This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets Keep Torri/Lizzie On Atlantis!!!

It'l be horrible if she leaves, I'll stop watching the show if she does. You must sign this petition!!

Keep Torri/Lizzie In Atlantis

this cna not be ture i been looking around and i see no other word about this bad news dont thin this is true

Comment

I already signed it... =[ I dont want her to go ...we already lost one...we cant lose another!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Wait, what? I thought someone (Trialia?) stated that Torri said she was definitely back for season 4 on her MySpace page. Did I miss some new info?

I don't like all these recent Atlantis rumors, they have a habit of coming true...

Comment

stop freaking out already!

Comment

I didn't think there was any question of Weir leaving.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I know that it has been said that Torri will be back for season 4, but how come at that one convention we heard stuff about everyone's character but hers and Paul......and If you look at the summary of the last episode, it looks like
              Spoiler:
              Elizabeth may do something drastic that will make the IOA kick her out- or even get her killed
              In my opinion, I will be worried sick till I see season 4 spoilers and confirmation that she is there.
              sigpic
              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Quit with the unsubstantiated rumors! When you see it on Gateworld, then you have a problem. Until then, Don't. Panic.
                sigpic

Comment

Um, I haven't read anything about Torri going anywhere. What's with the rumors?????? Don't we get enough unsubstantiated crap?
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I have dismissed these rumors for awhile now, but now that the SaveStargate site has mentioned it, I'm getting a bit concerned.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      I have dismissed these rumors for awhile now, but now that the SaveStargate site has mentioned it, I'm getting a bit concerned.
                      No, don't get concerned yet ! OMG. If even you start to worry, I'm gonna get sick.
                      Okay, for now on lets just stay positive! We have no confirmation yet. And until an official statement says otherwise, I won't believe pure speculations based on the single fact that Torri didn't say anything about her caracter's development in season 4. Come on they just wrapped up filming a month ago or something... I doubt season four's scripts ( though TPTB have many ideas !! ) have been written yet.

No, actually, you know what I have no idea. And I just don't know what to expect after all the changes they've already made. Carson and now Weir ? Where do the writers think they're going?

POSITIVE ! POSITIVE.... PoSiTivE...lets stay poSitive

xxxx

Comment

If one thinks rationally, how could TPTB dump TWO regs from a show and still expect it to do well? That would be suicide for any show.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                          Just because a supposedly well-connected site mentioned it doesn't make it true. Anyone who's been around the Disney fandoms online knows that all too well. *cough*Jim Hill*cough* *cough*Al Lutz*cough*

Besides, that reads a lot more like an editorial than an actual news article.
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Torri has said herself that she'll be in s4.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

oh come on, she's too good for Atlantis anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X