PDA

View Full Version : Major Announcement Regarding Season Three... Coming Soon!

Alex Rubit
December 3rd, 2006, 09:03 PM
A couple of days ago Mike mentioned something about an ambitious proposal on my part regarding Season Three. I'm proud to say that at this point it's very certain that we'll be seeing this little development come to life.

So brace yourselves for a major announcement headed your way before the end of the month. Maybe we'll let it out as a special Christmas surprise; or maybe sooner than that, if we can't wait any longer. ;)

I'm posting it this early mainly to get some discussion going, and perhaps see if you can guess just what in the world this could be about. I'll say that it's not directly story related. Is it indirect related to stories? Maybe.

So let the discussions and/or speculations begin. Feel free to ask questions about it as well. All questions (except for the question of what this announcement will be) will be answered.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 3rd, 2006, 09:06 PM
I can't think of anything more major than pitching the series to MGM or making it a machinima.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 3rd, 2006, 11:57 PM
Probably MGM licensed or something.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 4th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Would that make it officially canonical?

Marcus117
December 4th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Probably MGM licensed or something.

I'd be really upset if that happened.

Firstly it would close off the actual series possibilities and it would exclude a large segment of fans who don't want to read scripts from knowing every bit of Stargate fiction.

Secondly it would further damage the community. No offense to the good people at Horizon, but their series already over shadows all others just because it has a place on GateWorld and is endorsed by it - an endorsement by MGM would fully kill Destiny and any other series.

Thirdly I can't imagine any reason why they would endorse it. Horizon is a quality Virtual Series - yes, but it's still only a Virtual Series - I seriously doubt it's reader numbers rank anywhere close to the thousands, and I also doubt it comes to the hundreds. Not because I think the series is bad, I enjoy it greatly, but because it's still only a Virtual Series, a medium that has yet to make it big.

Also, I actually don't believe it's that big at all... it's more likely something along the lines of a prose adaptation of some episodes, or even a name change/full spin-off.

After all the thread title says it regards Season Three, not the Series.

Alex Rubit
December 4th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Interesting. We wanted some speculations, and there they are. Not exactly what I was expecting, but pretty interesting suggestions. :D

But MGM has nothing to do with this actually. It's really just a little something that I think fans will enjoy just as much as we're enjoying it, or I should say as we will enjoy it.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 4th, 2006, 07:41 AM
You're going to use voice clips from all the actors/actresses that have been virtually cast for Horizon, and put them together to form audio versions of the episodes?

Marcus117
December 4th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Now, I was going to go down the audio route... but finding decent voice actors and sound effects guys so that you can pull off such a thing is a massive undertaking.

For some reason I don't think Horizon would be able to get the talent together. No offense meant, but writing a script and acting it are not the same.

Marcus117
December 4th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Would that make it officially canonical?

No... only things shown in the episodes or films are considered 100% canonical... some information can be gleamed from the scripts, such as character and planet names, but thats unusual and doesn't happen too often.

Sorry for the double post by the way...

SierraGulf1
December 4th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Hmmm, I have a feeling that with all this speculation of major stuff you might be let down by the actual announcement. ;)

Marcus117
December 4th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Hmmm, I have a feeling that with all this speculation of major stuff you might be let down by the actual announcement. ;)

Isn't that always the case with life?

Arctic Goddess
December 4th, 2006, 03:17 PM
What about a comic book/artwork addition, although that would slow dow production a lot...unless you have a whole room of very intelligent monkeys scribbling away as the episode is typed. So, Alex, is it a room full of monkeys? :) :) :) :)

Col.Foley
December 4th, 2006, 03:45 PM
My guess is Horizon the movie. Do a virtual movie set sometime, maybe even regard a dropped or unexplored aspect of season three. But I thnk a Horizon movie wouldn't be bad.

Marcus117
December 4th, 2006, 04:19 PM
No mid-season break?

Col.Foley
December 4th, 2006, 04:22 PM
No mid-season break?
That would be truly sweet, just continue the show.

Wineblood
December 4th, 2006, 04:29 PM

Yep, I'm getting that feeling too. Alex made it sound too grand.

Col.Foley
December 4th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Yep, I'm getting that feeling too. Alex made it sound too grand.
There is no problem in over selling a product. Especially when you are the exec to the product.

Alex Rubit
December 4th, 2006, 07:14 PM
No mid-season break?

Pretty much actually, at least compared to last season. There'll only be a five week break between the end of January and March.

Alex Rubit
December 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
What about a comic book/artwork addition, although that would slow dow production a lot...unless you have a whole room of very intelligent monkeys scribbling away as the episode is typed. So, Alex, is it a room full of monkeys? :) :) :) :)

Even though that's not what I was referring to here, something along those lines may very well be coming to life before the season ends. So technically, pretty soon there'll be even more monkeys than there already are now. And there's lots of monkeys around here. One of them is just climbing up my shoulder, in fact.

Alex Rubit
December 4th, 2006, 07:38 PM
I guess perhaps we should toss out a new clue, and see if anyone will start figuring it out.

It has something to do with the number two. And the reason we're doing it is mainly because that way we can better service this large cast of ours. You'll be seeing that this season there'll be a lot of character development for all of the characters, in my oppinion more than in the previous two seasons; and that was quite a lot already. That wasn't necessarily intended, but that's just my honest impression. I think we're starting to find that the show works best when we have episodes focusing on one or two particular characters; i.e. a Grant episode, Callen episode, Sivea episode, etc. That's something we'll be starting to see a lot, especially in the second half of the season. And the trick is to juggle that with what you could consider a team episode. But I think the nature of this show is a little different, in that we may see less episodes focusing on the entire team, but on one particular character, or a group of particular characters.

I've found the longer a show runs, the better you'll start to get to know it (that goes for myself as well). And my current feeling is that the show will start to really take off with the latter half of this season, which is what happens a lot. By the time a show hits Season Four, it's usually smooth sailing. The reason for that being that the people making the show know it a lot better than they did during say Season One.

But we'll be starting to see it moving in that direction before the second half of the season, of course; especially with episodes like "My Enemy's Enemy" or "Resurfacing." They're more character oriented episodes (character oriented, not quiet character oriented), while "Trepidation" is much more of an old fashioned Stargate episode - the team going off through the gate to a new planet.

Now, what I'm leading up to is that to juggle such a huge cast (especially if it's a character driven show), it's beneficial to XXXX XX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX!

So I'm afraid it has nothing to do with voice recordings of episodes; it would be fun, but in my mind the voice actors would have to sound a lot like the voices of the virtual cast, as those are the voices in my head. :D

However, like I said, we will most definitely be seeing progress in the visuals department later this season as well. In fact, we already have a great concept for those infamous aliens who make their first appearance in "Resurfacing."

Anyway. Number two? More ways to develop the various characters? What do you think it could be? Something tells me we can't wait too much longer until we finally unveil this secret.

knowles2
December 5th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Let me a number two, may be second horizon station, be tricky to pull off through.

A wedding.,

killing of some of the characters.

Splitting the main team into two seperate teams, horizon one and two.

those are my ideas. Any where close

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 5th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Two more episodes this season. That's my guess for now.

Marcus117
December 5th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I wouldn't consider two more episodes a major announcement, in fact I'd consider the lack of ability to tell a story in the time given a little bit of an underwhelming admission.

But I agree... two more episodes is the direction I'm swinging in as well.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 5th, 2006, 09:03 AM
A spin-off.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 5th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Regarding Season Three.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 5th, 2006, 09:29 AM
A spin-off of Season 3...lol

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 10:01 AM
in fact I'd consider the lack of ability to tell a story in the time given a little bit of an underwhelming admission.

Now, I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 10:03 AM
A spin-off.

There is an idea for a spin-off mini series that I'd love to see come to life one day. I haven't even had a chance to talk to the staff about it. It would be completely seperate from the actual series, even take place in a different time, but it would connect to something in the series in an interesting way.

But it's unlikely we'll be seeing that come to life in the near future, unfortunatly. But maybe some day.

Marcus117
December 5th, 2006, 10:07 AM
I'd be underwhelmed because I wouldn't consider two more episodes a good thing.

Mainly because I don't want to wait an extra two weeks for my tea and biscuits, but also because I think Horizon has the ability to tell an amazing story in the time given. I think your all talented enough to do that.

Of course that's assuming it's a correct guess... and, not knowing much I don't really know if every episode is an arc one, or if there are still some stand alone episodes that are not important to the immediate major plot.

If it's the former, then I'm fully in favor of more episodes, if its the later, then I don't see much point. Also... two more episodes doesn't really sound like it would be a ambitious proposal...

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Let me a number two, may be second horizon station, be tricky to pull off through.

We all would like to see a second station identical to Horizon. Still searching for the right story to do that in, though.

A wedding.,

We will be starting to see some interesting developments, which could be described as ship. So who knows? Sometimes things move quickly, and we might get to see that big wedding this season; we all knew would be coming up sooner or later; we just never knew when it would happen. That being the wedding of Callen and... President Adari!!!

killing of some of the characters.

Now there's an idea.

Splitting the main team into two seperate teams, horizon one and two.

If we did that, we'd be making the interactions between those characters a little harder to achieve. Because if they were on a seperate team, they wouldn't get to see each other too often.

those are my ideas. Any where close

With regards to what this announcement is? Nope.

Intriguing ideas in general? Maybe one or two.

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 10:15 AM
I'd be underwhelmed because I wouldn't consider two more episodes a good thing.

I would consider switching to 26 episodes per season a good thing. That is... if we decided to do that.

Mainly because I don't want to wait an extra two weeks for my tea and biscuits,

You mean wait an extra two weeks for the season finale?

but also because I think Horizon has the ability to tell an amazing story in the time given. I think your all talented enough to do that.

Who says the story ends after this season? I always expected it to end after the final season.

Of course that's assuming it's a correct guess... and, not knowing much I don't really know if every episode is an arc one, or if there are still some stand alone episodes that are not important to the immediate major plot.

There'll be stand alone episodes as well as arc episodes this season.

If it's the former, then I'm fully in favor of more episodes, if its the later, then I don't see much point.

Okay. I do actually see what you mean now. But, like I said, there'll still be stand alone episodes coming up this season.

Also... two more episodes doesn't really sound like it would be a ambitious proposal...

It wouldn't be ambitious to do that in general. It would be very ambitious to try and do that on schedule, which is to wrap up the major writing of the season by the end of April, with Season Four going into production around May (which will improve the schedule even more next season). We've got five writers. And I'll say we could do it. That is, if we chose to do it, of course.

Marcus117
December 5th, 2006, 10:33 AM
You mean wait an extra two weeks for the season finale?

Yes... I don't consider that a good thing. The season finale, I find, is commonly the big hitter for most series, the point in which a lot of the previous seasons story comes together and resolves itself fully, or minimally... I enjoy that...

Who says the story ends after this season? I always expected it to end after the final season.

Well the tale of Horizon ends after the final season, but its obvious that each season has a overall theme or purpose, and the characters themselves have this also. I wasn't meaning the end of a story, but rather of this seasons purpose and themes... beginning and end.

There'll be stand alone episodes as well as arc episodes this season.

Well, again, if this is so then I wouldn't see the point in adding extra episodes to the number. Instead it would seem wiser to shave off a few stand alone episodes. Most TV series have them because long, multiple episode stories tend to loose viewers and ratings, you don't have that worry. Your readers are loyal and committed, they would read Horizon until it's quality dipped to unbearable - and that just isn't going to happen.

Like I said, I'm all for more episodes, if they are being added with a point, and not just to be more story. By that I mean that if your adding these episodes to tell us character driven stories, then I wouldn't mind seeing them being told instead of any other stand alone episodes you might have planned, that are not as focused on the people.

- Marcus.

Elite Anubis Guard
December 5th, 2006, 10:59 AM
I can't really see two extra episodes being a major announcement anyway.

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Yes... I don't consider that a good thing. The season finale, I find, is commonly the big hitter for most series, the point in which a lot of the previous seasons story comes together and resolves itself fully, or minimally... I enjoy that...

So do I actually. But either way, it'll still be a while until it airs.

Well the tale of Horizon ends after the final season, but its obvious that each season has a overall theme or purpose, and the characters themselves have this also. I wasn't meaning the end of a story, but rather of this seasons purpose and themes... beginning and end.

That's true. But I tend to view it all as one big, continuous story. Of course I can't comment on what may or may not end after this season, as that would be a pretty big spoiler.

Well, again, if this is so then I wouldn't see the point in adding extra episodes to the number. Instead it would seem wiser to shave off a few stand alone episodes. Most TV series have them because long, multiple episode stories tend to loose viewers and ratings, you don't have that worry. Your readers are loyal and committed, they would read Horizon until it's quality dipped to unbearable - and that just isn't going to happen.

I did explain this in an above post. We have eight regular characters, and several recurring characters. Since Zach and Bay'lar will be equal to the regulars when it comes to character developments this season, you could even say we have ten plus several recurring characters.

If we'd be airing on sci-fi we'd most likely be doing 20 episodes per season, which would be a problem for this series in that it's got such a huge cast, and it's character driven. If you want to serve all these characters you might as well take the advantage of doing longer seasons; one of the reasons I think DS9 worked so well (another show with a huge cast). They had 26 episodes a year to devote to the characters and story arcs.

Like I said, I'm all for more episodes, if they are being added with a point, and not just to be more story. By that I mean that if your adding these episodes to tell us character driven stories, then I wouldn't mind seeing them being told instead of any other stand alone episodes you might have planned, that are not as focused on the people.

All episodes are focused on the people/characters. In fact, constantly I tend to encourage the writers to get as deep into these characters as possible. And we have a lot of discussions about what's going on in the characters' heads, etc. Not just what they express in dialogue, but also just what their state of mind is. We were talking about that with regards to a Tom story just last week actually. It's important for everyone, but must important for the writers and (if it were a TV show) the actors.

I talk a lot about those kinds of things on the podcasts (I was getting the feeling that a lot find it hard to believe, but people who've actually listened to them have told me that they are quite insightful; a lot better than some of the older ones ;) ). Sometimes that can make writing a show more challenging, but I find it makes it more rewarding. It makes absolutely no difference if it's a stand alone episode or an arc episode. If it's not about the characters, it's just not as interesting.

So all of our episodes are intended to be about the characters in these situations, as opposed to just about the situations. In fact, I can't think of an episode coming up off the top of my head that doesn't have some character beats in there somewhere.

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I can't really see two extra episodes being a major annoucement anyway.

Well, since at this point it's pretty obvious... I do consider it a major announcement. :D

But I should have probably said that it's not just about Season Three, but more of a switch that's intended to last for the remainder of the series, hopefully. So starting with Season Three, each season consists of 26 episodes, for which we should start to see extras like visuals and even music scores pretty soon. We're in the process of talking to a composer about that right now actually. But I'm also probably just excited, knowing what the two additional stories are that we couldn't have done otherwise. They're both in earliest development stages, so take everything I say about them with a grain of salt. But one of them is a Grant story, that involves the Vorian/Kih'Andari war, and it'll take Grant as a character to a pretty dark place. The other one's a Callen episode, that reveals something about his background.

So 26 episodes per season isn't unheard of (Star Trek used to do it). And as I was saying to the staff the other day, in fact, if sci-fi wanted to Atlantis could easily do 26. It would still be cheaper than doing 40 episodes with two shows. But we all know that won't happen, with sci-fi investing more and more money in additional original shows. So at least we can enjoy it here. At least, some of us might enjoy it, while others might complain about it. ;)

knowles2
December 5th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Well I for one will enjoy extra two episodes and this season. I just hoped you got enough time and do not end up rushing these do episodes, just for the sake of having a 26 week series.

And I hope we get some visuals soon, I am waiting to see what the horizon space station will looked like.

well I looked forward to the two extra episodes.

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Well I for one will enjoy extra two episodes and this season. I just hoped you got enough time and do not end up rushing these do episodes, just for the sake of having a 26 week series.

Definitely not. That was the reason for why we carefully considered and talked about this before reaching a final desicion. This is something the writing staff decided together. But the truth is, we're so far ahead of schedule, we'll be able to get the episodes done on time, with enough time for each of them. It took us until Season Three, but finally we have the kind of schedule I'd always been hoping for.

Some episodes in the latter half of Season Two ended up being rushed, and we didn't get the time we could have used for them. But this time we do have the time we need; one of the reasons I can finally take the time every week to do a podcast is actually that we're on such a good schedule.

And I hope we get some visuals soon, I am waiting to see what the horizon space station will looked like.

We'll probably be doing that as a concept drawing first. I haven't heard from Nick in a while, but I think he wouldn't mind us using what he's already got to try and complete it. I'm still hoping for some CG designs eventually, of course.

well I looked forward to the two extra episodes.

Glad to hear it. Ultimately they're there for fans to enjoy. It might be a little longer until the season finale airs, but the other thing about season finales is that after they're over... it'll be a while until the next episode airs.

I guess it really isn't such a "major" announcement, but I think it is pretty big; at least we here in the writing department tend to think it is, because we're the ones who have to do it. :D

Wineblood
December 5th, 2006, 02:03 PM
A spin-off of Season 3...lol

That cracked me up.

Col.Foley
December 5th, 2006, 03:20 PM
i Like the idea to. Most shows that I notice are loosing eps per season. Stargate down o twenty, Babylon five 22, Eureka, 13, Doctor Who, also thirteen, but I do not know if that night be the norm. So it is very exciting for me to see the show go up two more episodes, that it is actually increasing. So when is the mid season break now?

Alex Rubit
December 5th, 2006, 03:43 PM
i Like the idea to. Most shows that I notice are loosing eps per season. Stargate down o twenty, Babylon five 22, Eureka, 13, Doctor Who, also thirteen, but I do not know if that night be the norm. So it is very exciting for me to see the show go up two more episodes, that it is actually increasing. So when is the mid season break now?

The average used to be between 22 and 24. But in the recent years sci-fi seems to have gone down to 20, probably because they're starting to invest in more and more original shows. 13 episodes is the average for a "mid-season run," meaning it's basically just half a season. Even though technically it would be more than half a season, with an average of 20 episodes.

The first part of the mid season two parter will air January 31. The second part (if nothing changes) will follow on March 8.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 5th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Sivea and Bay'lar are going to get married.
David is going to die while he's on the Valiant when it blows up.
The book of Nosah'trah was written from my predictions of the series.
Here is why the Vorian/Kih'andari war will end...
Massive spoilers ahead! Read at your own risk!
There will be four years of bitter fighting, between all the brothers - the Vorian and the Kih'andari, the Nebulan and the Sentinels. Political wars for control of Horizon will be waged between Earth and the Vorian. The council will relieve Callen of command and put in place a militaristic replacement who'll be taking significantly more charge. The Bentari will step up and become a major faction in the war, and they will either be the 'long-lost brothers who will bring the destruction of Vorian,' and they don't necessarily even have to be the long-lost brothers of the Vorian - maybe they're the brothers of the Draque. The Sentinels and the Nebulan will wage war, as the Sentinels are desirous of ascending further and becoming the gods of all the universes, and the Nebulan people will valiantly attempt to thwart them, but they will be deadlocked.
The war will ultimately come to a spectacular end when Chuck Norris gets involved.
I hope you all had as good a laugh at the third prediction in this post as I did.

Col.Foley
December 5th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Sivea and Bay'lar are going to get married.
David is going to die while he's on the Valiant when it blows up.
The book of Nosah'trah was written from my predictions of the series.
Here is why the Vorian/Kih'andari war will end...
Massive spoilers ahead! Read at your own risk!
There will be four years of bitter fighting, between all the brothers - the Vorian and the Kih'andari, the Nebulan and the Sentinels. Political wars for control of Horizon will be waged between Earth and the Vorian. The council will relieve Callen of command and put in place a militaristic replacement who'll be taking significantly more charge. The Bentari will step up and become a major faction in the war, and they will either be the 'long-lost brothers who will bring the destruction of Vorian,' and they don't necessarily even have to be the long-lost brothers of the Vorian - maybe they're the brothers of the Draque. The Sentinels and the Nebulan will wage war, as the Sentinels are desirous of ascending further and becoming the gods of all the universes, and the Nebulan people will valiantly attempt to thwart them, but they will be deadlocked.
The war will ultimately come to a spectacular end when Chuck Norris gets involved.
I hope you all had as good a laugh at the third prediction in this post as I did.

Hardy har har. Seriously what is everyones obsession with that man?

SierraGulf1
December 5th, 2006, 04:54 PM
He's an ascended being.

Speaking of 26 episodes, episode 3.25 will be entitled "The Chuck Norris Smackdown." Speculate if you will.

Col.Foley
December 5th, 2006, 05:05 PM
He's an ascended being.

Speaking of 26 episodes, episode 3.25 will be entitled "The Chuck Norris Smackdown." Speculate if you will.
Holy, Chuck Norris is an Ori, he's converting sll of you. (I hide under my desk)

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 5th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Pshaw, no, it's the Grant episode. Basically, the president thinks that Grant isn't doing a good enough job, so Chuck Norris dispatches himself and takes over Grant's position. Everyone likes Chuck better than him so Grant goes into his 'dark places' and cries. Grant is driven to suicide, and challenges Chuck Norris to a smackdown. Right before Chuck Norris's leg is about to hit him in a roundhouse kick, the Nebulan decide that his power would be better put to good and superascended Chuck Norris so that his roundhouse kick would kick the Sentinels. But when Chuck got to the Sentinels, they promised to give him even better mad skillz than the devil gave him. Off of this tremendous cliff-hanger, we're forced to wait 'till next week.

Col.Foley
December 5th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Pshaw, no, it's the Grant episode. Basically, the president thinks that Grant isn't doing a good enough job, so Chuck Norris dispatches himself and takes over Grant's position. Everyone likes Chuck better than him so Grant goes into his 'dark places' and cries. Grant is driven to suicide, and challenges Chuck Norris to a smackdown. Right before Chuck Norris's leg is about to hit him in a roundhouse kick, the Nebulan decide that his power would be better put to good and superascended Chuck Norris so that his roundhouse kick would kick the Sentinels. But when Chuck got to the Sentinels, they promised to give him even better mad skillz than the devil gave him. Off of this tremendous cliff-hanger, we're forced to wait 'till next week.
Just one word. Psyco.

Tiletron
December 11th, 2006, 08:32 PM
ok that's enough of that

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 12th, 2006, 04:25 AM
I think your post came about a week too late.

Alchemist
December 13th, 2006, 01:51 PM
The number two...

The most "Stargate-esk" things I can think of would be a "Smoke and Mirrors (Quantum Mirror)" style people going into alternate universes episode; or maybe a duplicating thingy (but only coz I saw 'The Prestige" last week :) )

Alex Rubit
December 13th, 2006, 09:47 PM
The number two...

The most "Stargate-esk" things I can think of would be a "Smoke and Mirrors (Quantum Mirror)" style people going into alternate universes episode; or maybe a duplicating thingy (but only coz I saw 'The Prestige" last week :) )

Interesting that you should mention a duplicating thingy. We talked about that for a while, and just recently it's lead to what will be our very first indirect time travel episode. But "indirect" I mean, it doesn't involve first hand time travel.

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 14th, 2006, 07:49 AM
As in, it involves multiple Christines from alternate timelines or the past/future somehow overlapping into the present time.

Alex Rubit
December 14th, 2006, 08:42 AM
As in, it involves multiple Christines from alternate timelines or the past/future somehow overlapping into the present time.

I'm afraid not. ;)

Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
December 16th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I think that marks the first time that I've been wrong unintentionally. Wow.