Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simone is a Hero?

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/cast/simone.shtml
    Why is Simone on the Hero list? Does she even have powers, unless you count 'doing it' with two heroes? I have not seen every episode so I may have missed something.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

maybe she'll develop one?
    maybe her power is that she can locate/sense heroes, but she misinterprets those signals?
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I have heard of gay-dar but hero-dar? LOL
      And for any new heroes if they only get to first base then they are not a hero then, right?
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Her father was having dreams about Peter and himself flying...

In this dream Peter told him all about the heroes, and how they would save the world.

Also, while being around her father Peter had dreams of himself flying also. My guess is that Peter, for his own dreams, was accidentally tuning into her fathers dreams via his ability to steal powers.

Her fathers power? Dreaming the future? Interpreting a persons destiny via their dreams?

Either way, we know that powers are to some degree inherited, so I'd say yes - Simone has powers.

When she realizes this, or what the power will be is anyones guess.

- Marcus.

Comment

Her dad... I forgot about that.
          Doze Out...

Comment

Doesn't really look like it. I think the show writers needed to ordinary people (without abilities) in the show as well. At least it looks like she is on the "good guys" side.

Comment

*sigh* why bother making her important at all? lol

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                Her dad... I forgot about that.
                How could you forget about Shaft?
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                  *sigh* why bother making her important at all? lol
                  Mohinder doesn't have any powers, but he's an important character. Perhaps she'll fit in to some sort of supporting role.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Yea I often wonder about Simone and how she fit in all of this. But as of right now two of the Heroes are in love with her and really cares for Peter and that artist guy.

But right now I just love looking at her.... She's hawt...

NQ
                    Valent: Renee Elise Goldsberry/Evangeline Williamson Fansite
                    Spoiler:
                    by Sheylafan87

Comment

Originally posted by NubianQueen View Post

But right now I just love looking at her.... She's hawt...

NQ
                      ^^ to me I feel that that is All she is there for.. & to tell the truth she irritates me... =/

At first (epi. 1) I was like.. hmm I think I might like her character! =] but by the end... I was like.. OMG.. kick her off...

^_^;; I'm mean....
                      Last edited by LadyBozi; 10 December 2006, 12:03 PM.

Comment

I admit she does irritate me... and I don't find her hot either...

Still, I think my above speculation on her father has some merit. I hope she grows into the character and the series.

The actress herself is brilliant, it's just the character herself that needs some more development.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post

The actress herself is brilliant, it's just the character herself that needs some more development.
                          I second that.

Comment

Thank you...

I'm glad we share the same opinion...

Comment

Not everyone can be heroes. Zach's not a hero. Ando's not a hero Mohinder's not a hero. Why MUST you guys make Simone a hero?

Also, hero doesn't necessarily mean a person with superhuman powers.

Zach, Mohinder, Ando, and Simone are in essense their own heroes. Why can't they be sidekicks? Like Batman and Robin? You guys fuss too much.

Simone is irritating yes. But she did manage to get the painting back and she did show Peter the painting. Her intentions are good, so far.
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
                              X