Would you like to see anyone hook up ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you like to see anyone hook up ??

do you see any potential ships coming up in the near future of the show.
    or would you rather no ships at all.

Aww man, no. Noooo. no!

Comment

LOL this was bound to come up. Personally no, but if the story fits to the ship I have no probs but don't ship or the sake of shipping.

The Hiro and Charlie ship was perfect IMO so close but so far away. Make the reprecussion of the character so much better.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
        LOL this was bound to come up. Personally no, but if the story fits to the ship I have no probs but don't ship or the sake of shipping.

The Hiro and Charlie ship was perfect IMO so close but so far away. Make the reprecussion of the character so much better.
        Absolutly agree. I would have to say no for the most part- I have a similar feeling about Stargate, it's not a show for ships, it just doesn't work that way.

If it enhances the story, absolutly. Agreed on Hiro and Charlie, perfect ship becuase it was key to moving the plot forward, and developing the character; it wasn't ship for the sake of ship.
        Last edited by Trek_Girl42; 28 November 2006, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Peter & Claire...

*Runs away*

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
            Peter & Claire...

*Runs away*
            Have to wonder what the age difference there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
              I'm going to keep this simple with out any implication of shipping, but age should'nt be a problem they are adults, thats assuming Clair is 18 as she is graduating soon.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                I'm going to keep this simple with out any implication of shipping, but age should'nt be a problem they are adults, thats assuming Clair is 18 as she is graduating soon.
                Actually I remember reading in an interview with Chris Kring (the creator of Heroes) that she's only 17 so there's no way she and peter will have a romantic relationship - only a close friendship.
                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

When it comes to relationships, I prefer shows (like SGA) that "have the sexual tension but don't always fulfill it" vs. Torchwood and BSG where folks have "done it" only to disappoint fans. For Heroes, my fav canon pairs thus far are Niki/DL, Nathan/Heidi, Matt/Janice and Hiro/Charlie. After seeing them 6 months ago, I'd love to see them back together again though I fear the last is history. As for only-in-our-dreams hookups, I'd go with Jessica/Peter or Nathan or even Ando (come on, sidekicks need to get a piece of the action too)! Age isn't an issue there - except for the 'small' matter of some being married or say, mental....
                  Last edited by lostinspace; 29 November 2006, 07:04 AM.
                  Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Happy to leave the ships up to TPTB. Charlie/Hiro was quite adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi View Post
                      Peter & Claire...

*Runs away*
                      lol i knew you'd say that XD

i dont think it'd happen but more like a really good friendship.

hiro and charlie were cute. didnt really expect anything but it was there. poor guy.

i kinda want dl and niki to fix things up. they looked damn hot together when they started speaking to each other and he held her.

Comment

No, no, no -- at least not amongst the Heroes.* In fact, I'd be glad to see Niki/DL go the way of the dodo.

* Hiro/Charlie was an exception, but... well, you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          Personally, I don't really care about the whole age diff. They have great chemistry. And.... the guy who plays MATT[Greg] Said she's pushing 18! lol.. see... even he shipps them. I can tell you doh..that They are one of the most popular parings. But I do want D.L./Niki ;; Jessica/Nathen;; Matt/Wife? ;; Hiro/CHarlie is love... =] Issacc can dump Simone.. I dont like the woman anyway lol.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I'm happy for TPTB to do whatever tickles their fancy really...

While I don't care for Simone or Matt's wife all that much... at least it's canon. I like Heidi though and would love to see more of her. She seems to have a bit more spunk and very clued in.

Age discrepancies aside, I can sort of see why people see Claire/Peter although I prefer Claire/Zach (his preferences aside).

Hiro and Charlie was gorgeous... Wonder if she has a twin sister.
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I'd rather watch the entire planet blow up and everyone die than to see any of the heroes hooking up.

Comment

Working...
                              X