Who will die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will die?

Allright we've all seen the commercials, so we know someone is going to die tonight. Who do you think it will be? My money is on Isaac, but it could also be one of HRG's minions. So thoughts, speculations?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
    Allright we've all seen the commercials, so we know someone is going to die tonight. Who do you think it will be? My money is on Isaac, but it could also be one of HRG's minions. So thoughts, speculations?
    Spoiler:
    Eden will die.
    See also the thread on Fallout spoilers. I believe a picture is there.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Well, I wasn't expecting that. But, I guess I'm glad it was
      Spoiler:
      her and not one of the main "heroes".
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Well, I wasn't expecting that. But, I guess I'm glad it was
        Spoiler:
        her and not one of the main "heroes".
        did you watch it yet? It's on here in an hour.
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Ok now that we know it was
          Spoiler:
          Eden that died.

Who else do you think will die this season, as it has been hinted at that more heroes will die.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

from what i heard, they have backed off on killing more heroes, they were going at first then they got such a good reaction for the characters and they worked out so well acting wise that they are pulling back on it

dont want to turn into lost-kill-athon show

Comment

too bad hero X had to die, but it was for the plot. and the way X went... selfsacrifice in the end to stop things getting even worse... imagine if X didnt do what X did.

i'll miss X.
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

I hope Niki dies next!

Comment

no way. she needs to get back with dl and micah

Comment

My guess is that

Spoiler:
                    The season finale will be peter absorbing the atomic mans powers, and not knowing how to control it. Claire, being the only one who can get close to him, cant help him. So his brother probably flys him away and they both die, making it one hell of a dramatic finale.

Sylar will probably a constant threat, while other things happen in the upcoming seasons.

Comment

Isaac will probably still die. His actor's supposed to be doing a movie soon.

Comment

Broly1718 - Welcome! Noticed this is your first post.
                        Originally posted by broly1718 View Post
                        My guess is that
                        Spoiler:
                        The season finale will be peter absorbing the atomic mans powers, and not knowing how to control it. Claire, being the only one who can get close to him, cant help him. So his brother probably flys him away and they both die, making it one hell of a dramatic finale. Sylar will probably a constant threat, while other things happen in the upcoming seasons.
                        I fully expect Nathan to do something redeeming, heroic-like with his powers at season's end - and your scenario could be one of them. I doubt Peter will die (he and Hiro seem cast as "central figures") but if Nathan dies, it'd be a huge shock that might generate possibilities for Peter's arc beyond S1.

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                        Isaac will probably still die. His actor's supposed to be doing a movie soon.
                        I'm with you on Isaac, IcyNeko. I know Santiago is filming Goals 2/3 (I'm a football - as in soccer - fan) but whether or not that's the main reason, I think his power is expendable if Peter can dream the future and problematic due to the fate v. choice conundrum that we already see with Hiro. If Isaac goes, Simone goes too as her "purpose" was to connect him, Peter and Claire (and also Nathan and Linderman) via the paintings. So I think a clean Isaac may return to Simone but their relationship is shortlived.

Others on my hit list for the rest of S1:
                        - The Jessica/Niki alteregos have run their course. Let one sacrifice herself without sacrificing their powers, and then focus on fleshing out the Sanders family arc b/c DL and Micah in particular have untapped potential.

- According to IMDB (dubious source, I admit), Ando and the Haitian appear in Ep 12 and Ep 13 but I think Hiro and HRG may be in for life-changing angst if their trusted sidekicks die or turn traitor.
                        Spoiler:
                        We've already seen how Eden's death impacted HRG (see comic #11) and the Haitian seems to be making his own moves...

- Ted may be around beyond Ep 12, but will die at his own or Sylar's hands, as either of them (with Peter involved somehow) all should play a role in the exploding man scenario in "Ground Zero."

- Sylar. I think he bites it - by the end of S1. If Heroes continues beyond, there'll be new enemies, villians and heroes - with the occasional (I hope) flashback and time travel for 'continuity.' He'll be missed
                        Last edited by lostinspace; 06 December 2006, 08:00 PM.
                        Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Yeah I kinda always thought Ando was gonna bite the dust as a catalyst for Hiro, but now with the whole Charlie thing I don't know.

Comment

I remember reading an interview with Tim Kring a couple of months ago. http://thetvaddict.com/?p=959
                            I might be reading into it a bit, but it seems that Sylar will be the villain for season 1, but there will be another threat introduced later on.

It could just be hopeful thinking, since I find the Sylar character super annoying.

Comment

Well, it kinda sucks that
                              Spoiler:
                              Eden died, because now Sylar can use her powers. And she wasn't a pushover when it came to getting *good* powers either.

I pretty much just downloaded all the episodes this week to get caught up, because I didn't see them when they were on tv. But I'm ready now!

Comment

Working...
                              X