Just got done with season one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got done with season one

Let me start out by saying I knew about SGH for a long time, but was never intrested in reading it. I saw the launch off season three on the main page,
    about a week or two later i was bored at work and started to read the first episode. I was totally blown away, I did not take a lunch that day because I could not stop reading. I am not a big reader never have the time because my family is always on the run. Now I try to make time so I can read I am totally hooked. Season one was great can not wait to get into season two

Thank you to all the people how contribute to SGh can not wait to see what happens next.

You've done more than me.
    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by COMMANDER SIVOK View Post
      Let me start out by saying I knew about SGH for a long time, but was never intrested in reading it. I saw the launch off season three on the main page,
      about a week or two later i was bored at work and started to read the first episode. I was totally blown away, I did not take a lunch that day because I could not stop reading. I am not a big reader never have the time because my family is always on the run. Now I try to make time so I can read I am totally hooked. Season one was great can not wait to get into season two

Thank you to all the people how contribute to SGh can not wait to see what happens next.
      Thanks a lot for posting those comments. These are the kind of things that make all the time and hard work that go into this series definitely worthwhile.

I'm glad you've enjoyed Season One. Can't wait to see what you think of what is to come.

And it's definitely never a mistake to choose one of our characters as your user name.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Welcome to the stargate Horizon family of readers.

Comment

Working...
        X