This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atlantis season 2

would anyone know when atlantis season 2 will be released on DVD in the U.S.

Some time in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
      Some time in January.
      Atually it's March 6th.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/1..._dvd_mar.shtml

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        *sigh* taking long enough.....especially since it seems Fox*spits* is going to leave off their run and RE-START again at Seige Pt III next week. I'll never see all of S2 at this rate.

Comment

good thing my uncle knows how to get me chinese version of Atlantis DVDs (i think they dloaded it from the internet), i know its pirated, but PROMISE, i will buy the original if it comes out here in the market.

larisse
          sigpic
          Stargate Atlantis Rocks My World Back Here in the Milky Way I sooo love Sheppard/Flanigan and McKay/Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by lari_sga_fan View Post
            good thing my uncle knows how to get me chinese version of Atlantis DVDs (i think they dloaded it from the internet), i know its pirated, but PROMISE, i will buy the original if it comes out here in the market.

larisse
            Why not just import the R4 release instead of buying illegal bootlegs.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00 View Post
              Why not just import the R4 release instead of buying illegal bootlegs.
              Yeah...not that I would do either, but if you are going to get something illegal why not just download from the internet and not support illegal actions that people profit from?
              Weir: He's just a boy!
              Jinto: I am Jinto.
              Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Originally posted by theonebluegecko View Post
                Yeah...not that I would do either, but if you are going to get something illegal why not just download from the internet and not support illegal actions that people profit from?
                the main reason we in the (USA) states must wait for the season two realse here is because the dvd players that are most commonly used only play a certian region...

region 1

should be on the back of the box of the dvds..

sigh i know that i am bummed because it wont be realeased here till march 6th
                I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Aw, don't you think anticipation makes the wait soooooooo much better? Dr. Frank-N-Furter thought thought so.....
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

The wait is crazy
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Havent seen it posted anywhere else so here is the artwork for the R1 release of Season 2...

Comment

Oh! I like the artwork! I pre-ordered mine on Amazon a couple of days ago. It's all taken care of, I just have to finish waiting. Which is so hard! Too hard! I think I have one foot in the grave. I hope the other one doesn't make it in before it comes out.
                        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

That is great artwork on the boxset. I might actually get the R1 box this year, haven't decided. The R2 are just so damn expensive compared to R1 & R4. Anyone know if the R1 box will have the same extras as the R2, SG1 S9 I think had that, not sure about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by saberhagen83 View Post
                            That is great artwork on the boxset. I might actually get the R1 box this year, haven't decided. The R2 are just so damn expensive compared to R1 & R4. Anyone know if the R1 box will have the same extras as the R2, SG1 S9 I think had that, not sure about this one.
                            Don't know about the R2 extras but this is what is in season 2 for R1http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6672

Comment

Looks like the R1 release will have the same extras as the R4 boxset so everyone gets everything this time unlike the mess they made with Season 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X