Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis What happened on first episode?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis What happened on first episode?

I missed the first episode of Atlantis could someone please tell me what happened.

Click on the link to view the GW Episode guide.
    http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/101.shtml
    There you can check out info about "Rising Part 1".
    Then just use the listed episode titles ,to read about "Rising Part 2",etc.
    You can read the GW reviews there, too.
    OK ?
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 September 2004, 12:50 PM. Reason: Checking link.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Daniel found out that the adress to Atlantis is an 8 symbol adress, because it was in another Galaxy. We see the first GJOD which can be controlled by those chairs.

In Atlantis we find Atlantis is under the Ocean and has a forcefield which is holding it back. This forcefield is failing so the team go out and try to find more ZPM's for the shield. we meet the Athosians, when the Wraith arrive and start shooting up the place, beaming and kidnapping many Athosians and People from and including Cornel Marshall Sumnars team.

Sheppard learns to fly the puddle jumper and a rescue mission is embarked on. All the prisioners are freed except one Athosian who had the life sucked out of him as did Cornel Sumner who we saw die. Major Sheppard shot and killed the gaurds, but when he shot the creepy woman Wraith she just healed off Sumner. Ford helped Sheppard out, Sheppard kills Wraith woman who tells him he has "awoken those who sleep". She said the Wraith they had seen where merely caretakers for those who sleeped. All the Wraith awoke. Atlantis team got scared.

Thats just my little recolection. Here's Scifi.com's version (Very detailed): http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/episod...n1/episode101/
      Wier: Nice work Rodney!
      McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
      Wier: Yes, several times....
      [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Working...
      X