This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you give season 4 a chance?

First off I don't see this anywhere if there is I apologise also mods could you make this a poll?
    Yes
    No
    Mabey
    Undecided
    I vote yes as I still have alot of faith in this show despite loosing Carson and gaining Carter which I think could be good for the show as she has a great chemistry with the SGA cast. I beleieve SGA still has alot of great stories to tell and can last. Hopefully most will give it a chance.
    Yes
    82.57%
    No
    6.57%
    Maybe/Undecided
    10.86%
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

YES! There are two big things that would cause me to give up this show cold turkey and I don't see them happening anytime soon if at all, so I'll be around. Oh, I'll rant, complain, or be frustrated if this show has a bad ep or storyline or whatever, but I'll still be watching.

Comment

I'll keep watching of course but with hesitation.

Comment

I watch anything SG without a single thought.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Hell Yes!

Comment

My first response is NO. Nothing stands out this season for me, other than retreads of other stories, and silly Star Trek solutions. And by the looks of how Sci-Fi is NOT marketing this season... I don't see it getting better.

Think of this season as SG's 'Galactica 1980'. All we need now are groups of children getting into trouble, boy scouts and a new 'Dr. Z'. Wait for it... Samantha Carter is going to join the show next season for up to 10 episodes. Bleach her hair white... hmmm...

My second answer is probably yes, if this season can regain my interest. Get rid of the brain-numbing boring 'stuff' and bring in some suspense through better writing, and exploring the shows original premise.

The show does have great characters. Next season the addition of a few more and the rotation out of at least one 'may inject new life' into the series. Or then again, it can be the classic 'jumping of the shark'.

Yup, I wanna explore Atlantis. That was the reason for the series in the first place. Not turn Atlantis into Grand Central Station. Let's get on with the premise of exploring the human condition - and another retread of a badly written idea.

Tech Junkie.

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
            "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

Absolutely.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

HELLS YES, 4 promises to be a season of change, especially with Tapping paying a visit, in all honesty the purpose of these shows is ENTERTAINMENT, a lot of people seem to have lost sight of that, it killed Trek, and if we let it, it will kill Stargate
                why does McKay pronounce it Day-ta and not Data?
                Or why loootenant and not lieutenant?

Comment

Yes, but pass on the Lucius Lavin episodes.
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Ofcourse.

Comment

Yes for 2 reasons

1. Even if there are changes that I may have misgivings about, SGA has a strong group of characters and S3 has kicked ass overall and I'd always be willing to tune in and give the show a second chance to refind it's centre.

2. I haven't heard anything that causes me to have strong misgivings yet, so #1 doesn't even apply and I'll look forward to the next season being just as good as this one.
                      Visit these links:
                      Doctors without Borders --- Amnesty International --- ICotRC --- UNICEF --- Oxfam
                      ______________________________________________________________________________

In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal.
                      There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave.
                      ~John James Ingalls

Geek Forever!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes times infinity, It has really grown and developed it's own very distinct style

Comment

I'll be watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Hell Yes!
                            ^^What he said^^

If they keep up the great stuff they've been doing this season, I'll be there.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Once Malozzi and Mullie take over in S4, I'll be bailing on the show. Their track record is horrendous and i won't waste my time on anything they have their hands in.

Comment

Working...
                              X