This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA not in the movies???

O.K., at Avalon RDA admits that he hasn't been approached about the DVD movies yet. Now, we know that Bridge has already talked to Amanda and Ben. I bet Chris, Michael, and Claudia have signed on, too. Who else thinks it is odd that there are no plans for a Jack in the movies?
    Last edited by Gate gal; 11 December 2006, 08:40 PM. Reason: title was spoilerish

For the first movie at least there is no need for Jack
    Last edited by Starxgate; 11 December 2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

The current main cast is going to be in the movie, regardless of how the script turns out. That much is obvious. For recurring characters, that's going to depend on how the scripts turn out.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
        There always need to Jack All kidding aside that is true, I really hope he's in the movies. It's the end of SG1 you can't end SG1 without Jack.
        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
          And there's me hoping that I would get to see him in action again. I would be gutted if he wasn't in at least one of them! To me it would be impossible to wrap up the Stargate story completely without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
            O.K., at Avalon RDA admits that he hasn't been approached about the DVD movies yet. Now, we know that Bridge has already talked to Amanda and Ben. I bet Chris, Michael, and Claudia have signed on, too. Who else thinks it is odd that there are no plans for a Jack in the movies?
            I can't believe they consider making movies without him. Only think of the $$$ they would be missing without him, cause he for sure would attract more people to see the movies. He started SG-1 fcol, let him finish it.
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with several of you! Jack is a big part of why Stargate reached it's milestone! It's wouldn't be the same to see Stargate end without him!! Bring him back for the movies and let Stargate end on a high note!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                I agree with several of you! Jack is a big part of why Stargate reached it's milestone! It's wouldn't be the same to see Stargate end without him!! Bring him back for the movies and let Stargate end on a high note!!!
                I agree !!!
                The new show didn't make it past the 2 years mark !!! (Remember when Stargate started it got 2 years but by the end of the first year the show got another 2 seasons)
                Last edited by ccdsah; 13 December 2006, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                  Absolutely. All of the original team should play a big part in the movies.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Yeah RDA has to be in at least ONE of the movies to tie "classic" SG-1 loose end, ALL the "classic" cast have earned the right to be in the movies especially RDA, AT,MS and CJ. there's so many more actors/characters that should be signed on to but to many to right in this post!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Yeah RDA has to be in at least ONE of the movies to tie "classic" SG-1 loose end, ALL the "classic" cast have earned the right to be in the movies especially RDA, AT,MS and CJ. there's so many more actors/characters that should be signed on to but to many to right in this post!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      I wouldn't mind seeing , and too.

Comment

Has Cliff Simon been approched for the movies
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          Has Cliff Simon been approached for the movies?
                          Spoiler:
                          Apparently Baa'l dies this season

Comment

If its true tha he's not in the movies then its criminal!
                            Last edited by The Ori; 12 December 2006, 05:04 AM. Reason: spelling error
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                              I can't believe they consider making movies without him. Only think of the $$$ they would be missing without him, cause he for sure would attract more people to see the movies. He started SG-1 fcol, let him finish it.
                              Going to be a bit hard considering the movies are Direct-to-DVD..

chem

Comment

Working...
                              X