This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard genetic manipulation!

I was just thinking about the Asgard and how their species has undergone a significant amount of genetic manipulation. As in most species their are going to be those who oppose such things. So I said to my self, "Self wouldn't it be cool if Sg-1 or the Atlantis crew discovered an outpost of Asgard that rejected the genetic manipulation of their species and were living on some cloaked planet or somthing to that end and had some problem of their own which could only be solved by working together with the genetically manipulated Asgard to solve both of their problems." That was just a little thought that popped into my head during class.

Please tell me your opinion on the subject and what you think of my idea.

It might be interesting if the Atlantis crew encountered a long cut of Asgard outpost. Maybe not cut off for the reasons you specify, but with the same effects (i.e. they would be bigger and perhaps not quite as smart). They might make good allies. If contact with home or the Asgard is ever established it might also make for some interesting episodes.

Comment

That would be cool, who knows what will happen...I'm sure there are interesting life forms in every galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X