This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun with Drones

Try to think of some of the coolest things you could do with drones like opening up both jumper bay doors and firering drones into to the roof hach of the jumper bay then into the gate room and through the stargate. think about it they could attack any planet they wanted to without leaving atlantis

Yeah, but the sensor on Atlantis are what allow them to control the Drones accurately. They would be flying blind once they got to the other side of the Gate.

Here are my ideas if I had a Drone silo (and launch system/chair, and could use it, especially if I some sort of remote control. )

Get into fights with jerks I know, and have the opponent get pummelled by a drone swarm...

While Driving: Destroy the engine of the car that cut me off...

When getting mugged... well... lets just say: Squid feast.

Comment

I would just buzz poeple with them, the sound they make is sooooo cool. Think about seeing a yellow blob coming at you in the middle of the night, it would be fun to scare the crap out of others. Think of the fun on the Fourth of July.....
      Oh, believe me its not the first time we tried it
      I shot him...

in the leg...
      I'm invulnerable!
      Spoiler:
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten.
      http://www.aviationexplorer.com/airc...ft_carrier.jpgUSN

Comment

That'd be cool theyd make good fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post
          Yeah, but the sensor on Atlantis are what allow them to control the Drones accurately. They would be flying blind once they got to the other side of the Gate.
          Just send threw a jumper first to send back sensor readings and mark targets

Comment

Originally posted by An-Alteran View Post

Here are my ideas if I had a Drone silo (and launch system/chair, and could use it, especially if I some sort of remote control. )

Get into fights with jerks I know, and have the opponent get pummelled by a drone swarm...

While Driving: Destroy the engine of the car that cut me off...

When getting mugged... well... lets just say: Squid feast.
            We've seen evidence that a drone can 'seek out an enemy target on its own' - Rogue Drone from SGA: Rising - Part 1

Comment

you can destroy nearly everything with drone like jerks
              sigpic

Comment

hmm...yet none of the SG guys have considered trying a couple of drones on a supergate ?
                so I figure the drones would fail too

(wonder if the supergate parts also have a shield of some sort though)

Comment

I would ride one.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Instant swiss...anything!

Comment

I'd give my "enemies" a drone enema. Yes, I would literally steer the drone to go up the butt of my enemies, turn around once inside, and then back out and onto their car. Think of the mental trauma that would cause. They'd never look at Calimari the same again. Tartar sauce anyone? LOL!!!!!!
                      Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                      Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Ooooooooo getting back at people you hate. Or for a less violent use, test how intelligent they really are, get them to do christmas shopping! Probably buy people better presents than i normally do!
                        When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                        The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                        Spoiler:
                        MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                        Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                        MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                        Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                        AND
                        MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                        Me: Times it by that really big number!
                        MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                        Me: How should i know?
                        MBA: Its on the board
                        Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

That is revolting!! seriously...sick!

Spoiler:

Carter?

Sir, this is the 5th incoming wormhole in the last hour & a half

Ok, I'm here 2 hours early, when did you get here?

I... haven't left yet

Carter, didn't I ORDER you to get a life?

---------------------------------------------------

A fools paradise is a wise mans prison

Never judge a book by it's cover

One mans ceiling is another mans floor

Never...run with sissors?

Comment

how about using then for lights? lol they're bright enougfh and a few would act like a lightbulb
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by the flying circus View Post
                              Just send threw a jumper first to send back sensor readings and mark targets
                              Or you could just launch the jumper and then shoot the drones from there...
                              Besides that's what we have UAV's for. Send one through with a few Sidewinders. It's a shame you can't fit the MOAB inside the Jumper. But you could just put that through the gate to some Ori planet and detonate it.
                              Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                              The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                              I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                              A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                              That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                              Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                              Caboose: They could be worse?
                              Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X