Dominion and Unending Spoilers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominion and Unending Spoilers...

ok i don't think this has been mentioned but i just read some spoilers for both episodes and it seems as though....

Dominion is a battle for MW dominance between Adria and Baal (how he got into that position is beyond me...he has what a handful of motherships)

Dominion spoilers!

and Unending seems to be a time travel episode with Rodney Mckay in it...Unending spoilers
    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

I wonder what they mean by everyone will be in the last shot of the episode. Everyone as in the current SG-1 cast or everyone as in special cameos like Jack & Hammond included along with the recent SG-1 cast ?

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
      I wonder what they mean by everyone will be in the last shot of the episode. Everyone as in the current SG-1 cast or everyone as in special cameos like Jack & Hammond included along with the recent SG-1 cast ?
      We don't know.
      Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
      Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
      -Audioslave

Comment

Spoiler:
        Thor will be in the final episode.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
          ok i don't think this has been mentioned but i just read some spoilers for both episodes and it seems as though....

Dominion is a battle for MW dominance between Adria and Baal (how he got into that position is beyond me...he has what a handful of motherships)

Dominion spoilers!

and Unending seems to be a time travel episode with Rodney Mckay in it...Unending spoilers
          David Hewlett being on set on the last day of shooting and in a scene with AT doesn't mean they were filming "Unending" episode. I suppose it was Rodney/Sam scene from The Road Not Taken episode. Rodney is included in this episode, not Unending.
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

The series finale is a time travel episode? My god, please say it isn't so. It was already bad enough they almost did it in Season 8 with Moebius rather than Reckoning/Threads, the logical stopping point.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
              The series finale is a time travel episode? My god, please say it isn't so. It was already bad enough they almost did it in Season 8 with Moebius rather than Reckoning/Threads, the logical stopping point.
              I dont think its a time travel ep as such... I interepreted it as being like the Voyager finale... with bits in the future and bits in the present...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

"Endgame" is a good example. The episode involved time travel, but the episode's main story was about getting home. Actually, the episode was about many things, but we'll save that for another discussion. We've only seen six episodes relating to time travel. One more won't hurt.

Spoilers for the time travel episodes:
                Spoiler:
                2-21 "1969"
                A solar flare sends SG-1's trip through the Stargate back in time to 1969.

4-06 "Window of Opportunity"
                Jack and Teal'c get trapped in a neverending timeloop.

4-16 "2010"
                SG-1 ten years into the future discover that their alien allies have sterilized most of the Human race to conquer Humanity. SG-1 must risk their lives to use the Stargate to send a note ten years into the past.

8-13 "It's Good to be King"
                SG-1 finds a timeship.

8-19 "Moebius, Part 1"
                8-20 "Moebius, Part 2"
                SG-1 uses the timeship to go back to Ancieng Egypt to bring a lost ZPM to the present. Unfortunately, things go wrong resulting in Bizzaro SG-1 who must restore history.

If you ask me, all of SG-1's time travel episodes have been excellent!

Whut's funny is that this'll be the four show I like to end with a time travel episode.

Spoilers for the finales of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Voyager, and Star Trek: Enterprise.
                Spoiler:
                Star Trek: The Next Generation ended with a time travel episode. Star Trek: Voyager's finale had a time travel subplot to give the audience a glimpse at a possible future so we'd all have an idea of how everyone ends up after settling back into normal lives. Star Trek: Enterprise's finale wasn't actually a time travel episode, but it took place six years after the previous episode. The twist is that the events were actually a historical representation depicted by a holodeck simulation set durring the TNG episode "The Pegasus" which was a 7th/Final Season episode. Jonathan Frakes and Mirina Sirtis guest starred as "Commander Riker" and "Counselor Troi." The actors were suppose to be playing the characters as they appeared back in 1994.

Looks like SG-1 will be my fourth show to end with a time travel episode. lol

Comment

Got anything on topic to say?

Comment

Lord, if an old hasbeen like Baal is still in the picture, well, it shows how tired SG-1 has become.
                    The time travel spoilers indicate it might be a bit like that Babylon 5 ending(filmed in its penultimate season).

Comment

Let me spell it out for you, since this is difficult for you to understand. I said I was leaving, I did not say forever. Guess whut? I am in the process of changing my mind. People do change their minds on decissions some times. Don't like it? Tough. If you would look at my profile information displayed with my post, the location says I might stay, but I don't know.

Whutever helps me sleep at night? It has nothing to do with that. Stop spouting fiction, please.

Im not the one whining about stuff
                      Really? Whut exactly is it you're doing in this thread? Oh, that's right. W H I N I N G

Getting back on topic, since you're unable to do so...

I am really looking forward to the possible future we'll see in "Unending." Granted, having knowledge of that future effectively means it won't come to pass, but parts of it may still happen despite having future knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                        Lord, if an old hasbeen like Baal is still in the picture, well, it shows how tired SG-1 has become.
                        The time travel spoilers indicate it might be a bit like that Babylon 5 ending(filmed in its penultimate season).
                        Ba'al isn't a has been. He's only been around for 13 episodes.

Season 5 - "Summit" / "Last Stand"
                        Season 6 - "Abyss"
                        Season 7 - "Homecoming"
                        Season 8 - "Zero Hour" / "Reckoning, Parts 1 & 2" / "Threads"
                        Season 9 - "Ex Deus Machina" / "Stronghold" / "Off the Grid"
                        Season 10 - "Insiders" / "The Quest, Part 1"

As you can see, his role was no larger than any other Goa'uld in Seasons 5-7. However, his popularity from "Abyss" earned him a larger role in Season 8. With Anubis and all the other System Lords out of the picture, he's been kept around for Seasons 9 & 10 as a representative of the Goa'uld while the show moves on with the Ori plot. If we need a Goa'uld episode, dust off Ba'al.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan View Post
                          David Hewlett being on set on the last day of shooting and in a scene with AT doesn't mean they were filming "Unending" episode. I suppose it was Rodney/Sam scene from The Road Not Taken episode. Rodney is included in this episode, not Unending.
                          Possibaly, but really who cares? I mean if he's in it or not it will be great! Perosnally if it invlolves time travel time vewing I don't caree as I will be esitting in my chair glued to my tv for a hour no matter what!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Thor will be in the final episode.

This is all that I needed to know. Best series finale ever!!

Comment

i would say these plots were more along the lines of the two DVD movies
                              one ending the ori and the second time travel

Comment

Working...
                              X