Heroes General Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes General Discussion

Might be nice to have one thread where we can talk about everything ...

I'm so happy Darren a heroes folder

i absolutely love this show i do think the pace could go a little faster other wise so far so good
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 28 November 2006, 09:20 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

If anyone's interested, I've posted links to all the recent interviews in NYC by Masi Oka (Hiro) and Milo Ventimiglia (Peter) and their signing at the NBC Experience Store over at my LJ here. Interviews were done with The Today Show, The View, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, TV Guide's Mike Auseillo and CW11 (formerly known as WB) New York Morning News.

Masi also featured on a guest spot with Ali Larter (Jessica/Niki) during the Macy*s Thanksgiving Parade. Select Part 4 from this link and move to about 2/3rds of the way in for the weather update (i.e. their Heroes guest spot with Al Roker. Additional screen caps can be found here.

Non-spoilery, general topics were discussed. Gives you fun insight into the actors playing some of the more popular heroes on the show.
    Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

The entire cast of Heroes drew illustrations of their characters to help raise funds for Greg Grunberg's (Matt) Pediatric Epilepsy Project which he started to support his oldest son. The organisation was formed with a single, all-important mission: to raise funds, provide financial support and increase community awareness to help sustain the Division of Pediatric Neurology at UCLA. Bidding has now closed, with the highest bids going to the most popular heroes - Hayden's Claire, Masi's Hiro, Ali's Jessica/Niki and Milo's Peter.

All the illustrations and bids can be seen at this site.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
        The entire cast of Heroes drew illustrations of their characters to help raise funds for Greg Grunberg's (Matt) Pediatric Epilepsy Project which he started to support his oldest son. The organisation was formed with a single, all-important mission: to raise funds, provide financial support and increase community awareness to help sustain the Division of Pediatric Neurology at UCLA. Bidding has now closed, with the highest bids going to the most popular heroes - Hayden's Claire, Masi's Hiro, Ali's Jessica/Niki and Milo's Peter.

All the illustrations and bids can be seen at this site.
        I guess Claire and Hiro are tied as the most popular heroes with their illustrations tied at $915
        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
          I guess Claire and Hiro are tied as the most popular heroes with their illustrations tied at $915
          Yup... And with Ali and Milo in #3 and #4 respectively, I wonder what that says about Heroes' viewer demographic? Mainly geeks and guys (ps geek in the nice Hiro way) with a handful of mid-20 to 30s gals?

Comment

Yup... And with Ali and Milo in #3 and #4 respectively, I wonder what that says about Heroes' viewer demographic? Mainly geeks and guys (ps geek in the nice Hiro way) with a handful of mid-20 to 30s gals?
            #2 & #3 respectively* since Claire and Hiro are tied at #1
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

To Heroes fans, does that mean that ep 10 is the last ep for a while, and when are they airing the second half?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                To Heroes fans, does that mean that ep 10 is the last ep for a while, and when are they airing the second half?
                Actually, Ep 11 (Fallout) to be aired next week (Dec 4) is the mid-season finale. Series resumes on NBC Jan 22 with Ep 12. For NBC, one whole season consists of 22 episodes.

Comment

Actually, Ep 11 (Fallout) to be aired next week (Dec 4) is the mid-season finale. Series resumes on NBC Jan 22 with Ep 12. For NBC, one whole season consists of 22 episodes.
                  LOL thanks for that lostinspace I thought it be th same as Stargate, forget that other shows have 22-24 eps in a season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I am glad we'll be getting another ep before the hiatus. But Jan. 22 before it starts up again? I don't know if I can last that long.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Well, I am glad we'll be getting another ep before the hiatus. But Jan. 22 before it starts up again? I don't know if I can last that long.
                      Think Stargate Atlantis. Then you won't miss Heroes.

Comment

Think Stargate Atlantis. Then you won't miss Heroes.
                        It's even worse for SG-1 fans! At least the "global" premiere of SGA has started.

Also, I believe NBC will continue to publish the 9th Wonders Comics (or Graphic Novels) every week right through the hiatus, possibly introducing new heroes to the fold....

Comment

It's even worse for SG-1 fans! At least the "global" premiere of SGA has started.

Also, I believe NBC will continue to publish the 9th Wonders Comics (or Graphic Novels) every week right through the hiatus, possibly introducing new heroes to the fold....
                          SG1 will be airing in Jan on sky
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
                            SG1 will be airing in Jan on sky
                            before or after January 22nd?

Comment

before or after January 22nd?
                              from memory i think before maybe the 18th
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X