This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stargate Series In Development!!

So, Gateworld's revealed that a new Stargate series is in EARLY production, and I guess I'll start a thread about it.

Link: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1...ei_serie.shtml

Comments? Worries? Complaints?

It's confirmed, there's going to be a third Stargate series! Check gateworld news!

Comment

Hmmm. I wonder if it would be on Sci-Fi or some other channel. Maybe I'll have cable by 2008. If so, I suppose I'd give it a spin. I never really got into Atlantis, though.....just watch it casually (read: almost never because I don't have cable). I wonder if the second movie will be leading into this. Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

WOOOO!!!! Love live the franchise!!

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Figured it was coming. I'll be watching it I suppose. I'm glad it won't be starting right away, it gives the series a little time to breathe. Assuming SG-1 (original four) doesn't die in a blaze of glory in the movies, I wonder if we will see them in random small cameos.
          "I killed a city once. Funny story." - Wolverine

Comment

Pitty they didn't hint at the concept, I wonder if it will be set in a new galaxy

Comment

Wikid news, I really want to know all about it now. hmm if it's scheduled for 2008 that might coincide with the SG-1 movies and be a spin off of them somehow.

Comment

*bounces*

yay! Maybe I won't have to replace my franchise fandom like I had to with Star Trek!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by skeezix View Post
                  Figured it was coming. I'll be watching it I suppose. I'm glad it won't be starting right away, it gives the series a little time to breathe. Assuming SG-1 (original four) doesn't die in a blaze of glory in the movies, I wonder if we will see them in random small cameos.
                  Well, no doubt we'll see O'Neill and Jackson in the premier (I'm sure they'd be able to get RDA).....
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, I wasn't expecting this to come so soon... I mean, if course there would be another spin off, but I figured they'd announce it after the first of the two DVD movies comes out, you know, see how it goes.

Anyways, great to hear the news, I hope they give us an idea of the story soon.

Comment

I don;t know why all you aren't more excited, this is like the best news about stargate since scifi cancelled sg1! I'm sure that the show will be great as long as they do the casting well.
                      Indeed...

Comment

Wonder if it'll be spun-off from Atlantis or the SG-1 stories. I hope it works, i'm always going to be a Stargate fanatic, i need my fix!

Comment

Originally posted by MelbournePates View Post
                          Wonder if it'll be spun-off from Atlantis or the SG-1 stories. I hope it works, i'm always going to be a Stargate fanatic, i need my fix!
                          I'm hoping SG-1 so they can keep my lovely milkyway gate on TV somehow .

Comment

Yeah Baby!
                            sigpic
                            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Aris Boch is part of the team in it.

Dunno why...
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                              X