Christopher Eccleston as "Claude - Peter's Mentor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christopher Eccleston as "Claude - Peter's Mentor"

Hey just found out that Christopher Eccleston will be playing a character called Claude who has the ability to be invisible and he will be Peter's mentor. Eccleston will teach Peter how to control his powers!!

Eccleston will be on the January 22nd ep!

www.9thwonders.com
    Last edited by The Ori; 12 December 2006, 05:06 AM.
    I HATE SY-FY

these are great news... cool power and cool actor... damn...
    this will be interesting to see.
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Yeah, I read about it in TV Guide, in their 2007 SciFi Preview.
      sigpic

Comment

This sounds like great news. I miss him as the doctor. and of course this suggests Pete will have active powers to control... which is very good news.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I can't wait to see how this plays out. Bringing him onboard was a great decision IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I can't wait to see how this plays out. Bringing him onboard was a great decision IMO.
            Totally agree with you.
            sigpic

Comment

how do you see an invisible man? o.o . For all we know, Christopher Eccleston may not be playing the invisible man in some episodes o.o
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Well if we can't see him then we have to definately be able to hear him!!

Plus also we know that in episode 11 "Fallout" sumone will die, if Eccleston is Peter's mentor then it means that Peter won't die!!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

As I pointed out in a different thread, having an Invisible Man named Claude is a blatant reference to Claude Rains, the most famous of Invisible Men.
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
                    how do you see an invisible man? o.o . For all we know, Christopher Eccleston may not be playing the invisible man in some episodes o.o
                    I think we'll see Chris through Peter.. because doesnt peter
                    Spoiler:
                    use other heroes powers? Claude probably spent a few years of his life invisible and once he meets Peter.. a man who can probably see him because of his own powers will probably explain why the two of them become good friends. They both will help each other out.

Comment

he not going to be invisable all the time he has the ability to do that

Comment

Originally posted by AZ0487 View Post
                        he not going to be invisable all the time he has the ability to do that
                        or maybe his ability is always activated. o.O... who knows...
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Its gonna suck when they kill him though.
                          The Mentor ALWAYS dies. Well, most of the time anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
                            Well if we can't see him then we have to definately be able to hear him!!

Plus also we know that in episode 11 "Fallout" sumone will die, if Eccleston is Peter's mentor then it means that Peter won't die!!
                            That is what I thought when I heard the news that someone would die. Peter's character is really interesting and I really think that the show could go somewhere with it. I did not think that he would be the one to die, but it is good to know that he will not.
                            Weir: He's just a boy!
                            Jinto: I am Jinto.
                            Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior Jon View Post
                              Its gonna suck when they kill him though.
                              The Mentor ALWAYS dies. Well, most of the time anyway.
                              yep. the typical death. [mod snip - spoilers!] et al.
                              Last edited by Darren; 02 December 2006, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X