This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapping In Atlantis???

hmmm i know its a little bit late and also in the wrong section, but i didnt know where to put it...

Anyway Tapping in Atlantis??? what is this? what role is she going to play when she is in Atlantis (more agurments between Rodney and Tapping- LOL)? i wonder if she is going to be on Sheppards team?

Post your thoughts

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
    hmmm i know its a little bit late and also in the wrong section, but i didnt know where to put it...

Anyway Tapping in Atlantis??? what is this? what role is she going to play when she is in Atlantis (more agurments between Rodney and Tapping- LOL)? i wonder if she is going to be on Sheppards team?

Post your thoughts
    I think it's very unlikely that she will be on Sheppard's team. She has seniority and TPTB have (hopefully) learned their lesson about putting two officers with the same rank on a team.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

There's a thread for this in the News section
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37828
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think that Carter would end up on any team. She would probably just be there to help with some kind of scientific predicament. If it required that she go offworld, then yeah, I could see her going with Sheppard and his team, but I don't think she would become a member of the team.
        http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
        Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

and since there is already a thriving thread in the news section, i'm gonna close this one and suggest that folks take the discussion there
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X