PDA

View Full Version : Wraith ships

alaskannut
May 3rd, 2004, 02:06 AM
Anyone else seen the sketches of the Wraith motherships at the official website? Those things look freakin' cool!

spg_1983
May 3rd, 2004, 09:30 AM
they look almost grown. i wonder if the wraith are gonna be biotech users? that would be cool we havnt encountered that yet

Bacardi
May 3rd, 2004, 09:37 AM
bio-tech..? kinda like a certain numerical designated species from another sci-fi show i know...

Anubis
May 3rd, 2004, 10:20 AM
Those ships look great even in a small model. I think they may have some special technology and weapons on those ships. It will be interesting to see what the look like from the inside

spg_1983
May 3rd, 2004, 12:58 PM
bio-tech..? kinda like a certain numerical designated species from another sci-fi show i know...
actually i was thining more along the lines of the Yuzzhan Vong from the Star Wars: New Jedi Order series of books

Baal
May 3rd, 2004, 01:05 PM
They make me think of a piece of talc I once had. And the Wraith itself looks so crazy that I burst out laughing.

Major Tyler
January 25th, 2005, 08:30 PM
The Wraith ships look intense!

http://img181.exs.cx/img181/7011/wraithships8hg.jpg

Dr. Selene Ankarres
October 27th, 2009, 08:16 AM
one thing i wonder. though you may think it's stupid, but say when you see a hive ship, and it has those yellow dots on it ect. are those windows ? like for rooms ect. and if so, what's the lights ? from what we saw in episodes when the atlantis team were on hive ships, the hive has no source of lighting.