International Heroes fans unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Heroes fans unite!

I just found this updated Heroes section on Wikipedia -- and am thrilled by how many TV stations have picked up Heroes broadcasting rights next year, in addition to the US and Canada. Yatta!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_...l_broadcasters

Thus far:
    Asia (various*) - Star World - January 31, 2007 - Wednesdays 9:00pm
    *includes Hong Kong, India, Malaysia - Astro, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan
    Australia - Seven Network - February 2007 - Thursday 9:30p
    Belgium - VT4 - 2007
    Brazil - Rede Record - Unknown (2007), Universal Channel - January 2007
    Chile - Universal Channel - March 2007
    France - TF1 Summer of 2007 - Saturdays 8:50pm
    Germany - RTL Television - 2007
    Hungary - TV2 - 2007
    Israel - Yes+ - 2007
    Italy - Mediaset - 2007
    New Zealand - TV3 - 2007
    Spain - Sci Fi - February 2007
    Sweden - Canal+ - February 7, 2007, TV4 - 2007
    United Kingdom - BBC Two - TBD, Sci Fi Channel - February 2007
    Last edited by lostinspace; 31 December 2006, 12:49 AM. Reason: More countries join the list!
    Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Awesome, I can't wait for this to air here in the UK!
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I don't expect something as hot as "Heroes" here in Croatia for at least a year or two... what's there to say - we never had a single episode of any Stargate and they just started BSG...

Anyway.. i know lots of people who watch it.
      VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I bought the "What's hot on TV in 2007" TV Guide for NZ. How pleased was I to find a full page about Heroes! *dances* NZ is getting Heroes next year *dances more*
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

As a UK'er trust you've got to see it!! Hopefully BBC2 will advertise the show well enuff and extensively so that lots and lots of people watch it!!
          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

It's like official now... that it's gonna be on in NZ. Last night, during the Christmas progamming (of the Simpsons and Bro Town *headdesk*) I saw 3... no 4 adds for Heroes! *squee*
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
              Australia - Seven Network - Summer 2006-07
              I've seen lots of adds and promos being shown about it on Ch.7 so hopefully that catches peoples attention.

Depending on its time i may rewatch them on tv aswell
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Anyone in NZ wanting to see Heroes, it starts Monday night at 8.30 on TV3
                sigpic

Comment

ive alreay downloaded episodes 1 to 11 on limewire and i must say it is a really ace show its a bit like lost u dont know what is happening next but i cant wait until it comes to bbc2 in feb and i will get to watch it properly
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
                    I've seen lots of adds and promos being shown about it on Ch.7 so hopefully that catches peoples attention.

Depending on its time i may rewatch them on tv aswell
                    Yay!! It's slated to start at 8.30 on Ch. 7 this Wednesday night. I haven't been able to see any eps so far so I'm real happy they are showing it so soon and at a decent time.
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
                      I just found this updated Heroes section on Wikipedia -- and am thrilled by how many TV stations have picked up Heroes broadcasting rights next year, in addition to the US and Canada. Yatta!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroes_...l_broadcasters

Thus far:
                      Asia (various*) - Star World - January 31, 2007 - Wednesdays 9:00pm
                      *includes Hong Kong, India, Malaysia - Astro, Maldives, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan
                      Australia - Seven Network - February 2007 - Thursday 9:30p
                      Belgium - VT4 - 2007
                      Brazil - Rede Record - Unknown (2007), Universal Channel - January 2007
                      Chile - Universal Channel - March 2007
                      France - TF1 Summer of 2007 - Saturdays 8:50pm
                      Germany - RTL Television - 2007
                      Hungary - TV2 - 2007
                      Israel - Yes+ - 2007
                      Italy - Mediaset - 2007
                      New Zealand - TV3 - 2007
                      Spain - Sci Fi - February 2007
                      Sweden - Canal+ - February 7, 2007, TV4 - 2007
                      United Kingdom - BBC Two - TBD, Sci Fi Channel - February 2007
                      Here in Brazil, Heroes will start in March 2007 in the Universal Channel actually. I can't wait for the first episode. This looks like an awesome series. Especially because I love X-men and all. I think I'm going to enjoy Heroes a lot.
                      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

That rocks, i have been watching Heroes over the internet and now i can talk to all my friend about it!! it rocks!
                        Live Chat About This Topic

Bumsworld.net

Comment

Cant wait for this start in the U.K, only have to wait a couple of weeks now sounds really good.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
                          legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
                            Here in Brazil, Heroes will start in March 2007 in the Universal Channel actually. I can't wait for the first episode. This looks like an awesome series. Especially because I love X-men and all. I think I'm going to enjoy Heroes a lot.
                            Oh you will...
                            It's definitely one of the better things on television at the moment.
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                              Oh you will...
                              It's definitely one of the better things on television at the moment.
                              Well I certainly enjoyed the first episode last Wednesday
                              -

Comment

Working...
                              X