X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KullWorrior Armour plate on Puddle jumper

The SGC gate iris use a solid Trinium & Titanium metal alloy as barrier a few micrometers in front of the 'event horizon' , Atlantis gate use an energy forcefield/shield Iris.

The Kull worrior armour can absorb energy attack and they can pass through most of the force field.The Tok'ra shield can't hold them , Anubis's base on Tartarus use a force field iris ,it was the HQ of the Kull worrior, only people wear Kull worrior armour can pass through the force field without IDC.

I wonder if someone wear a Kull Worrior armour can pass through the Atlantis Iris, probably not.Since ancient shield a lot more advance.

But what about other force field Iris, if a puddle jumper is refited with Kull Worrior armour plated, then it can go anywhere just in case if the Wraith or other alien start to put force field around some of the stargate.There were plently of Kull worrior armour left over by Anubis, more than enough to armour plated a few if not all of the Puddle jumper

Remember the Wraith lab on Teyla 's grandfater's planet, it has a force field entrance ,only people with Wraith gene can enter.The Wraith has some force field tech of their own,. they may already use shield on their ship.

U jumped to 3 ideas, stick with 1 at a time please. 99.97 % sure that nothing can pass thru Atlantis iris except tolan arm bands.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
    pps = power per second
    The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
    xfire = zpm
    [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
    http://m2kclan.com
    vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
    port: 3785
    P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
    halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
    Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!! View Post
      U jumped to 3 ideas, stick with 1 at a time please. 99.97 % sure that nothing can pass thru Atlantis iris except tolan arm bands.
      Tolan armbands? LOL!!!
      Tolan phaseshift cant even go thru goauld shields (not the NEW goauld shield on Anubises fleet anyway) Remember the Tollan phaseshift bomb? Dont you think they wouldve tried it on Anubises ship if it had teh sligthest chance?

Comment

Grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post

The SGC gate iris use a solid Trinium & Titanium metal alloy as barrier a few micrometers in front of the 'event horizon' , Atlantis gate use an energy forcefield/shield Iris.

The Kull worrior armour can absorb energy attack and they can pass through most of the force field.The Tok'ra shield can't hold them , Anubis's base on Tartarus use a force field iris ,it was the HQ of the Kull worrior, only people wear Kull worrior armour can pass through the force field without IDC.

I wonder if someone wear a Kull Worrior armour can pass through the Atlantis Iris, probably not.Since ancient shield a lot more advance.

But what about other force field Iris, if a puddle jumper is refited with Kull Worrior armour plated, then it can go anywhere just in case if the Wraith or other alien start to put force field around some of the stargate.There were plently of Kull worrior armour left over by Anubis, more than enough to armour plated a few if not all of the Puddle jumper

Remember the Wraith lab on Teyla 's grandfater's planet, it has a force field entrance ,only people with Wraith gene can enter.The Wraith has some force field tech of their own,. they may already use shield on their ship.
          Maybe it would work but it seems pretty pointless as they have done well so far, plus the writers want to seperate the two shows as much as possible which is why they dont have zats or other SG1 stuff

Comment

wouldnt the kull armour material be a great thing to cover the hull of a ship with as there would be little need for shields i supose a hattak would be a good start as it is a fairly small but powerfull ship
            sigpic
            Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
              wouldnt the kull armour material be a great thing to cover the hull of a ship with as there would be little need for shields i supose a hattak would be a good start as it is a fairly small but powerfull ship
              Um last I checked Hat'aks were pretty big.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Are you kidding? Hat'tak are freakin HUGE!!

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

It would be a good idea to put Kull Armour plating on the outside of earth based ships, specifically the f-302. I may be wrong but they don't have shields so they may be able to repel and absorb some weapons fire from other fighters.

Point is though, if we were to use all of the Tech that we have already found along with some good ole' earth ingenuity then we would have already beaten all of our enemies, and that would be boring.

Comment

Rough comparisons and estimates done by fans have placed the Ha'tak's diameter (including both the central pyramid and external frame) at somewhere between 700-1000 meters, with the latter size being pretty close to the length of a Victory-class Star Destroyer, which is a rather large vessel in its own right. I've even seen a couple of people who place its size at closer to 1.5 km, just 100 meters short of an Imperial-class SD, though I'm not so sure of this one since a Ha'tak's supposedly only capable of housing 1,000 or so Jaffa warriors whereas an ISD had a crew complement of over 36,000.

Nonetheless, it's still pretty big even for a capital ship, considering the Galactica's smaller even if we place its length at 700 m.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonmatel View Post
                      It would be a good idea to put Kull Armour plating on the outside of earth based ships, specifically the f-302. I may be wrong but they don't have shields so they may be able to repel and absorb some weapons fire from other fighters.

Point is though, if we were to use all of the Tech that we have already found along with some good ole' earth ingenuity then we would have already beaten all of our enemies, and that would be boring.
                      Yes, it would be kool but as you said, if we start using all advanced tech that we have found and started making huge ships that the Asgard have helped us with our weapons then it would be too convenient and get very boring as no one would be able to beat us.

I personally think we should make bigger ships and start to research on the weapons used on the Hataks (or other vessels) to finally put some energy based weapons on the ships and this ould not ruin the show cuz I mean it wouldnt mean that we would necessarily win but it would help. I know that was a little off topic but I just thought of it when writing the first part

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior View Post
                        Yes, it would be kool but as you said, if we start using all advanced tech that we have found and started making huge ships that the Asgard have helped us with our weapons then it would be too convenient and get very boring as no one would be able to beat us.

I personally think we should make bigger ships and start to research on the weapons used on the Hataks (or other vessels) to finally put some energy based weapons on the ships and this ould not ruin the show cuz I mean it wouldnt mean that we would necessarily win but it would help. I know that was a little off topic but I just thought of it when writing the first part
                        Big ships yes.
                        But I would like to see our own version of a Teltak. As in a small ship that has cloak. With the Jaffa dieing we need to be able monter the Ori in terms of a ship. And though we need big ships, is it not time for somthing new. Heck even the Battlestar G. Had a cloak fighter of there own design. As for the puddle jumpers they are small fighters I'm talking a long watch of an Enemy ship instead a day or two.
                        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                        new enemy of the Ori
                        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon View Post
                          Big ships yes.
                          But I would like to see our own version of a Teltak. As in a small ship that has cloak. With the Jaffa dieing we need to be able monter the Ori in terms of a ship. And though we need big ships, is it not time for somthing new. Heck even the Battlestar G. Had a cloak fighter of there own design. As for the puddle jumpers they are small fighters I'm talking a long watch of an Enemy ship instead a day or two.
                          I totally agree, we do need our own ships, when I said using other vessels I meant research the weapons from them like the Hatak weapons so we can reverse engineer them and put them on our ships to give us some half decent weapons. The dedy class ships could definately use them

Comment

Originally posted by The_New_Anubis View Post
                            Tolan armbands? LOL!!!
                            Tolan phaseshift cant even go thru goauld shields (not the NEW goauld shield on Anubises fleet anyway) Remember the Tollan phaseshift bomb? Dont you think they wouldve tried it on Anubises ship if it had teh sligthest chance?
                            we only saw 1 used and it was a test. they need to bring a couple of tolans back from the dead and help us out. wether it be a small ship away. and just now made it to earth!

last time i checked they never used armbands to go through a goauld shield!

why not use it on a ship, b/c it would be a wasted bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                            pps = power per second
                            The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                            xfire = zpm
                            [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                            http://m2kclan.com
                            vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                            port: 3785
                            P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                            halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                            Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!! View Post
                              last time i checked they never used armbands to go through a goauld shield!

why not use it on a ship, b/c it would be a wasted bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              The Tollan had MANY phaseshift bombs!
                              You really think ONE bomb is a waste if it can save their ENTIRE RACE?
                              LOL.
                              The Tollan didnt try their bomb on Anubises ship for a good reason: they knew their bomb wouldnt go thru the new goauld shields!
                              (But imo they could go thru old goauld shields)

Comment

Working...
                              X