Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music Video Competition!

NEW AND IMPROVED RULES

We have the ultimate prize! We have a book signed by Joe Flanigan (Colonel John Sheppard), Rachel Luttrell (Teyla), Kavan Smith (Major Lorne) and John Smith (Producer of Stargate Sg-1 and Stargate Atlantis) What an amazing prize!

The book is the "Stargate Atlantis: The Official Companion, Season 1." This prize was signed by Rachel Luttrell during the London Film and Comic Con which took place on 1st and 2nd July 2006. It was another brilliant weekend, and it was a treasure to meet such a wonderful, bright woman! She never stopped smiling! I'm glad that she seemed to enjoy herself.

The rest of signatures came from The Collectormania G-MEX event on 18th of November 2006. Joe, Kavan and John were all there, and were happy to sign the book for us, and wished you all luck with the competition! Isn't that nice!

We have decided to to run a Music Video Compeition! To be in with a prize of winning this wonderful prize all you have to do is send me a STARGATE ATLANTIS THEMED MUSIC VIDEO. Upon further consideration, we have decided to put some rules to this as we would be over run with videos! So please check out the rules before sending a video.

Rules:

1. The video must be either WMV or AVI, or I cannot view it,
    2. You must send the file, not a link i.e. not on Youtube or Putfile. [UPDATE] although a link to a video I can download is fine.
    3. It must be Stargate Atlantis related.
    4. Must be under 20MB in size, or I won't be able to get then in my inbox.
    5. Can only send in ONE entry only. So choose your video carefully.
    6. must be in by 18th Feburary 2007.

If you wish to enter please email your video plus the following details to [email protected]

Name:
    Email:
    Title:
    Film:

I hope we will be hearing from you soon!

Visit http://www.stargate-universe.net/mvcomp.htm for more information.
    Last edited by shonac85; 15 January 2007, 08:48 AM. Reason: Updating rules

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

you should post this on kawoosh, i'm sure atlantis fans will go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Scully View Post
      you should post this on kawoosh, i'm sure atlantis fans will go for it
      I will do, I'm just getting round all the forums I know putting it up on there! I'm hoping to get a lot of entries!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Hey people!

Just bumping this thread

Also, wanted to wish everyone on the forum a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! Enjoy yourselves!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

I have updated the rules sightly for this competition!

Now you have to send in a Stargate Atlantis related video with ANY music of your choice!

I'm hoping this will encourage more of you to enter. If you have sent a video in already and would like to change it, email me and I'll be happy to update it. But remember, you are only allowed one entry!

Thanks!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Just bumping the thread!

Start the new year by making a music video! and win a cool prize!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Bumping thread again!

Not long left for you to get your entries into this competition!

All you have to do is enter a Stargate Atlantis Video! I know there are a lot of great videos out there, don't be shy, ENTER! You never know!

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X