes Lex has this led box. He said somthing about that his mother gave it to him I think. He shows it to Clark and tells him a story. I can't remember what it was. Can anyone else?
    Maj. John Sheppard: "Without inertial dampening, we'd be hit by so many g's, our eyes would pop, our skin would pull away from our faces, our brains would squish up to the back our skulls, and our internal organs would be crushed into these chairs. What about that sandwich?"

Well in the episode Memoria (near the end of season 3), we see flashbacks of how Lex got the lead box from his father and the story involving it. I can't remember anything about Lex telling Clark.

sigpic

Comment

I think that was it! Do you remember what the story was?
      Maj. John Sheppard: "Without inertial dampening, we'd be hit by so many g's, our eyes would pop, our skin would pull away from our faces, our brains would squish up to the back our skulls, and our internal organs would be crushed into these chairs. What about that sandwich?"

Comment

Probably something along the lines of "Lex if you're not a good little Luthor, I'm going to throw this lead box at your head, now go kick a bum for daddy".
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I mean what was the story. I think that it was something about Alexander the Great. Something about putting your fear in it when you go into battle. Can anyone find out what it was, or remember! I so need to know. It is very inportant!

Comment

The box had something to do with an old legendary knight, and the box was made from his armour after he had fought and defeated a dragon. I think it may have been St. George

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
              The box had something to do with an old legendary knight, and the box was made from his armour after he had fought and defeated a dragon. I think it may have been St. George
              yeah i think it was, the luthors are like from scotland

lionol was like "put all your fears into this box and keep it locked...blah blah blah i'm a scotish billionaire!
              sigpic

Comment

Do either of you know the exact story. Like word for word. It is really inportant.

Comment

Thanks for all the help! I found it!

Comment

Working...
                  X