Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter!! "Fallout" Spoilers

Spoiler:
    Why was peter about to explode was it because he has too many powers and it is an overload or is he seeing someone else and he took his form but it was really someone else blowing up NY and is NAthan bad he looked bad at the end.

Personally, I think it
    Spoiler:
    is Peter. I think the power within him is building to uncontrollable levels.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Furlings187 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Why was peter about to explode was it because he has too many powers and it is an overload or is he seeing someone else and he took his form but it was really someone else blowing up NY and is NAthan bad he looked bad at the end.
      Nathan is a politician, of course he is bad.

Also I do not think that you need to add spoiler tags because the thread title lists spoilers and the episode it is about.
      Weir: He's just a boy!
      Jinto: I am Jinto.
      Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Personally, I think it
        Spoiler:
        is Peter. I think the power within him is building to uncontrollable levels.
        He must have absorbed the powers from the radio active guy and lost control. Because the guy's powers are very hard to control. Just like he lost control with the mind reading powers. Or he was seeing things through the Radio Active guys eyes. You have to remembers, Hiro traveled back two years to warn him about the girl and he also said he looked different with out the scar. Which means he did not die at the point of the explosion. How will the girl stop this from happening? who knows, if that is what she is post to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by skull24 View Post
          He must have absorbed the powers from the radio active guy and lost control. Because the guy's powers are very hard to control. Just like he lost control with the mind reading powers. Or he was seeing things through the Radio Active guys eyes. You have to remembers, Hiro traveled back two years to warn him about the girl and he also said he looked different with out the scar. Which means he did not die at the point of the explosion. How will the girl stop this from happening? who knows, if that is what she is post to stop.
          Ted seems unaffacted by the radiation he emits, so maybe Peter isn't harmed by the explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
            Ted seems unaffacted by the radiation he emits, so maybe Peter isn't harmed by the explosion.
            Maybe, but I don't think Peter can take powers and keep them.

Comment

Ted could have been in the vicinity or Sylar could have taken the powers and be the one who sets Peter off.

Comment

for all we know peter could be just like Rogue, he can mimic powers for a short time but if he stays to long he gets them perm.

the problem with that is that it would make him too powerful of a hero

Comment

Or the writers could have had an understanding on nuclear physics that goes beyond the cartoon level and figured out that Ted's power making things explode is highly unlikely. Maybe if someone compressed him using precise sequential explosions they could set of a chain reaction, but as it stands this is highly doubtful.

The explosion might be related to future Peter's scar. It must have been a very big scar.

Comment

i just watched it. thats kinda scary.

hmmmmmmmm well peter seems to be having dreams of the future. and i agree with skull24. it could be that. hmm lots of possibilities for now. and damn. i have to wait till march to watch it since im going overseas and wont be back till march

i kinda figure peter to be like rogue too. he can only keep the power for a limited time. probably depends on how long he's around someone.

Comment

just a theory. Peter is incorperating their mutations into his dna to a lesser degree than skyler. Once he gets enough components he essentially evolves. I think this is what you are seeing in the vision. and everyone knows do you see the way they are attempting to distance themselves from him. notice how claire says she is sorry like she didn't mean to run up to him. I think he is only seeing the hero's at this point and is not even noticing the regulars that are there which is why he seams to be comming right up on everyone.

Comment

Back in the beginning, he dreamed that he could fly, but in fact it was Nathan who flew. He kinda dreams through the eyes of a evolutionary advanced human when he's in close proximity with them.

So he maybe dreaming through the eyes of the radioactive dude.

Comment

When he dreamed in the fast he almost shared the point of view of the superhuman he was linking with. maybe Peter doesn't explode. The vision could have been a shared dream with another nearby superhuman. ted or another heroe whose power could cause some kind of explosion could have been nearby. Also remember Isaac is nearby using his powers. Peer cold have linked with him and dreamed something similar to what he was painting. that would explain how Niki,DL and Micah were in the dream even though they have never met.
                          Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Mirel View Post
                            Back in the beginning, he dreamed that he could fly, but in fact it was Nathan who flew. He kinda dreams through the eyes of a evolutionary advanced human when he's in close proximity with them.

So he maybe dreaming through the eyes of the radioactive dude.
                            I think Peter's ability is starting to grow. He doesn't need to be in very close proximity to another. I think that it may be Syler who is the one who is dreaming or fantiscising about going nuclear. Maybe it is Syler that Peter is having this vision of after Syler has taken on the ability of our walking nuclear bomb.

Does this make sense? I don't know, for the life of me, I can't make any coherent sentences today. Most days I'm very eloquent, can string a sentence together, and properly express myself. If it doesn't make any sense, kindly disregard.
                            Aadizookaan

Comment

Yeah I like that idea. It seems to make sense to me. Peter was getting headaches like Parkman suggesting he could read thoughts, we have seen him predict the future before, and he has dreamt about the future too.

Comment

Working...
                              X