This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Thor?(spoilers for season ten)

Does anyone else miss him? I dislike the new asgard Kvasir and the show just isn't the same without him. He has only been refrenced once or twice in two seasons. Has he died? I would really hate to see the series end without him making an appearance Asgard Earth saving just isn't the same without him.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

He was mentioned during season 9, that's why they brought in Kvasir. Thor was supposed to be off with Heimdall working on a very important project. Since it involved Heimdall, it's more than likely he's working with her on the Asgard cloning problem.

By the time we see Thor, he could have a completely new design if they return to that arc and give us more information about what's going on.

I do miss him. he's one of my favourite characters in the show and it's always good to see him around. The Thor episodes always been some of the best episodes the show has done.

sigpic

Comment

We will see him again the the very last ep of S10. Not sure how big a role he'll play or if he'll be in the movies, but at least we'll get to see him again one final time before it goes off the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Hunter View Post
        We will see him again the the very last ep of S10. Not sure how big a role he'll play or if he'll be in the movies, but at least we'll get to see him again one final time before it goes off the air.
        How do we know this?
        "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners."
        - Ernst Jan Plugge

Comment

I heard that we will see him again but I can't remember if it was in the last ep of one of the movies...
          Last edited by jenks; 02 December 2006, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I really hope that thors appearence is one in which he lets everyone know that the asgard cloning process is no longer needed as they have found a way to save em selves and the asgard can go on protecting the galaxy till the end of time. Or if he were to say that theyve fixed the problem and now they are going to travel away into a distant galaxy far far away and one day they may return, and because of our efforts thor officially inducts us into the great alliance and we become the fifth race.
            You know how to make yourself sound like a creep, end every sentence by saying LADIES...

I am Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard flett... Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by mgehman View Post
              How do we know this?
              Apparently MS mentioned it at Burbank convention, don't think any specific details were talked about, but it will be good to see Thor again, I've missed him

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Hes busy playing Ice Hockey for Canada - kept hearing from Hermiod how Sheppard goes on about it and decided to try it out.

Seriously - it would be nice to see him one last time - even if he blows up.
                Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post

if he's going to die all they have to do is transfer his mind onto a flash drive or a sony PSP
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

im sure he be back

and i wanna know if eventually they solved their cloning problem would that mean they will go back to what they looked liked and then a hundred years the body will die and so the process goes on
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mgehman View Post
                      How do we know this?
                      My source: Unending
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I would be deeply upset with Stargate if they didn't bring Thor back, you don't just leave a chaacter like him to vanish.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                        Forum Charmer
                        Forum Ambassador
                        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

I watched Thor's Chariot a couple days ago and was wondering where in the world Thor had gone. It has been at least two seasons since we've seen him. I believe the last episode he was in was Covenant. Bring the little guy back.

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                            Apparently MS mentioned it at Burbank convention, don't think any specific details were talked about, but it will be good to see Thor again, I've missed him
                            I sure hope this comes to pass. I too have missed Thor. It's been way too long since we last saw him. I like Kvasir, but he's no Thor.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                              Does anyone else miss him? I dislike the new asgard Kvasir and the show just isn't the same without him.
                              It is odd to me I prefer one puppet over another, but I much prefer Thor...

Originally posted by Orlin2000 View Post
                              I really hope that thors appearence is one in which he lets everyone know that the asgard cloning process is no longer needed as they have found a way to save em selves and the asgard can go on protecting the galaxy till the end of time. Or if he were to say that theyve fixed the problem and now they are going to travel away into a distant galaxy far far away and one day they may return, and because of our efforts thor officially inducts us into the great alliance and we become the fifth race.
                              For Thor, I hope this is the case

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                              Hes busy playing Ice Hockey for Canada -
                              I heard he's really been working out, totally buff and tan now....
                              But I want him to live, not blow up hehe
                              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                              Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                              X