X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exelent Idea ! for a new spin off

my inglish is really really really bad xD sorry

My idea is The Ori Conquer all the galaxy and a new race arrive to the MW and they want to kill all the humans in the universe (they are extremly advanced, like the Ori) and the Ori try to save us from the new enemy and they start a war equally balanced meanwhile, we, the tauri in a shadow movement (because the Earth is pwned by the Ori) restart the operations of the SGC and the new Spin off Begins trying to recover Earth and "Help" the Ori with the situation (like in reckoning with the goauld)

if u understand something please post it xD
    Last edited by The_Fifth; 05 December 2006, 01:44 PM.
    Hallowed are the Ori !!!
    Follow the path of the Enlightment !
    Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Nice idea, but I wouldn't be that interested in watching it.

Comment

No, it sounds to Pro Ori--like they are the good guy. Of course if another advance race went to war with the Ori OVER the MW (for a good reason--like a rare mineral that was needed)and we were stuck in the middle it would be intresting to see.
      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

sounds crap...like the later episodes of andromeda.

sigpic

Comment

That sounds evil like I'm putting you down but its true...If stargate is to branch out again it will be either:

- ship based
          - beta site based
          - etc

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin1701 View Post
            That sounds evil like I'm putting you down but its true...If stargate is to branch out again it will be either:

- ship based
            - beta site based
            - etc
            I agree. The next show I think will be back in the past or in the future. They had mentioned that the second SG1 movie to come out after the series ends will have time travel in it. I think that will set the stage for the next series.

Comment

My principal Idea is "Ori vs another great power" in a ship, in the sgc, the beta site doesnt matter
              Hallowed are the Ori !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth View Post
                My principal Idea is "Ori vs another great power" in a ship, in the sgc, the beta site doesnt matter
                But why would they use the Ori vs. someone else? To you that would be a good TV show... Fact of the matter is, Ori are bad and will not be made good. TPTB would lose their butts on turning the Ori good.

Comment

no no no, is not about turning the Ori Good... not always the enemy of ur enemy is a friend...
                  Hallowed are the Ori !!!

Comment

couldnt you have the ancients fight the ori they may have gone and colonised another galixy and have returned to find the ori and have a big war between loads of auroraships and ori cruisers
                    sigpic
                    Sig For Me!

Comment

In a way, he is right.

The Ori depend on worshippers. They will protect their worshippers to protect themselves and that makes a them, in a twisted way, "good guys".

Even the Asgard wouldnt risk a full-out war to protect PPT planets, but the Ori are dependent on the worshippers, so they would.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto View Post
                        In a way, he is right.

The Ori depend on worshippers. They will protect their worshippers to protect themselves and that makes a them, in a twisted way, "good guys".

Even the Asgard wouldnt risk a full-out war to protect PPT planets, but the Ori are dependent on the worshippers, so they would.
                        see
                        Hallowed are the Ori !!!

Comment

I would like the spin off to be about the Ancients during the time they were alive and what life was like. we've only touched on their civilisation a slight bit and this will help explain many unanswered questions.

Ori vs another powerful race sounds good, like the whole goa'uld vs the replicators part of SG-1. Making the Ori good doesn't seem a good idea to me
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:
                          President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                          President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                          Forum Charmer
                          Forum Ambassador
                          Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                          VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                          VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Personaly
                            I would like the new show to be about to Sodan and how the very first seeds of decent were planted in the Jaffa thay way we could maybe have it placed on Earth again
                            McKay:...ZedPM
                            O'Neill: Zed?
                            Jackson: He's Canadian
                            O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Here's a few interesting ideas for a spin-off

1. A series that's a Goa'uld prequel. It could show the beginning of the Goa'uld 15,000 years ago (for example), the dawn of Jaffa and the end of the Ancients several million years ago and how the actions of the Ancients allowed the Goa'uld to thrive (Stargate network... maybe leaving tech lying around) and just the circumstances that allowed the Goa'uld to rise to power. This could even revolve around Anubis.

2. A post-Apocalyptic Stargate series where the O'ri win and a renegate faction of archaeologists find proof that O'ri may not be gods.

Comment

Working...
                              X